Twitter: 2021 salary cap set at 182.5 million

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
there as we sit right now 19 mil and they haven’t done a thing with cooper and DLaw. Rookie pool is roughly 8 . Couple of folks getting cut there is plenty of ways to fix D. Don’t forget we got people coming back healthy . We only need to hit on 1 or 2 players in FA and do rest through draft. It’s not as dire as you deniers want to make it as we’ve said all along

Um not really. We sit at about 207M right now and have to get down to 182M. We have the worst collection of DTs and the least talented secondary in the NFL. We didn't have a LB ranked in the top 50 last year. So any hope of the defense improving without a massive overhaul is pure wishful thinking..........and wishful thinking on Jerry's part is why we haven't come close to a super bowl in 25 years.

The only people denying reality are those that think this team has a chance to win anything bringing back last years defensive personnel. Injured players returning? Thats a load of garbage.

Flamma

Reaction score
Um not really. We sit at about 207M right now and have to get down to 182M. We have the worst collection of DTs and the least talented secondary in the NFL. We didn't have a LB ranked in the top 50 last year. So any hope of the defense improving without a massive overhaul is pure wishful thinking..........and wishful thinking on Jerry's part is why we haven't come close to a super bowl in 25 years.

The only people denying reality are those that think this team has a chance to win anything bringing back last years defensive personnel. Injured players returning? Thats a load of garbage.

I have no high expectations for next season. But Dallas doesn't have to get down to 182. The cap for the Cowboys is 207 million.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no high expectations for next season. But Dallas doesn't have to get down to 182. The cap for the Cowboys is 207 million.

I think its more like 198M we can actually spend on players. We carry over 25M from last year but have 10M in dead cap money which is taken off the top.

lwehlers

Reaction score
no bargain shopping. we need to just focus on draft, allow quinn to install his system, see what we have, what we need and then go to FA next year and sign a couple of players perhaps....this defense is either 7 or 8 players away and its not a one year fix or it was bad scheme and they are better than they showed. no shopping until we know who fits, who doesn't
i am not thrilled with this apoach but it is probably the right one. i bet the jones are feeling the same way. just hope that the offense can stay healthy this year and not turn the ball over as much as they did last year. the cowboys need the offense to carry this team and give the defense some help if this team is at least can get a playoff spot.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
High school? I never brought up high school, high school is too mature for you to understand. Lol LOL LOOOOOL

And no, you literally can’t tell everything I do or you wouldn’t be so wrong about me as often as your are nor would you have to use lies against me to “win” and argument that you’ve clearly lost.
Ahhh I see.....lol.

aria

Reaction score
Oh trust I do see.....I see what you're true motivation is on this site. Its quite clear between all of this back and forth with me, the Zeke hatred....its quite clear.
I guess you must say the same thing about all the dak haters. How many threads have I started about zeke? Maybe you should target those people as well. Plus, not only is zeke the biggest dbag on this team and the most over rated, he’s also the most over paid. The criticism is well deserved. That’s something you don’t understand homer, you care more about the players than the team.

BTW hypocrite, as always, yesterday you said you were here to talk football yet you can’t get enough of me. You always come back. You also say I always bring up zeke, who brought it up here?

Guilty of being a hypocrite twice in one post. Well done liar. Why don’t you go to the Giants sites and profess your love for Garrett over there if you aren’t already.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I guess you must say the same thing about all the dak haters. How many threads have I started about zeke? Maybe you should target those people as well. Plus, not only is zeke the biggest dbag on this team and the most over rated, he’s also the most over paid. The criticism is well deserved. That’s something you don’t understand homer, you care more about the players than the team.

BTW hypocrite, as always, yesterday you said you were here to talk football yet you can’t get enough of me. You always come back. You also say I always bring up zeke, who brought it up here?

Guilty of being a hypocrite twice in one post. Well done liar. Why don’t you go to the Giants sites and profess your love for Garrett over there if you aren’t already.

Dak haters would NEVER have a picture of Dak as their avatar.......maybe Pappydog would I don't know....

Chalk Garrett up to as another one you can't seem to keep out of your mouth even when he hasn't been on this team in a year. Now I'm a homer, a liar, hypocrite...what else Aria?

Like I said, I already know your true motivation on this site. I clearly remind you of however hard you had it in high school but I'm not those guys. Address it with them I wasn't the one picking on you back then.

aria

Reaction score
Dak haters would NEVER have a picture of Dak as their avatar.......maybe Pappydog would I don't know....

Chalk Garrett up to as another one you can't seem to keep out of your mouth even when he hasn't been on this team in a year. Now I'm a homer, a liar, hypocrite...what else Aria?

