Signed by Cowboys 49ers Trade QB Trey Lance to the Cowboys for 2024 4th round pick

Acceptablename

Reaction score
I’m good for this. I really don’t know the tray can deliver. A lot of people Were high on him. Where is the role of the dice

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's because they are obsessed with Prescott. He's done boys and girls.
Get behind Trey. QB1
Go Trey!
I think it’s just the opposite. They don’t like the guy. And they hate Prescott also.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
You’re talking to the number one troll
I think I figured that out I'm not going to get any real football conversation with him it's just trolling it's like being at the game with that drunk guy who only says he sucks that guy sucks. There's really no depth in conversation with that guy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Some of y’all are just absolute clowns.

The dude is 23 years old. He still has plenty of time to develop and he’s actually a legit talent.

He missed football because of the viruz and a injury.

The risk reward is great.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Cooper Rush is a better QB than Lance. Why pay even a 4th for a 3rd stringer?

I mean they obviously think he can develop, but if Shanahan couldn’t, why on earth would anyone else think they could? He runs a very QB friendly offense.
Incompatible personalities? Not saying that’s the raisin, but it would play a big role in the development. I don’t think he ever starts long term here but who knows how this shakes out.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
He didn’t play much in college and has barely played in the pros.

He can develop here in Dallas.

He is a legit bigtime talent but lack of playing time and confidence are his main issues currently.

Amazing risk/reward.
Tell us that next year when we don't have a 5th and a 4th round pick.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some of y’all are just absolute clowns.

The dude is 23 years old. He still has plenty of time to develop and he’s actually a legit talent.

He missed football because of the viruz and a injury.

The risk reward is great.
I wish the kid nothing but the best. Yes he’s only a kid. I totally agree with you.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Been following the saga out in SF and people are not happy with how SF has handled Lance. Sam didn’t “win” QB2 that dude was a dud. There was obviously more going on here between Lance, HC, and GM. I’ve seen people post that Lance needed a change. Look for a 4th? I don’t think I’m going to complain. Lance is a talented kid who seems to work hard, let’s see what this staff does with him.

John813

Reaction score
49ers weren't going to cut him. His deal was fully guaranteed. They would of ate more to cut than trade.