49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk requests trade

conner01

Reaction score
Your scenario would only happen if Aiyuk's agent makes the phone call as we know our FO has that strange requirement.
That scenario is possible depending on the market for him. If there are few trade offers I could see a deal like that and he gets to hit market next year. I think players hurt their value asking for a trade though I don’t blame them for wanting to get paid. I think sitting out to get paid doesn’t hurt you as much as asking for a trade does

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Absolutely. They also ignore how much the owners bring in every year. Why can't the players also get paid? I hope the players get as much as they can playing this dangerous, violent game.
I’ve asked that in the past. The more money comes in the more money the owners make….where should that money go? The most violent sport probably in the world and people complain about the money.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Steelers have been mentioned. I can see that as a destination.

The Chargers just dumped a big WR salary, not sure if they would pull the trigger or just draft young guys for Herbert.

The Dolphins just signed Jaylen Waddle to a big extension that goes through 2028. Couple that with Tyreek's deal, I think they are done for now with big dollar wideout deals.

Good point about the Chargers. I would think, for the Dolphins, it depends on if they want to go all in. I'm not saying it's likely, but they might go for it. I'd also watch for a team, and I hate that I'm about to say this, like Houston.