A Dak extension cannot have a no-cut, no-trade, guaranteed dollar deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He can be "made to sign"....like tis the mob or someone. It's 2023 not the 1920's lol.
gekko-cantrefuse.gif

McMicah

Reaction score
Let's see if Dakko can perform against the Giants and Jets first and foremost as I have a feeling the word extension might just be in line with the word extinct!
See that MM is already training Lance..............nice!

I will say this. I’ve been plenty critical of Dak when he plays poorly, but there is no doubt in my mind that he is going to be an outstanding friend and mentor to a guy who had the same ankle injury and never really got a true chance to prove himself. Dak is a first rate teammate, and I think that’s exactly the type of guy Trey Lance needs in his ear right now.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This comment right here is why I don’t visit this board much at all anymore. You guys aren’t living in reality, why would Dak sign a contract that no other qb in the history of the NFL sign. Smh
You should visit more often, Dak signed the greatest contract of all time.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It can and probably will. Dak still holds all the cards because this FO has no guts.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will say this. I’ve been plenty critical of Dak when he plays poorly, but there is no doubt in my mind that he is going to be an outstanding friend and mentor to a guy who had the same ankle injury and never really got a true chance to prove himself. Dak is a first rate teammate, and I think that’s exactly the type of guy Trey Lance needs in his ear right now.
Trey should try and distance himself from the piraya named Prescott.
Zeke paid the price of that friendship with his career as supporting inepto since 2016 took its toll.
Micah (Thank God) has avoided the monster's tentacles and Trey should do the same.
Dak showed his true face with Dez (facemask comment) and how he acted when our Kicker was missing those extra points.
He's a fraud and that nice guy act is wearing thin..............real thin.
We await his departure as he's starting to stink up the joint!

leeblair

Reaction score
While untrue.....regardless he's "nfl caliber". You're letting your bias get in the way.
No. If he'd started with any other team he'd already have been out of the NFL and just a memory by now- and not much of a memory. He just isn't that good.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This has to be Jerry's priority.
Any new deal has to be without guarantees. If Dak can't cut it, the Cowboys cannot mortgage any more of the future on him.
I think it should give them the option to release him this season if he can't cut it.
So here's the thing. Only a complete fool or a child would think that (a) a team would propose such a deal to their QB, or (b) the QB would consider such a deal for even a microsecond. So, if your proposal here is serious, it's clear that you know nothing at all about football and we should safely ignore everything you have to say on the topic in the future. I mean, what you wrote is no more serious than if you said, "Jerry should ask Dak to play for free."

But of course it wasn't serious (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt). You just want Dak gone, and this post is...well, I still have no idea what the point of this post is. Why not just say, "I don't think Jerry should offer Dak an extension."

Status
Not open for further replies.