2022 college football season

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Ohio State Buckeyes are now the only undefeated team to have won every game by double digits.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is what greed will get you. All blame goes to the greedy OU admin for their dumb mistake in moving to the SEC.

People get what they deserve.
Why does it matter what teams are in what conference other than it makes for some great football games?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
May sound silly, but I mostly (not entirely) don't watch SEC and Big Ten games now.
I mean, their cups already ran WAY over. There was no need at all to continue the raid of other conferences.

Like a rich bully taking the purse from an old lady.....not because he needed it at all, but just because he can
Of course, in this case the old lady was rich too....lol
You’re missing some great football games .

DFWJC

Reaction score
You’re missing some great football games .
true.
There's so many, I don't miss it.
Not going to burn my whole day, so pick and choose.
Enjoyed the Vols/Tide game today though

I do have an issue with the already filthy-rich SEC and Big 10 raping the other conferences when there is absolutely no need for them to do so. Decimating the other leagues....just because they can.
But that's my choice. I have no issue with those that want to fall in line . Free country and all.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
true.
There's so many, I don't miss it.
Not going to burn my whole day, so pick and choose.
Enjoyed the Vols/Tide game today though

I do have an issue with the already filthy-rich SEC and Big 10 raping the other conferences when there is absolutely no need for them to do so. Decimating the other leagues....just because they can.
But that's my choice. I have no issue with those that want to fall in line . Free country and all.
How are they raping the other conferences and Decimating the other leagues? Sounds like ole man get off my yard behavior.

jwitten82

Reaction score
He wasn’t good today.
Lol yes he was. He was 17/26 for 65% completion percentage, 3 tds with one of those tds coming on 4th and goal to get his team the lead. He didn't throw for much yardage, but he was definitely good today.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lol yes he was. He was 17/26 for 65% completion percentage, 3 tds with one of those tds coming on 4th and goal to get his team the lead. He didn't throw for much yardage, but he was definitely good today.
He over threw receivers all game.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Pity there’s not a Manning cast for MNF this week, because Peyton would be even better than normal this week lol
Great games yesterday, probably best weekend yet for college football this season.

terra

Reaction score
That was a great game; THAT was what college football is all about.

Carson

Reaction score
That was a great game; THAT was what college football is all about.
They’ll drop to 5-6, still make the CFB playoffs. Hell of a game.

Going to be crazy the way things are looking. Ohio state, Tennessee, Georgia, Clemson, Michigan, Alabama

terra

Reaction score
All game? He threw 9 incompletions and still had 65% completion

BUT HE LOST.

Remember, on this board all games are won and lost by the QB.

A little thing like the D giving up 49 pts MEANS NOTHING....

joseephuss

Reaction score
Quinn Ewers gonna be the number one pick in a few years as long as he stays healthy.

I haven't seen anything out of him so far that indicates that possibility. He is still very young and has time to improve, but he hasn't looked special. He hasn't looked horrible either except for the hair cut. I think he can develop into an NFL QB, but so far I don't see #1 overall pick. And next year he might have a battle to keep the starting job.