2017 NHL Playoff

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Canadiens acquire Drouin from Lightning for Sergachev

http://www.tsn.ca/canadiens-acquire-drouin-from-lightning-for-sergachev-1.780260

I do not know what to make of this trade. Montreal needs a center. I think Galchenyuk gets moved, maybe Montreal jumps into the Duchene trade rumors. They need a number 1 center if they expect to end their cup drought.
Whoa!!!! Huge get!!! Drouin is amazing!!! They're were lots of rumors linking us to him.

Congrats, Lukin! <off to HFBoards :)>

lukin2006

Reaction score
Whoa!!!! Huge get!!! Drouin is amazing!!! They're were lots of rumors linking us to him.

Congrats, Lukin! <off to HFBoards :)>

Thanks Trouty, I never saw that coming, very skilled, very fast, grow up 2 hours from Montreal. I was sure there'd be a big trade, I thought Galchenyuk for Duchene was most likely, and that still may happen...or they try Galchenyuk at center once again and pair him with Duchene.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks Trouty, I never saw that coming, very skilled, very fast, grow up 2 hours from Montreal. I was sure there'd be a big trade, I thought Galchenyuk for Duchene was most likely, and that still may happen...or they try Galchenyuk at center once again and pair him with Duchene.
I never even heard the Habs were in Drouin sweepsteaks, either, Lukin! Awesome, awesome get, brother!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
WTH...I must look this Drouin up. Last Drouin that played for Montreal was Jude...that was in the 60's.
22 year old LW who is nasty skating, shooting, incredible wrist shot, shoots for high accuracy. This offseason he had a bunch of GM's after him due to it being known that Stevie Y and him weren't getting along (and haven't since he was drafted and he held out for a contract), and SY said he was on the market.

He was just what the Kings needed :( We didn't have enough to land him, tho, since we're not parting with picks.

Now watch us trade 11th overall for Kane :(

haleyrules

Reaction score

haleyrules

Reaction score
22 year old LW who is nasty skating, shooting, incredible wrist shot, shoots for high accuracy. This offseason he had a bunch of GM's after him due to it being known that Stevie Y and him weren't getting along (and haven't since he was drafted and he held out for a contract), and SY said he was on the market.

He was just what the Kings needed :( We didn't have enough to land him, tho, since we're not parting with picks.

Now watch us trade 11th overall for Kane :(
Seems like Yzerman was in tough with the expansion draft also...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Seems like Yzerman was in tough with the expansion draft also...
I'm not sure how they're stacked up, whether they have too many forwards or D. Could be, but it also probably has a lot to do with the fact that he is gonna get paid a lot and the lack of chemistry between SY and Drouin.

Drouin is a guy you absolutely protect, tho. :)

lukin2006

Reaction score
Interesting! They need scoring. Sergachez played JR in Windsor?? Did you see him playing there?

I saw him play in 1 game against the Saint John Sea Dogs to open The Memorial Cup. I don't mind the trade. Montreal does need scoring, I still think a trade for a center will happen. Bob McKenzie of TSN says Galchenyuk is still available.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I saw him play in 1 game against the Saint John Sea Dogs to open The Memorial Cup. I don't mind the trade. Montreal does need scoring, I still think a trade for a center will happen. Bob McKenzie of TSN says Galchenyuk is still available.
Well, l am always happy to see russians or europeans dumped!! Galchenyuk?? that must be a comrade??

lukin2006

Reaction score
I was just reading where they had 17 million in cap space?? Price isn't going anywhere! They still have a couple of russians they could dump...start with markov or whatever his name is!

I agree haley, time to move on from Markov, Price has stated he's willing to except less than market value in order for them to get talent. I'd hate to see Price go, great goalie, great personality...