Twitter: Aaron Rodgers: Dak Prescott has become one of my favorite Quarterbacks to watch

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Here you go again.... bringing Romo into a thread that has nothing to do with him. He's been retired almost 7 years, why is he still in your head so much that you have to constantly bring him up in your never ending defense of Dak?

Did he steal your wife or your dog for you to hate him so much?
You created a thread praising Romo while bashing Dak not too long ago. Did you forget or do you like acting ignorant?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Because you don't support this team. Makes one wonder.
I support this team, every day and every game. I may not have great feelings for players on the team or coaches, but I always support the team. I wasn't a big fan of D Sanders, TO, Or Jimmy Johnson. But I watched them every week and applauded every win. Players and Coaches are not important to me. It's the team and only the team that matters. I loved Tony D growing up, but didn't watch him after he was no longer a Cowboy, same for E. Smith.. Same for every player and coach that went to different teams. If you are not playing for the Dallas Cowboys, why would I care about you. And being a fan does not require I lick the boots of any player or coach to appease the "real fans' like you. What a waste of space people are when they can't handle someone that disagrees with them.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Here you go again.... bringing Romo into a thread that has nothing to do with him. He's been retired almost 7 years, why is he still in your head so much that you have to constantly bring him up in your never ending defense of Dak?

Did he steal your wife or your dog for you to hate him so much?
Just like clockwork...Romo.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Romo, always Romo, Romo, Romo. When you can't refute what you do or say, you deflect,but, but, but Romo, Romo, Romo. Pathetic...
You can't handle the truth.

But I'm Rambo! Nah, you're not. Soft. Super soft. Jellyfish.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I support this team, every day and every game. I may not have great feelings for players on the team or coaches, but I always support the team. I wasn't a big fan of D Sanders, TO, Or Jimmy Johnson. But I watched them every week and applauded every win. Players and Coaches are not important to me. It's the team and only the team that matters. I loved Tony D growing up, but didn't watch him after he was no longer a Cowboy, same for E. Smith.. Same for every player and coach that went to different teams. If you are not playing for the Dallas Cowboys, why would I care about you. And being a fan does not require I lick the boots of any player or coach to appease the "real fans' like you. What a waste of space people are when they can't handle someone that disagrees with them.
You can fan however you want. That's your right. But to doubt, question or chide a team that has accomplished back-to-back 12-5 seasons, plus is currently 8-3 with 6 games left is going to attract some rebuttal, doubt and questions.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
You can fan however you want. That's your right. But to doubt, question or chide a team that has accomplished back-to-back 12-5 seasons, plus is currently 8-3 with 6 games left is going to attract some rebuttal, doubt and questions.
12-5 seasons are great but not a big deal if they result in early exits in the Playoffs. Until this team can prove they can play with the big boys, they are what they are, a disappointment. We could win out and end up 14-3 and get bounced in the divisional round and I would still consider it a wasted season. But I come from an Era of Dallas Cowboys where greatness was expected. We didnt hand out participation trophies. And we didn't celebrate moral victories. And didn't give a rats butt about stats, Winning is the only acceptable outcome, anything else is a loser mentalility. Until this team can do it when it matters (playoffs), they will face criticisms and doubthers, as they should.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
12-5 seasons are great but not a big deal if they result in early exits in the Playoffs. Until this team can prove they can play with the big boys, they are what they are, a disappointment. We could win out and end up 14-3 and get bounced in the divisional round and I would still consider it a wasted season. But I come from an Era of Dallas Cowboys where greatness was expected. We didnt hand out participation trophies. And we didn't celebrate moral victories. And didn't give a rats butt about stats, Winning is the only acceptable outcome, anything else is a loser mentalility. Until this team can do it when it matters (playoffs), they will face criticisms and doubthers, as they should.
Get off your high horse. You don't even judge yourself and your life's accomplishments or failures this strictly, so who are you to be setting any quota as to what is an accomplishment or failure? I get it. Fans are tired of the 27 year drought, but that's life. Deal with it. Only 1 team out of 32 teams wins a Super Bowl every year. If you can't enjoy the grind and hard fought effort from your supposed NFL team, why watch them? Yes, the goal should be for any Cowboys team to reach a Super Bowl and win it, but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't mean this team was a disappointment and failure.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Get off your high horse. You don't even judge yourself and your life's accomplishments or failures this strictly, so who are you to be setting any quota as to what is an accomplishment or failure? I get it. Fans are tired of the 27 year drought, but that's life. Deal with it. Only 1 team out of 32 teams wins a Super Bowl every year. If you can't enjoy the grind and hard fought effort from your supposed NFL team, why watch them? Yes, the goal should be for any Cowboys team to reach a Super Bowl and win it, but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't mean this team was a disappointment and failure.
You can hand out passes for failures if you want. I chose not to. As I said anything less is a loser mentality. So there ya go.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
When it comes to MVP ask yourself honestly how much difference does Prescott make to the Cowboys' team?