Like I said, I already know your true motivation on this site. I clearly remind you of however hard you had it in high school but I'm not those guys. Address it with them I wasn't the one picking on you back then.
There’s no now about it, you’ve always been a hypocrite, at least 3 people have accused you of lying and you’ve sided with players over what’s best for the team on several occasions.

I’m glad my avatar bothers you so much, to see what a nancy your hero is as a constant reminder is obviously too much for you to handle. You can’t let it go. Lololololol

Trust me, no one was picking on me. I’m the guy that bullied the bullies.

Out of curiosity, you’ve said you’re done with me realistically 20+ times. As hard as it is for you to tell the truth, when will you finally stand by your word?

lololololLOL

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There’s no now about it, you’ve always been a hypocrite, at least 3 people have accused you of lying and you’ve sided with players over what’s best for the team on several occasions.

I’m glad my avatar bothers you so much, to see what a nancy your hero is as a constant reminder is obviously too much for you to handle. You can’t let it go. Lololololol

Trust me, no one was picking on me. I’m the guy that bullied the bullies.

Out of curiosity, you’ve said you’re done with me realistically 20+ times. As hard as it is for you to tell the truth, when will you finally stand by your word?

lololololLOL
What's a Nancy?

You didn't bully nothing stop it lol that's cap. Bullying the bullies........:laugh:

Them boys was tossing you up by your pants and throwing you in lockers and trash cans......

Turk

Reaction score

you really need professional help. This sociopathic hatred of someone you have never met and has never done anything to you is not healthy.

You can keep screaming all you want; does not mean anyone takes you seriously.

As the saying does, saying something 20 times does not make it true.

aria

Reaction score
What's a Nancy?

You didn't bully nothing stop it lol that's cap. Bullying the bullies........:laugh:

Them boys was tossing you up by your pants and throwing you in lockers and trash cans......
Lol, ok...way to deflect once again. Just based on talking with you, I’m not sure you know anything about high school. It pretty sure you never made it that far. Lol LOL lol

zeke is a nancy, are you blind or just illiterate? I’m sure you fall into that category as well. Lol

lolololol

Biggie, huh? Lolololol At first glance I thought it was a head shot of zeke. LOLOLOL. You know that fat head of his and how he gets a tattoo of himself with a crown on his head? Lololol

aria

Reaction score
you really need professional help. This sociopathic hatred of someone you have never met and has never done anything to you is not healthy.

You can keep screaming all you want; does not mean anyone takes you seriously.

As the saying does, saying something 20 times does not make it true.
Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, you shouldn’t use words that you don’t understand, it only makes you look more ignorant.

Are you that naive to think you have to meet someone to hate them?

Screaming? What am I screaming about? Maybe you should go talk to the hundreds of people that have been screaming about Dak for the past 5 years, not someone who makes jokes about the biggest and most overpaid chode on our team.

Please tell me what I’ve said 20 times that isn’t true or are you just stooping to roycaice’s level and using lies to try and prove a point?

Turk

Reaction score
Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, you shouldn’t use words that you don’t understand, it only makes you look more ignorant.

Are you that naive to think you have to meet someone to hate them?

Screaming? What am I screaming about? Maybe you should go talk to the hundreds of people that have been screaming about Dak for the past 5 years, not someone who makes jokes about the biggest and most overpaid chode on our team.
and you just proved the accuracy of my post.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

I suspect most truly adult mature men would not have a post of another male as their image but to each their own.

aria

Reaction score
and you just proved the accuracy of my post.
Beautiful. Couldn’t answer a single question. Make accusations, deflect and run away. That sounds very familiar and something an 8 year old does.

aria

Reaction score
I suspect most truly adult mature men would not have a post of another male as their image but to each their own.

Lol, ok. I guess mature adult makes shouldn’t wear player’s jerseys? Or show support or disdain for certain influential figures? or musicians we may like?

Some of us are ok with our sexuality and aren’t so insecure that we can’t use a male image as our avatar.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol, ok...way to deflect once again. Just based on talking with you, I’m not sure you know anything about high school. It pretty sure you never made it that far. Lol LOL lol

zeke is a nancy, are you blind or just illiterate? I’m sure you fall into that category as well. Lol

lolololol

Biggie, huh? Lolololol At first glance I thought it was a head shot of zeke. LOLOLOL. You know that fat head of his and how he gets a tattoo of himself with a crown on his head? Lololol

I don't know what a "Nancy" is. Never heard of that term before.

I'm not blind or illiterate.

I like Biggie's music. One of my favorite artists to listen to. Musical genius. :yourock: