Status
Not open for further replies.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dak choke?
Are you kidding or just hating Mr.Brown??? :muttley:

maxresdefault.jpg
Have you ever let an interesting thought interrupt your posts?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You would get more respect without disparaging of a member's personal life for you know nothing of the battle they may be going through in life.
Start a battled life thread, then and stop waaaaaaaa'n.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Detail?
How about what we've all watched for the last seven years?
He chokes every time the game gets too big and shuts down, forcjng the Cowboys defense to try and carry the team by themselves.
Everytime? So how did he do in the playoffs against the Packers, Rams, Seahawks, and Bucs?

Flamma

Reaction score
Say what you want about Dak, but right now very few fans of other teams fear him. In fact, they downright disrespect him. No fear what so ever. In fact, they use him as a reason they could beat the Cowboys. Just go to the Giants forum and read for yourself. Just reading that board makes me hope he puts up 400 yards against them.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You coming to the 'rescue' of another man while pretending to be superman is quite comical.
No idea why you keep whining about rescuing others.
From what? You? Lmao. No.
You're emotional that another person disagrees with you.
Discussion forums might be too scary for your temperament.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Say what you want about Dak, but right now very few fans of other teams fear him. In fact, they downright disrespect him. No fear what so ever. In fact, they use him as a reason they could beat the Cowboys. Just go to the Giants forum and read for yourself. Just reading that board makes me hope he puts up 400 yards against them.
That’s because fans of other organizations can be honest about Dak.

They’re not trying to play this “ultimate Cowboy fan” character on a message like some here to.

There’s Cowboys fans here that know Dak is a problem, but will never publicly admit it because they believe it makes them look like less of a Cowboys fan or they are simply in too deep to back track now.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No idea why you keep whining about rescuing others.
From what? You? Lmao. No.
You're emotional that another person disagrees with you.
Discussion forums might be too scary for your temperament.
This dude blocked me for my opinions, but is calling other posters emotional for disagreeing.

Dak over Dallas fans are crazy lolololol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This dude blocked me for my opinions, but is calling other posters emotional for disagreeing.

Dak over Dallas fans are crazy lolololol
You were blocked for other reasons, nothing to do with your ignorant posts or "opinions." No one cares about your "opinions."
What I find pathetic is here you are still responding to my comments. You're a sad little fella.

Also ironic? The whole "rescuing other posters." Lmao. Hilarious.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You were blocked for other reasons, nothing to do with your ignorant posts or "opinions." No one cares about your "opinions."
What I find pathetic is here you are still responding to my comments. You're a sad little fella.

Also ironic? The whole "rescuing other posters." Lmao. Hilarious.
@USArmyVet this who called you emotional? Lololololol

Flamma

Reaction score
That’s because fans of other organizations can be honest about Dak.

They’re not trying to play this “ultimate Cowboy fan” character on a message like some here to.

There’s Cowboys fans here that know Dak is a problem, but will never publicly admit it because they believe it makes them look like less of a Cowboys fan or they are simply in too deep to back track now.
I agree with you. Because when Dak was at his best, that was reflected in posts by fans of other teams. Right now, no fear. I'll admit Dak can be pretty good when given the surrounding cast. That said, I probably would not extend him. I simply think he's not that hard to replace. As a GM I would not be paying him 50M a year. Not a chance. But hey, a lot of that will be determined by what he does this year.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I agree with you. Because when Dak was at his best, that was reflected in posts by fans of other teams. Right now, no fear. I'll admit Dak can be pretty good when given the surrounding cast. That said, I probably would not extend him. I simply think he's not that hard to replace. As a GM I would not be paying him 50M a year. Not a chance. But hey, a lot of that will be determined by what he does this year.
Cooper Rush proved Dak isn’t hard to replace.

Image what we could’ve done with actual talent at the QB position.

Flamma

Reaction score
Cooper Rush proved Dak isn’t hard to replace.

Image what we could’ve done with actual talent at the QB position.
Again, agree. Although Rush is a downgrade from Dak, the team still managed to win. And Cooper Rush is not very good. If the Cowboys don't extend him until after this season, it means they're considering all options.

Sandyf

Reaction score
This has to be Jerry's priority.
Any new deal has to be without guarantees. If Dak can't cut it, the Cowboys cannot mortgage any more of the future on him.
I think it should give them the option to release him this season if he can't cut it.
Good thoughts although I am sure that Dak's agent wouldn't agree to all of those demands. As to letting him go after this season, highly unlikely, why, the salary cap as we would have to take a $62 million hit to the cap. Reality is that Dak is most likely extended because we still need to get Lamb, Steele, Biadasz, and Parsons contracts done. There will be some guarantees although a plan has to be in place to replace him in 3 years.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Let's see if Dakko can perform against the Giants and Jets first and foremost as I have a feeling the word extension might just be in line with the word extinct!
See that MM is already training Lance..............nice!

lol man I love when you lay down the "Dak wont be extended/ get a contract" stuff... being wrong doesn't bother you at all, ill give you that.

leeblair

Reaction score
Good thoughts although I am sure that Dak's agent wouldn't agree to all of those demandds. As to letting him go after this season, highly unlikely, why, the salary cap as we would have to take a $62 million hit to the cap. Reality is that Dak is most likely extended because we still need to get Lamb, Steele, Biadasz, and Parsons contracts done. There will be some guarantees although a plan has to be in place to replace him in 3 years.
I know the reality of the situation.
The point of this thread is to reinforce the notion that Jerry cannot afford to get on the hook and tie up the franchise's future any longer.
Dak is not the guy.

IF the Cowboys extend him and tie the future of this franchise to him for 5 or 6 more years, you might as well start watching another sport. The Cowboys are done.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Realistic is perhaps the front office trying to restructure a contract when Dak gets extended so that it makes it possible to trade him a few seasons down the road if things don't work out.

Unrealistic. Thinking that the front office can get Dak to sign a no guaranteed money deal in which no other player in the NFL would sign.
Correct! the other unrealistic is thinking they will not extend Dak as its a must with a 60mill cap hit comming..

leeblair

Reaction score
Everytime? So how did he do in the playoffs against the Packers, Rams, Seahawks, and Bucs?
The Seahawks and Bucs were weak when they played the Cowboys.
Dak choked the first half away vs the Packers and only racked up good stats when facing a prevent defense- which is his normal routine when facing good teams.
I don't recall the Rams game, but I know he lost.

leeblair

Reaction score
I'm on board if your insane threads receive the same fate.
If you can't cut it, you should be released.
Your problem is that I am right 99% of the time; you just don't like it.
Just because you don't like my opinions or analysis doesn't mean they are wrong. We know Dak is not the answer; he's proven that.

Status
Not open for further replies.