Signed by Cowboys 49ers Trade QB Trey Lance to the Cowboys for 2024 4th round pick

btcutter

Reaction score
He didn’t play much in college and has barely played in the pros.

He can develop here in Dallas.

He is a legit bigtime talent but lack of playing time and confidence are his main issues currently.

Amazing risk/reward.
49er gave him every chance and he didn’t progress.
this is a wasted 4th rounder.

John813

Reaction score
He’s not a first round talent. Not anymore after what 3 years in the league.
this is a waste of resources. IMO
To be fair he's entering his 3rd year.

I'm more concerned about him staying healthy if he were to play. Both years he's played he's had leg injuries.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Whoa.

F4acfzHXEAAopbn
Shocked!
Sending Dak a message?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Maybe now Dak realizes he is not the only option . i still believe they should have drafted hurts 3 years ago or stafford or grabbed garropolo when he was available
Lol. If he came to Dallas, he would have been under Kellen Moore, who is terrible. OL nowhere near as good as Philly's. Would he also have made a playoff run in Dallas of beating Daniel Jones and Josh Johnson?

Hurts is a product of the Philly system and coaching just like McNabb was. Stafford was a product of McVey knowing how to get the best out of below average QBs (see Goff). We don't have close to that here.

Jimmy G? Another product of the SF system who was carried by his defense. He had 2 chances in both the NFC title game and the Super Bowl to win those games and he failed miserably. Go check his stats from that NFC title win their Super Bowl loss year. I think he threw 8 passes?

Y'all act like real life football is a video game and there are no circumstances to how these QBs project.

Hurts still hasn't beaten Dak head to head....

morat1959

Reaction score
I can't wait for the "We want Lance!" chants.
They’re coming! I don’t think he’s as good as Dak and you know my opinion on Dak. At least they did something at the QB position. We still need to give away the farm and get either of the top 2 kids next draft. Parsons and Martin are the only 2 untouchables maybe Lamb. I want to see a follow up of last season from him.