**Aaron Hernandez charged with murder/released by Pats** - Update post #247

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
3 Guys, Hernandez one of them, on tape, wearing hoodies, returning home after gunshots. Hernandez destroys his cell phone and security tape soon after.

One of the three pulled the trigger. Which of the three is it? Which of the three will spill the beans? Or, are they going to all clam up and say nothing? It should be interesting.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Even if they all keep quiet there may be enough circumstantial evidence to take it to a grand jury. If they indict then that's a lot more pressure for someone to flip for immunity or a deal. If they all have good lawyers, and maybe only one???, then they are more likely to keep quiet right now. I don't know if they have enough to take this to a grand jury and Hernandez has enough money to worry them about a suit.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Patriots will now be second-guessed for drafting, paying Hernandez
Posted by Mike Florio on June 20, 2013, 8:35 PM EDT

As tight end Aaron Hernandez faces tough questions regarding the death of Odin Lloyd and, eventually, the alleged shooting of Alexander Bradley, the Patriots are facing heavy criticism for taking a chance on Hernandez in the fourth round of the 2010 draft and giving him a $41 million contract last year.

The Pats took a pair of calculated risks with tight ends in 2010, drafting Rob Gronkowski in round two and Hernandez in round four. For Gronk, the concern was his health. For Hernandez, off-field issues provided a red flag. Through 2011, it appeared that the Pats got lucky as to both, prompting the team to give each of them new, big-money deals. In recent weeks, that luck has run out.

Gantt pointed out earlier today that Hernandez’s history is now being revisited, adding to things the Pats knew or should have known before picking and then paying him. On the other side of the coin, as reported by Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com, is news that Hernandez generated a perfect score on a predraft psychological profile.

Read the rest: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...second-guessed-for-drafting-paying-hernandez/

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Still think the Pats have the two best TE's in football?

One has a bad back, the other will shoot you in the back.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Avery;5103425 said:

:bow:

NFL= Not For Long....especially if you have 7 surgeries in under a year (Gronkoski) and count em' (4) four potential hand gun cases including Obstruction of Justice and one Murder Charge (Hernandez).

Not gloating, it sucks for the individual and the team and the rest of us....but the warning signs were certainly there glaring in both cases.....sad, hopefully Dez can continue on the correct path, it won't be easy.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy;5103431 said:
:bow:

NFL= Not For Long....especially if you have 7 surgeries in under a year (Gronkoski) and count em' (4) four potential hand gun cases including Obstruction of Justice and one Murder Charge (Hernandez).

Not gloating, it sucks for the individual and the team and the rest of us....but the warning signs were certainly there glaring in both cases.....sad, hopefully Dez can continue on the correct path, it won't be easy.

Hernandez makes Dez look like a saint. Ill take sagging pants, unpaid jewlery, and slapping mamas over whatever demons Hernandez has.

Rogah

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;5103422 said:
Patriots will now be second-guessed for drafting, paying Hernandez
Posted by Mike Florio on June 20, 2013, 8:35 PM EDT

As tight end Aaron Hernandez faces tough questions regarding the death of Odin Lloyd and, eventually, the alleged shooting of Alexander Bradley, the Patriots are facing heavy criticism for taking a chance on Hernandez in the fourth round of the 2010 draft and giving him a $41 million contract last year.

The Pats took a pair of calculated risks with tight ends in 2010, drafting Rob Gronkowski in round two and Hernandez in round four. For Gronk, the concern was his health. For Hernandez, off-field issues provided a red flag. Through 2011, it appeared that the Pats got lucky as to both, prompting the team to give each of them new, big-money deals. In recent weeks, that luck has run out.

Gantt pointed out earlier today that Hernandez’s history is now being revisited, adding to things the Pats knew or should have known before picking and then paying him. On the other side of the coin, as reported by Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com, is news that Hernandez generated a perfect score on a predraft psychological profile.

Read the rest: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...second-guessed-for-drafting-paying-hernandez/
I don't see why they would be 2nd guessed. Even if he never plays another down in the NFL, they got a heckuva lot more out of him than most 4th rounders.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Report: Hernandez neighbors heard gunshots early Monday

Posted by Mike Florio on June 20, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT

It’s been a fluid situation over the past three days for Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez. The problem is that the fluid hasn’t been flowing in a positive direction for the player.

