**Aaron Hernandez charged with murder/released by Pats** - Update post #247

blindzebra

Reaction score
Rumour I heard was Hernandez' baby momma had a sister dating the victim. And the guy was slapping her around.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
dez_for_prez;5103272 said:
I'm just throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks. :laugh2:

You have the makings of an ESPN reporter, my friend.

YR

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Once we woke up to Baby Momma being a word, it was evident that the worlds intelligence was indeed soaring to new heights.

rynochop

Reaction score
blindzebra;5103273 said:
Rumour I heard was Hernandez' baby momma had a sister dating the victim. And the guy was slapping her around.

I heard that too on the very end of an ABC report, but it cut out at the very end.

For grins I checked out the Pats message board, its a 60 plus page thread...lightweights. There would probably be 60 plus different threads the mods would be trying to merge.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
o
dez_for_prez;5103252 said:
All the people saying he's stupid for destroying his stuff before he gave it to the cops are fools. What makes more sense, giving the cops evidence against you, or destroying it before they can get it? It doesn't matter if everyone knows your guilty as long as they can't prove it.

I haven't followed the story close but maybe the dead guy was gonna flip on Hernandez in the civil suit against him where he hit the guy in the eye.
Even so, killing some one (allegedly) over a threat is just crazy especially some one like Hernandez who just signed a huge contract last season. And secondly, that guy's eyes wasn't hit, he was shot at.

I think point of people talking about destroyed evidence (surveillance camera and phone etc) is so amateurish because he shouldn't have even been recorded on camera or use his own cell phone if he was going to murder some one, I know I would try to avoid at all cost being caught on firm and certainly wouldn't use my own phone to communicate with some one whom I'm going to kill, but that's just me.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
If it was an execution style murder, then it didn't have to do with the victim allegedly beating his girlfriend. That's straight out of the 'drug deal gone bad' textbook.

YR

blindzebra

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;5103287 said:
If it was an execution style murder, then it didn't have to do with the victim allegedly beating his girlfriend. That's straight out of the 'drug deal gone bad' textbook.

YR

Watch Godfather 2 and ask Michael's brother in law about that.:lmao2:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I just can't believe this was over a bad drug deal. With that big contract Hernandez got last season, why would he need get involved with drug deals?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
sports illustrated is reporting that Hernandez will likely get arrested. Guy is done

According to SI, it's not yet known what charges Hernandez will face, but his connection to the deceased has been linked by police. Reportedly, Hernandez and 27-year-old Odin Lloyd were together at a bar, along with two others, the night Lloyd died. Lloyd's body was found in a field close to Hernandez's home. - See more at: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...-be-arrested-255132.html#sthash.pcuVvN0J.dpuf

rynochop

Reaction score
03EBZ06;5103289 said:
I just can't believe this was over a bad drug deal. With that big contract Hernandez got last season, why would he need get involved with drug deals?

Look at his past. I don't know if he actually pulled the trigger, best case scenario Is he's covering up for someone in his crew. You can take the thug outta the hood, but...i'm sure you know the rest.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
rynochop;5103300 said:
Look at his past. I don't know if he actually pulled the trigger, best case scenario Is he's covering up for someone in his crew. You can take the thug outta the hood, but...i'm sure you know the rest.

i think he is covering up for himself. The victim was with his sister i think it is and was hitting her. I think alcohol the sister issue and anger got the best of him.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
03EBZ06;5103289 said:

I didnt choose the Thug Life, the Thug Life chose me- Tupac Shakur

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
So, the all-important question, what's the cap hit for the Patriots?:)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the company line will be "more important things to worry about right now." But, you know the Patriots are combing through the contract and seeing how it will affect them. Can we (Pats) get the $12.5M signing bonus back? If not, we have to take a $10M cap hit next year. When do we cut this loser?

Assuming he is not charged in the near future or not found guilty for some inexplicable reason (e.g. ******** jury), how would you even keep a player like that on the team? Who would even want to practice with him? Who would even want to be near the guy? Hernandez is toxic poison.

Then again, the Ravens kept Ray Lewis. Neither the team nor players minded. Heck, here in Balt. you see a ton of Ray Lewis jerseys in church on Sunday.

Rogah

Reaction score
ninja;5103311 said:
So, the all-important question, what's the cap hit for the Patriots?:)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the company line will be "more important things to worry about right now." But, you know the Patriots are combing through the contract and seeing how it will affect them. Can we (Pats) get the $12.5M signing bonus back? If not, we have to take a $10M cap hit next year. When do we cut this loser?

Assuming he is not charged in the near future or not found guilty for some inexplicable reason (e.g. ******** jury), how would you even keep a player like that on the team? Who would even want to practice with him? Who would even want to be near the guy? Hernandez is toxic poison.
If he's not playing because he's in jail, the Patriots might be smarter to keep him than to cut him. He obviously won't report, so you can classify him as someone who didn't report to camp. The tricky part is the 2nd scenario you described where he isn't in prison and reports to camp. He might be too hot for them to handle.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
03EBZ06;5103289 said:

10357403-large.jpg

YR

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Don't believe it was a "Pot Deal", maybe Cocaine, Heroin or Meth but surely not the Sweet Leaf.

More than likely since it happened before at a nightclub with someone else being shot in the face at least once prior to this incident, Alcohol is the more likely culprit.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;5103375 said:

Hurd was definitely making a lot more than averge Joe for sure but his contract with Bears wasn't all that big, in terms of NFL money, 4 million over 3 years, and after the taxes and paying off his agents and whoever works for him, he would most likely get paid than 800k a year, verses AH who signed 5 year $40 million extension, even after taxes and whatnot, he should be banking over $5-6 mil a year. I could see Hurd doing it but not with AH with all that money he was due to make, it's crazy

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
burmafrd;5103148 said:
really intelligent attitude.

I had a knife pulled on me when I was in middle school... on a school bus.

I was threatened by the individual. Even poked a few times with the knife.

And I had a busload of witnesses.

When the police came to talk to me, the one individual who interviewed me, accused me of lying and making the whole thing up. Threatened to throw me in jail when it was exposed that I was lying, etc. He was hostile throughout the entire "interview." His whole goal seemed to get me to retract my statement. Nevermind the fact that everyone else they interviewed had the same story as mine.

I was old enough to understand I probably wouldn't go to jail. I knew I had witnesses.

But I was young and naive enough to believe I didn't need my parents present for that.

That experience taught me everything I need to know about dealing with cops.

If they have just a general question, answer politely. Keep it to yes or no.

Anything beyond that, refuse to talk without legal representation. If they are willing to go to that sort of lengths on me when I was in Middle School; I can only imagine the crap they would pull on me as an adult.