Twitter: 2021 salary cap set at 182.5 million

aria

Reaction score
I'm starting to see why you have no friends or acquittances man you can become annoying at times and what's sad is that I don't even think you do it on purpose......
What, no lol? That’s a first, I thought it was mandatory for you to insert “lol” at least once into everything you type. What’s sad is you can’t tell the difference between when I’m doing something so obviously purposeful vs not.

BTW, I choose to keep a small circle of friends for several reasons. I don’t need “friends” to try and win some sort of online popularity contest that’s in your head and the same goes for real life. Sorry I’m not stuck in middle school where kids feel the need to be liked and surrounded by “friends” to try and validate how cool they are. Not my game champ.

starfan1

Reaction score
The sad part is 3 players (DLaw, Dak, and Cooper) account for 38% of the entire team salary cap and 7 players (DLaw, Dak, Cooper, Martin, T. Smith, Zeke, and Collins) account for a whopping $125.9M, or 69% of the entire team salary cap.
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/cap/
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/cap/
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/cap/
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/los-angeles-rams/cap/

Dude I like where we are at in relation to some other contenders. Not everyone can be sitting like the colts and skins but there are alot of teams in worse cap hell than us. Like already mentioned moves can be made to create around 30 to 40 mil.

rookie pool at about 8. I think we can 2 or 3 FA 1 which could be good. Yall can be so dang negative just cause your QB dont thrill you. Id like to have Mahomes or Rogers as well but their not available and we have a good one Top 10 for sure depending on how he comes back from surgery

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/cap/
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/cap/
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/cap/
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/los-angeles-rams/cap/

Dude I like where we are at in relation to some other contenders. Not everyone can be sitting like the colts and skins but there are alot of teams in worse cap hell than us. Like already mentioned moves can be made to create around 30 to 40 mil.

rookie pool at about 8. I think we can 2 or 3 FA 1 which could be good. Yall can be so dang negative just cause your QB dont thrill you. Id like to have Mahomes or Rogers as well but their not available and we have a good one Top 10 for sure depending on how he comes back from surgery

We are not contenders. When was the last time the Dallas Cowboys looked like they might make a deep playoff run? 2016?

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
The sad part is 3 players (DLaw, Dak, and Cooper) account for 38% of the entire team salary cap and 7 players (DLaw, Dak, Cooper, Martin, T. Smith, Zeke, and Collins) account for a whopping $125.9M, or 69% of the entire team salary cap.

Not good or bad, but intended to happen.

starfan1

Reaction score
We are not contenders. When was the last time the Dallas Cowboys looked like they might make a deep playoff run? 2016?

every year is different 16 and 18 both opportunities fix D we have as good a shot as anyone

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
every year is different 16 and 18 both opportunities fix D we have as good a shot as anyone

So how do you fix the D with so much money allocated to the offense? We now have the top paid RB, WR, and QB in the NFL......... its literally never been done in the capped era.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder if that's the norm for most teams, or is Dallas a singular outlier in this respect.

starfan1

Reaction score
So how do you fix the D with so much money allocated to the offense? We now have the top paid RB, WR, and QB in the NFL......... its literally never been done.

there as we sit right now 19 mil and they haven’t done a thing with cooper and DLaw. Rookie pool is roughly 8 . Couple of folks getting cut there is plenty of ways to fix D. Don’t forget we got people coming back healthy . We only need to hit on 1 or 2 players in FA and do rest through draft. It’s not as dire as you deniers want to make it as we’ve said all along

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What, no lol? That’s a first, I thought it was mandatory for you to insert “lol” at least once into everything you type. What’s sad is you can’t tell the difference between when I’m doing something so obviously purposeful vs not.

BTW, I choose to keep a small circle of friends for several reasons. I don’t need “friends” to try and win some sort of online popularity contest that’s in your head and the same goes for real life. Sorry I’m not stuck in middle school where kids feel the need to be liked and surrounded by “friends” to try and validate how cool they are. Not my game champ.
4a3acdf6753606757c4501100b259c27.jpeg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Aye I like to "lol" what's the issue lol?

And don't think you're that wise...I literally can tell everything you do but I chose to ignore it because I know it triggers you...I'm over it man this is corny I'm here to talk football man whatever trauma you have from high school is on you not me. Take it out on your old classmates I don't know what to tell you.....

aria

Reaction score
Aye I like to "lol" what's the issue lol?

And don't think you're that wise...I literally can tell everything you do but I chose to ignore it because I know it triggers you...I'm over it man this is corny I'm here to talk football man whatever trauma you have from high school is on you not me. Take it out on your old classmates I don't know what to tell you.....
High school? I never brought up high school, high school is too mature for you to understand. Lol LOL LOOOOOL

And no, you literally can’t tell everything I do or you wouldn’t be so wrong about me as often as your are nor would you have to use lies against me to “win” and argument that you’ve clearly lost.

Flamma

Reaction score
Ok, so we have about 2 million less than Spotrac was using. The Cowboys cap would be around 207 million counting the rollover.

blueblood70

Reaction score
welp Peters broke, Pauls now credit rich, time to grab one strategic defensive FA..:laugh::muttley: they restructured a chat ton of players and well we have two nickels to rub together..

dogberry

Reaction score
The salary cap chart at otc has us in 24th place,

Our rookie pool is at the most $2.3 million. Adjusted for the salaries of the players dropped south of 51.

Latest reports indicate we just made a salary cap move. To be continued.

nobody

Reaction score
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but it honestly is. If you are a bargain shopper and the economy is down(salary cap)....if you do it right, you can come out of this with some gems.

Unfortunately, we know the Cowboys won't do it right because of their yearly family vacation and habit of waiting forever to start looking for free agents to find cubic zirconias in the really rough.