2017 NHL Playoff

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Habs and Kings......that is some great comedy. I am not saying the Pens make it back just yet, I want to see how the offseason goes......but I do believe the Metro division will be in the Finals......ok, no more nonsense.....Pens will be in the Finals again, going up against either Nashville or Chicago.
Why are you saying the Kings making a run next year is comedy?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Also, with the CAP staying stagnant (and rumor is the NHLPA are not going to invoke the 3-3.5% escalator) Chicago is in trouble. They've won 2 postseason games in the last two years, and rumor is that Bowman is shopping Panarin because he'll be due for a contract extension in 2019.

Again, why can't the Kings make a run, @Biggems?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Also, with the CAP staying stagnant (and rumor is the NHLPA are not going to invoke the 3-3.5% escalator) Chicago is in trouble. They've won 2 postseason games in the last two years, and rumor is that Bowman is shopping Panarin because he'll be due for a contract extension in 2019.

Again, why can't the Kings make a run, @Biggems?
Just because it gives you the red donkey....lol

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I wonder if Fleury ends up in the expansion draft....if so, will LV select him.....IMO, they would be stupid not to.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
He waived his NMC today, so he will be exposed. It's very likely he will be selected as their starter.
Well in that case, the Kings have no shot.....LV vs Pitt......Fleury vs Murray

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Have they hired a coach yet? Maybe McSorly is available as a coach? :)
The Kings? If so, yes, we hired our longtime Asst. Coach John Stevens. We're pretty excited about him, hoping he opens up the ice a little bit for our guys, yet still implements the Sutter influence on D and fore/back checking.

McSorely needs to stay far away, unless he wants to teach some of the youngsters how to scrap :)

He was a solid D in his time, tho, to be fair.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Montreal needs to add another top center...

I do not think they are all that far away...
They are very far away, a full day's drive away......oh and you need a passport to go there, so even farther......

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
They still played real hockey in the early 90's.
Imagine if the NBA adopted the penalty box....but only for flagrant 1 fouls and technicals. So you get 1 minute of 5 on 4, but the short handed can play zone on D and no 8 seconds to get the ball across half court.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Imagine if the NBA adopted the penalty box....but only for flagrant 1 fouls and technicals. So you get 1 minute of 5 on 4, but the short handed can play zone on D and no 8 seconds to get the ball across half court.
NBA!! Well, the nba is a freakshow. I never watch that crap. Freaks running around in their underwear!! Just need to watch the last 30 seconds...