Signed by Cowboys 49ers Trade QB Trey Lance to the Cowboys for 2024 4th round pick

mcmvp

Reaction score
That makes it hard to understand those calling him trash, other than the fact that most fans seem to just like to complain. It isn't like he was playing poorly his second year. Maybe not great but good enough to show his potential.
The only reason he had a decent passer rating is because his opponents kept dropping interceptions. Go back and watch and you will see. In fact, his only touchdown should also have been an interception… The defender dropped it, and it fell into the hands of an unintended receiver on his team in the end zone

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
not a chance. Rush is staying... we need rush to win games if Dak goes down. lance is a throwing of the dice ling term (2 years) project. rush is READY NOW to play and win over a short time span. Lance is not.
You can already see the Dak haters overplaying Lance. More pathetic nonsense from Dak trolls.

This kid needs time to develop.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Finally this team has something to get excited about. I don't care if Lance eternally sux forever. At least they shot a missile across the bow of the aimless sinking ship that is Dak. This is past due. Dak has earned nothing. The skins on the wall are wild card wins against crap teams. I get more excited about @GORICO guarantees than I do watching Dak

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The only reason he had a decent passer rating is because his opponents kept dropping interceptions. Go back and watch and you will see. In fact, his only touchdown should also have been an interception… The defender dropped it, and it fell into the hands of an unintended receiver on his team in the end zone
Anyone saying Lance has played well is not watching him play. At this point, Lance basically completely sucks at QB. He is THAT bad. He has a long way to go.

CWR

Reaction score
SF themselves announced bust Sam Darnold beat him out a couple days ago despite Darnold only being in the building a few months:

https://sports.yahoo.com/49ers-name...to-brock-purdy-over-trey-lance-190733584.html

They’re not trading him because he’s mad, they’re trading him because he’s bad

Because you're the only eagles poster who actually makes good points, and I don't hate, I'd say the same thing if yall traded for him.

Ironically most of the board who are actively crying would be jumping up and down talking about how smart and forward thinking yall are. Lol

It's a fourth, I have zero problem with taking a swing on talent. If McClay and MM think they can mold the kid, have at it. If it fails I'll just openly mock management. Don't see how I can lose.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Trust me.....he'll be number 2. Watch! If you think the Cowboys traded a 4th rd pick for him to be the 3rd QB....you're crazy and dont know football business
He will not be number 2 this year.... unless Dak d=goes down on th eIR and Cooper is number 1 and Lance is then number 2. How could you bump lance without seeing him in games? na dno way in hell they put Lance in games ahead of Rush. Now if Dak goes down for the season in week 13 and we are out of it... then yes, Lance will play.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
8 years later Dallas is still holding their breath they hit with Dak
DHB46HF.jpg

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Thanks. I only watch Dallas so I don't know much about him other than his stats.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
“His only touchdown should have been an interception.”

What game or season are you talking about?

mcmvp

Reaction score
Pretty good view of the situation.
It’s a simplistic view… That’s why it’s not a good view of the situation. Anyone saying this is not going to be a distraction is kidding themselves. Another team could possibly get away with it… But not the Cowboys.

Jerry knows this… He just loves the attention on his team

Dorsett33

Reaction score
“Get” the playbook was the wording. He never got it
You think the Cowboys are going to outbid Buffalo and give up a 4th to a QB that can't get the playbook? Make it make sense. Our scouting department is lights out yet you think they'll give up a 4th for a QB that can't get a playbook? lmao. Ok

Dorsett33

Reaction score
He will not be number 2 this year.... unless Dak d=goes down on th eIR and Cooper is number 1 and Lance is then number 2. How could you bump lance without seeing him in games? na dno way in hell they put Lance in games ahead of Rush. Now if Dak goes down for the season in week 13 and we are out of it... then yes, Lance will play.

Loso86

Reaction score
guys calm down. It feels like they have a plan. No way they go into the draft with no 4th, 5th or 6th round pick this upcoming draft. Look for some players ro be on the move. Maybe DA

Dorsett33

Reaction score
When he gets the playbook, he'll be #2. He's definitely more talented than Rush...just raw skills. I see it happening. MY OPINION...they weren't confident in Rush or Grier. You don't trade a 4th for a 3rd QB. I just don't see it.