The latest development comes from FOX 25, which reports that neighbors heard gunshots early Monday morning. Per FOX 25, video shows Hernandez and two other men walking into his house “within minutes” after the shots were heard.

FOX 25 reports that the shots were heard by neighbors between 3:00 and 3:00 a.m. ET on Monday, but that they didn’t report the noise to police at the time.

Read the rest: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/20/report-hernandez-neighbors-heard-gunshots/

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Took a mini break cuz of basketball (great game) Still no arrest eh?

So these four men were at the club. Now, did the four men end up and Aaron's home and thats where they shot him? is that the shots the neighbors heard? Then they proceed to drive a mile to dump the body?

What yall think?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Gemini Dolly;5103472 said:
Took a mini break cuz of basketball (great game) Still no arrest eh?

So these four men were at the club. Now, did the four men end up and Aaron's home and thats where they shot him? is that the shots the neighbors heard? Then they proceed to drive a mile to dump the body?

What yall think?

I think all three were involved but Hernandez paid a buddy to pull the trigger, not himself. He will get charged with obstruction and accessory to murder and get out of prison in twenty years.

But, this is just my educated guess :cool:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
dexternjack;5103483 said:
I think all three were involved but Hernandez paid a buddy to pull the trigger, not himself. He will get charged with obstruction and accessory to murder and get out of prison in twenty years.
But, this is just my educated guess :cool:

Precisely what I was thinking before I opened this thread.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Avery;5103425 said:

Lose Welker to free agency, Gronk to everything, and Hernandez (potentially) to murder investigation. Ouch.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Vintage;5103398 said:
I had a knife pulled on me when I was in middle school... on a school bus.

I was threatened by the individual. Even poked a few times with the knife.

And I had a busload of witnesses.

When the police came to talk to me, the one individual who interviewed me, accused me of lying and making the whole thing up. Threatened to throw me in jail when it was exposed that I was lying, etc. He was hostile throughout the entire "interview." His whole goal seemed to get me to retract my statement. Nevermind the fact that everyone else they interviewed had the same story as mine.

I was old enough to understand I probably wouldn't go to jail. I knew I had witnesses.

But I was young and naive enough to believe I didn't need my parents present for that.

That experience taught me everything I need to know about dealing with cops.

If they have just a general question, answer politely. Keep it to yes or no.

Anything beyond that, refuse to talk without legal representation. If they are willing to go to that sort of lengths on me when I was in Middle School; I can only imagine the crap they would pull on me as an adult.

so you let one incident affect you for life? I have had run ins with Cops- on a couple occasions not good ones; but the vast majority are decent people doing a very hard job. You need to think on this

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m Police issue arrest warrant for obstruction of justice for Aaron Hernandez, per multiple media reports.

******** ‏@******** 9m
A warrant has been reportedly been issued for Aaron Hernandez; The Pats told him to stay away from the stadium: http://deadsp.in/cu90hWj

Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 11m
For a Bristol County case the closest district court is in Attleboro. Only a few miles from AH home

Aaron Nagler ‏@Aaron_Nagler 12m
Not good RT @FieldYates: The latest on Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez, with reporting from ABC News. http://es.pn/14ag9Tz

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ABC: Hernandez warrant issued

Massachusetts State Police issued an arrest warrant Friday for New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez for obstruction of justice in connection with a homicide investigation, ABC News reported.

The warrant, first reported by WBZ NewsRadio 1030 and citing an anonymous law enforcement source, was issued after police discovered that the security system at Hernandez's home, along with his cellphone, were destroyed, sources told ABC News.

The Boston Herald reported that Hernandez was told to leave the stadium by staff, who were waiting for him when he showed up for a workout. Patriots spokesperson Stacey James told the newspaper that he had no idea why Hernandez came to the stadium.

"No coaches are here," said James, who declined further comment to the Herald.

Read the rest: http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...rnandez-new-england-patriots-reports-abc-news

dez_for_prez

Reaction score
Obstruction of Justice beats the hell out of a Murder charge I guess. Does anyone know a possible sentence if he is found guilty?