Adult Language 88 Irvin stated "Cowboys Already Making Off Season Plans"

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah was probably discussing his plans for the next podcast episode. Dude looks content. He is a Primadonna.

khiladi

Reaction score
We've been through this before. No dig on TRomo, but he dressed rather nice at this humbling postgame conference bailing out Jason Garrett etc.
tony-romo-2012-f88103daa059515c.jpg
Bor looks straight out of "Office Space".

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol yeah remember the good old days when wearing your hat backwards and playing a round of golf meant you weren't focused on playing football?
Now it's strip clubs, house rebuilds and endless commercials
I mean at least Romo has the excuse that Garrett didn't allow him in game planning meetings and it had to be forced by Jerry as part of the new contract for Romo.

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol yeah remember the good old days when wearing your hat backwards and playing a round of golf meant you weren't focused on playing football?
Now it's strip clubs, house rebuilds and endless commercials
Don't forget parties during COVID restrictions and pit bulls biting your neighbors, because you refused to lock them up properly....

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Michael Irvin has turned into another criticizing troll, yet he offers no advice on how to fix this team. Just shut it, Irvin. No one wants to hear your criticisms which offer absolutely no help.
The reason there aren’t answers to this team’s flaws is because this FO sat on it’s hands and has done jacksquat following the GB debacle.

Now they are looking like deer in the headlights when everyone and their mother was saying we should fire MM, sign Henry or draft a RB etc etc etc…

Your anger should be directed squarely at Jerry Jones who is the most responsible for this mess. Not at the players and fans who are exasperated at this GM for failing to do a good job for the past 28 years and counting.

JJ has earned every ounce of the anger and frustration he is getting.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Players are paid to do their jobs. This aint high school where you loaf....AND make "after game plans" IN GAME! This is Bush league. Irvin was right. ANYONE happen to see DFlaw and Micah chatting it up on the sidelines laughing while we were phoning the game in? Did they look like they cared? I'll wait and let y'all tell me...
THIS. This team will be so much better off when Toy Tank is gone for good. Does anyone think those two are laughing it up on the sidelines if Campbell was our coach?

Rayman70

Reaction score
greatness must be the expectation and ONE goal every week. It starts with prep, attitude and DESIRE. ALL of this is earned during the week THEN on game days. Nothing worth having is given. I think this team is good away from home, away from Jerry's playground of distractions. Its complicated kind of. But it has to start with messaging during the week, and that's ownership down to coaching. Changes must be made this week.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Michael Irvin has turned into another criticizing troll, yet he offers no advice on how to fix this team. Just shut it, Irvin. No one wants to hear your criticisms which offer absolutely no help.
Out of all the former players, Irvin is the biggest homer. He is so passionate about the Dallas Cowboys and hates when they lose. If he is upset perhaps we should listen cause he is usually positive about this team and defends them no matter what.

There is a problem with this team. From Jerry to the coaches all the way to the players. Changing one or two things won't fix it.

Starting from the Packers playoff game these players, defense mostly, have quit. I'm not sure if they don't believe in McCarthy or it's just get paid and don't have that drive to win anymore but it's something.

Rayman70

Reaction score
THIS. This team will be so much better off when Toy Tank is gone for good. Does anyone think those two are laughing it up on the sidelines if Campbell was our coach?
I can answer that one. HELL NO! What struck me during our 4 game home skid since Jan is no one on the sidelines seems upset. NO PASSION...no coaches getting pissed off and ZERO life. It was all lax. No one fears for their job. Results seem to be in the "eye of the Jerry" lol as long as hes ok with this skid mark of a team, they will be.

LOBO7

Reaction score
It was clear from the seasons first day that this will be a rebuild phase we are entering.
Call it rebuild, tank, refocus, whatever...

And players are not stupid. They knew that also.
Our roster is not good and we maneuvered us into cap hell during the last 4 years.

We all know that. No need for some Irvin to explain it to us.

And when you look at the defensive players body language in the third quarter. Even in the games before this, some have checked out already.
Just a bad way of handling the situation.
Should have fired MM after the playoff loss and then hire a rebuilder.
Hire a GM to buffer you from the media and fans.
That would have cost a little more more though.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
I am at my fandom low point. It’s clear the team is broken. To lose like that at home was unbelievable. People blame the coaches. It’s not the coaches.
It is 1000% the coaches and front office more than the players. I've never seen such lazy, uninspired play calling. It's pretty obvious not many people watch the all-22. It is literally insane how no one is open, especially when you compare it to other teams. Then Rico has a great game against Pittsburg and McCarthy's response is to run Zeke for 80% of the snaps yesterday? It almost feels like McCarthy wants to be fired.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guy from the Packers did it and others have done it in years past hell they just did it in ATLANTA! Have a guy that's your starter but draft someone else!
The guy seen in the picture I replied to you earlier?

His name is Arthur Blank.

Owner.

Atlanta Falcons.

Your mind goes ten million miles a second, doesn't it?

Why not, doesn't have to be a first rounder but get someone who could be decent enough to start if needed
What? Do you mean like the choices Jerry Jones has made in the post-Jimmy Johnson era such as:

YearRoundPlayerNameCollege
2001253Quincy CarterGeorgia
2007​
4103Isaiah StanbackWashington
2009​
4101Stephen McGeeTexas A&M
2016​
4135Dak PrescottMississippi State
2018​
5171Mike WhiteWestern Kentucky
2020​
7231Ben DiNucciJames Madison

Jones drafted all of the above as decent potential starters.

Know that maze of frustration that you and your fellow fans are annually running through?

It is Jones' creation. You cannot go above it. Around it. Under it. Out think it. Avoid it. Or 'please give me your thoughts' solve it. It is reality.

Next question.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
The guy seen in the picture I replied to you earlier?

His name is Arthur Blank.

Owner.

Atlanta Falcons.

Your mind goes ten million miles a second, doesn't it?

What? Do you mean like the choices Jerry Jones has made in the post-Jimmy Johnson era such as:

YearRoundPlayerNameCollege
2001253Quincy CarterGeorgia
2007​
4103Isaiah StanbackWashington
2009​
4101Stephen McGeeTexas A&M
2016​
4135Dak PrescottMississippi State
2018​
5171Mike WhiteWestern Kentucky
2020​
7231Ben DiNucciJames Madison

Jones drafted all of the above as decent potential starters.

Know that maze of frustration that you and your fellow fans are annually running through?

It is Jones' creation. You cannot go above it. Around it. Under it. Out think it. Avoid it. Or 'please give me your thoughts' solve it. It is reality.

Next question.
And don't forget, wanted to draft all-world high round QB talent like Paxton Lynch and Johnny Manziel.... The only two good QBs this franchise has had since Aikman have been via pure, blind luck. That was a huge reason why I thought (and still do) that signing Dak was a must. Though, I expected them to do a bit more around him. Like, anything. At all.