A Dak extension cannot have a no-cut, no-trade, guaranteed dollar deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

erod

Reaction score
This has to be Jerry's priority.
Any new deal has to be without guarantees. If Dak can't cut it, the Cowboys cannot mortgage any more of the future on him.
I think it should give them the option to release him this season if he can't cut it.
Yeah, no quarterback would agree to that. Ever.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Trey should try and distance himself from the piraya named Prescott.
Zeke paid the price of that friendship with his career as supporting inepto since 2016 took its toll.
Micah (Thank God) has avoided the monster's tentacles and Trey should do the same.
Dak showed his true face with Dez (facemask comment) and how he acted when our Kicker was missing those extra points.
He's a fraud and that nice guy act is wearing thin..............real thin.
We await his departure as he's starting to stink up the joint!
You reaching as usual. How did Zeke suffer from his friendship with Dak? He signed a $90M contract, and the way its looking one of the last big contracts a RB will ever get.

Last edited:

Strol

Reaction score
Has any group of people looked more consistently foolish than the Anti-Dak Cult?

These are the people who are CONVINCED that they know more about QBs than the NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs who all ranked Dak in their top 10 this offseason.

"DURRRR JERRY SHUD MAKE DAK PLAY FOR DA MINEMUM UNTIL HE WINZ DA SUPAH BOUL DURRRRRR!!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
So you would give the 10th best QB an extension giving him top 3 money? That seems like good value?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
So you would give the 10th best QB an extension giving him top 3 money? That seems like good value?
That is not how markets work. There is supply and demand. As for supply there is a huge drop off in talent after the top 15 to 20 quarterbacks. As for demand, every team is desperate for QB talent as evidenced by their contracts and what assets are given up for them in the draft.

If you want market controls like price caps or central planning for price you would need a change to the CBA or to move the league to a different country.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can someone confirm the below is true?

go-ahead-make-my-day-dirty-harry.gif

leeblair

Reaction score
Go into detail, educate us on how he isnt he that good/NFL caliber.
Detail?
How about what we've all watched for the last seven years?
He chokes every time the game gets too big and shuts down, forcjng the Cowboys defense to try and carry the team by themselves.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Dak knows JJ has no options for now
Dak knows JJ will panic
Dak will take JJ again to the bank

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It is unlikely Dak gets an extension. He is betting on himself again. What we need to watch as Cowboys fans is if the Cowboys work out an extension with Lance. If the contract is similar to what Love got from Green Bay, I think the Cowboys would consider moving on from Dak.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I say just pay Dak and then we get to read these nonsensical posts for the next several years.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
INT - “We want Lance”

Fumble - “We want Lance!”

Incomplete pass - “We want Lance!”

It’s going to be impossible to ignore. The fans will make sure if it. Lance might suck, but he’s an unknown commodity. That’s more than can be said about Dak.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This has to be Jerry's priority.
Any new deal has to be without guarantees. If Dak can't cut it, the Cowboys cannot mortgage any more of the future on him.
I think it should give them the option to release him this season if he can't cut it.
I'm on board if your insane threads receive the same fate.
If you can't cut it, you should be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.