Based on the previous two seasons where Cooper Rush has a 5-1 record as the starting Cowboys QB, there's an argument the Cowboys would have won all the games with him as QB this season (dominant defense resulting in pick 6s and offensive drive after offensive drive) except the Chargers game where Prescott was excellent and he played key part in the win by making some good plays when needed. On the same token the Cowboys may have beaten Arizona with Rush as a more regulation and competent type performance at QB may have got it done. The Eagles beat the Cowboys regardless so on balance Prescott has been worth one win over Rush in my view.

When I look at the Eagles' results then there's an argument Hurts was central to up to 8 of the team wins! Granted, he was a key culprit for the loss against a strong Jets D at home (Mahomes and Allen both struggled against the Jets D on the road as well). The four games the Eagles' opposition scored 28 points or more, Hurts and the Eagles offense scored more points and won all of those games with clutch plays when required. Conversely, the Cowboys' opposition scored 28 points or more in three games and sadly Prescott and the Cowboys' offense were unable to suppass that and lost both games.

Hurts made key contributions when the Eagles beat several very good teams in the Chiefs, Cowboys, Dolphins and Bills. He will have more chances to showcase his importance over the next two weeks when the Eagles play the 49ers and Cowboys.

It depends how people judge the league MVP but if the metric is the Most Valuable Player to a team, then if people are being objective, it's a no contest between Hurts and Prescott.
this is a horrible take, not suprised... its not only a horrible take it shines a spotlight on your ability to bring good paralells into an argument..seriously, there are actually QB's in the league you can make a great case mean more to thier team than Dak because of the players around them.. you chose the one that not only has the MOST stacked team but is also not even playing up to the standard he played last year...if you were a lawyer I would insist on a trial 100% of the time you were involved and know it is a slam dunk...

Swagger

Reaction score
this is a horrible take, not suprised... its not only a horrible take it shines a spotlight on your ability to bring good paralells into an argument..seriously, there are actually QB's in the league you can make a great case mean more to thier team than Dak because of the players around them.. you chose the one that not only has the MOST stacked team but is also not even playing up to the standard he played last year...if you were a lawyer I would insist on a trial 100% of the time you were involved and know it is a slam dunk...
I actually am a non practicing lawyer ironically but I now own my own legal Recruitment company.

Please explain in great detail why it's a horrible take? I'm genuinely interested.

I agree Hurts played better last season but in reality had he not got injured he likely wins MVP - he was strong favourite the game before he injured his shoulder. With that said, Hurts has been clutch this season and made the key plays when required to help the team win games. If you are unable to see this then you need to open your eyes. Team record is a big factor in MVP as well.

Do the Eagles have a defender that has made 6 pick 6s or a top 3 defender (some rate Parsons as the best defender) in the league? I.e., have a day off.

Furthermore, Hurts has the Giants x 2 and the Cardinals to come where he will fill his boots and massage individual stats with circa 15 touchdowns against bad teams - like Prescott has done of late.

Aside from the Chargers game, which game(s) would the Cowboys have lost with Rush as QB in your opinion? Bearing in mind he's 5-1 as the starting QB over the past two seasons even though he's effectively a practice squad QB.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I actually am a non practicing lawyer ironically but I now own my own legal Recruitment company.

Please explain in great detail why it's a horrible take? I'm genuinely interested.

I agree Hurts played better last season but in reality had he not got injured he likely wins MVP - he was strong favourite the game before he injured his shoulder. With that said, Hurts has been clutch this season and made the key plays when required to help the team win games. If you are unable to see this then you need to open your eyes. Team record is a big factor in MVP as well.

Do the Eagles have a defender that has made 6 pick 6s or a top 3 defender (some rate Parsons as the best defender) in the league? I.e., have a day off.

Furthermore, Hurts has the Giants x 2 and the Cardinals to come where he will fill his boots and massage individual stats with circa 15 touchdowns against bad teams - like Prescott has done of late.

Aside from the Chargers game, which game(s) would the Cowboys have lost with Rush as QB in your opinion? Bearing in mind he's 5-1 as the starting QB over the past two seasons even though he's effectively a practice squad QB.
Here’s another triggered one. I’m beginning to really like Rogers.