Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Almost 24 hours before this is leaked? How does that happen? We had a story that jumped the gun on TNew being out on Sunday...

Coy

Reaction score
ESPN will be all over this in a matter of time.

OILERMAN

Reaction score
Jones is currently on felony probation. Forget getting suspended, the guy could easily end up in prison if hes not careful.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i dunno.....if this happened last night....it is my feeling that if anything noteworthy had happened, it would be a major story tonight.

i'll wait for all the details until i conclude anything bad happened.

sounds pretty minor to me, at this point.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover;2319958 said:
i dunno.....if this happened last night....it is my feeling that if anything noteworthy had happened, it would be a major story tonight.

i'll wait for all the details until i conclude anything bad happened.

sounds pretty minor to me, at this point.

even if it is something minor he's gone, adam has been and still is on VERY thin ice with the league

the ultimatum was very clear.. no "incidents" or else

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
JONES SCUFFLED WITH HIS TEAM-ISSUED “BABYSITTER”
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2008, 8:56 p.m.

The Dallas Cowboys had no comment about the fight involving cornerback Pacman Jones because the team had no information about the incident. Well, if the team doesn’t have information about the situation, it simply hasn’t bothered to ask for it.

Per a league source, the “bodyguard” with whom Jones fought in the bathroom of a Dallas hotel was an off-duty police officer who has been hired by Cowboys owner Jerry Jones to babysit Pacman.

The source says that the problem started because the babysitter popped off to Jones’ female companion. Jones, who had been drinking, then started up with the guy, and it culminated in a scuffle.

Jones, we’re told, had marks on his face at practice on Wednesday.

It remains to be seen whether the Cowboys or the league will take any action about the situation.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
The Eric Williams and Larry Allen incidents should have taught us all to wait until we have all the facts before passing judgements.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2319978 said:
JONES SCUFFLED WITH HIS TEAM-ISSUED “BABYSITTER”
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2008, 8:56 p.m.

The Dallas Cowboys had no comment about the fight involving cornerback Pacman Jones because the team had no information about the incident. Well, if the team doesn’t have information about the situation, it simply hasn’t bothered to ask for it.

Per a league source, the “bodyguard” with whom Jones fought in the bathroom of a Dallas hotel was an off-duty police officer who has been hired by Cowboys owner Jerry Jones to babysit Pacman.

The source says that the problem started because the babysitter popped off to Jones’ female companion. Jones, who had been drinking, then started up with the guy, and it culminated in a scuffle.

Jones, we’re told, had marks on his face at practice on Wednesday.

It remains to be seen whether the Cowboys or the league will take any action about the situation.
If this is true, I wouldn't expect anything to come of it.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
This sucks. He was just starting to get back up to NFL speed. Thankfully it wont cost us anything if something comes of this incident.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Just another distraction with an important game coming up. Of course that's what happens when you sign clowns like this.