Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Rack;2320091 said:
What Larry Allen incident?

When the news first broke about the Eric Williams incident my first thought was "This chick is making crap up to get $$$". And I was right.

So no need to wait for facts for me, I have a good feel for these kinds of things. :D

What people aren't "getting" is that even if it really isn't that big a deal in a "normal" world, it won't necessarily matter. Pacman (I'm gonna start calling him pacman again) isn't living in a "Normal" world. He's already skating on thin ice so a "minor" incident could still drown him, so to speak.

I don't know how you feel, and a grown man is a grown man, but Roy and Tank going out drinking with this guy, knowing he's one slip up from being history, doesn't show the best judgment. Even if none of them were drinking, the environment lends itself to bad happenings. I know I'm not my brother keeper, but come on guys, show better judgment. jmo

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Its being reported on NFL network now just talked about it during a break from the replay on the Cowboys Bengals game.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
ChrisCanty99;2320092 said:
I just don't see it. How many of us have been drunk and gotten into "scuffles", violent or not, with friends and acquaintances based on drunk-talk or misheard comments?

Of course Pacman should not have been intoxicated in public, but I don't believe sobriety's a condition of his reinstatement.

All this talk of violent scuffles is an oxymoron anyway. Seems like Goodell and Pac probably had a serious chat today about the matter and that will probably be it.

Of course this probably is his LAST LAST chance for realsies. But he'll play Sunday.
I agree.. If Pac had gotten in a "scuffle" on the field, or say in practice, would he be gone as well?

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
http://i27.***BLOCKED***/albums/c193/arubaflower/CoachWade10-1.png

:laugh2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
alicetooljam;2320103 said:
Its being reported on NFL network now just talked about it during a break from the replay on the Cowboys Bengals game.

A couple of days from now, who knows? Alot of this will be put to rest-if Pacman DID committ a suspendable offense, then Goodell wouldn't have said all those nice things about him today.

By next week, all of this will be forgotten.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ChrisCanty99;2320097 said:
Larry Allen supposedly raped/assaulted a stripper outside a strip club in like 2000-2001. Of course it wasn't true.

The Erik Williams / Michael Irvin incident with Nina Shavrahan was where she falsely accused Irvin of holding a gun to her head while Erik raped her. That was total BS as well.

This account is probably mostly true, but assuming it is as sensationalized as possible it doesn't rise to the level of a suspendable offense.

Well so far it hasn't even come close to being "Sensationalized".

Of course BSPN hasn't gotten in on it yet so that could change in a hurry.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
SweetDC;2320099 said:
I am curious as to what the security guy said to Pac's woman. Because security or not, I don't think most guys would stand idly by while a guy is yelling at his girl. Mix in alcohol and this is a fight I've seen a million times:
Guy disrepects Girl​

Boyfriend warns Guy​

Girl mouthes off to Guy (knowing Boyfriend has her back)​

Guy says something smart again​

Boyfriend punches Guy​

Let the rumble begin!​
Be it justified or not, trouble follows him wherever he goes. Pac just needs to stop going out altogether. He has so much to lose.

And Pac loses all the way around.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
Now it comes out that Pacman has parted ways with his agent.

The same agent who stood buy him through his 8 billion off the field incidents.

Something is seriously wrong with this guy.

dogberry

Reaction score
Youse guys know about any Great Books Discussion groups in the Dallas area we can recomment to the Pacster. A guy does need to get out. Or we could get him a computer and invite him here.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Part of good business is taking chances and Mr Jones has done that with some success for this club. However, good business is always admitting when you are wrong and limiting the damage.

Time to go PacMan.

juck

Reaction score
Nors;2320044 said:
Drinking, hotel bar, fight with security guard, not paying room tab

This if true - PacGone

u seem to not read what actually happened.first ur allowed to drink,second RW,tank,and bennett were with him,he got into a minor scuffle with his babysitter,this will be a nonstory.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
juckie;2320137 said:
u seem to not read what actually happened.first ur allowed to drink,second RW,tank,and bennett were with him,he got into a minor scuffle with his babysitter,this will be a nonstory.

I hope you are right.

It will be a story, but i hope Pac plays all 16 and the SB;)

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
juckie;2320137 said:

ESPN Edit:

Cowboys gang drinking
Violent Fights
Broken Mirrors
Goodell in Dallas

B_Milly_M8ker

Reaction score
Why wouldnt he pay the bill and replace the mirror? Makes it look a lot worse that he would just leave the hotel room vandalized

juck

Reaction score
There will be bumps along the road to recovery.The main thing is nothing was filed with police.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
juckie;2320147 said:
There will be bumps along the road to recovery.The main thing is nothing was filed with police.

That is HUGE! If there were charges, he's be history.

juck

Reaction score
Ill bet pac and the babysitter made up already.