Signed by Cowboys 49ers Trade QB Trey Lance to the Cowboys for 2024 4th round pick

mcmvp

Reaction score
Just because he didn’t work in their system doesn’t mean you won’t work in someone else’s
He came from a HC that made every QB the best version of themselves…from Matt Ryan, Jimmy G, Purdy. That guy said “Purdy and Darnold are better”

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Wow 4th rounder. 49ers did good for a guy who they were probably going to cut. I wish we could of got him earlier before the 1st preseason game so we could see him in our offense.

Jipper

Reaction score
Absolutely love it.

The guys biggest problem is he hasn’t played.
Exactly...he needs time to develop and he's young and cheap...plus he was a 4th rounder in trade and we will certainly get some comp picks back that will soften the cost.

Why people are losing their minds is beyond me, this has much upside and very little downside

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Has to be better than Rush or Grier. Obviously he's going to be the backup once he learns the offense or down the road. Or this makes no sense....

MikeB80

Reaction score
Trey lance should be excited, he is now on the team with the coach who developed Matt Flynn, Brian Brohm, BJ Coleman and Brett Hundley.

Swagger

Reaction score
Exactly...he needs time to develop and he's young and cheap...plus he was a 4th rounder in trade and we will certainly get some comp picks back that will soften the cost.

Why people are losing their minds is beyond me, this has much upside and very little downside
It's because they are obsessed with Prescott. He's done boys and girls.
Get behind Trey. QB1
Go Trey!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Look at the people having a fit over it .tells you everything