Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
dogberry;2320215 said:
Maybe Jerry hires a security guard who won't get in a fight with the guy he's protecting.

Ed Hochuli is only a part time referee. He seems like a reasonable, fair, and calm headed guy.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
tried to transcribe ESPNs report

Ed: Dallas is trying to determine whats allegations and whats fact. What we know is that there is a movie premiere. (something with ludacris). there was some kind of physical altercation. There is a rumor that there a mirror was broken and pacman left without paying his bill. Dallas police say that alcohol was involved.

stuart scott: (pacman quote from earlier in the year mentioning how he has changed)

Ed: i been told by a source close to a player that he will have to go to NY and answer his conduct. Jerry is very upset that this altercation happened between Jones and a security member hired by the team. "The reputation of the team is at stake" Jerry.

Stuart Scott: if some or all of this is true, what will the team do?

Ed: its not up to the team. Jerry understood that when he made this historic trade. Jerry knew that if he was suspended he could be suspended for a full year. (Mention of newman having a sports hernia)

Stuart Scott: jones has been playing well this year (mentions stats)

report over

Mash

Reaction score
Spectre;2320193 said:
Here we go with the infamous Cowboys-fan-base-defense of a guy who is not deserving of it.

Dude is a punk. You know it and I know it. If he were still a Titan we'd all be having a big laugh about this. Well I'll just laugh alone then.

Serves Jerry Jones and the organization right for signing the guy if/when he is banned from the league. Enough chances. Good riddance.

That's one thing you can't say about Parcells. This garbage would never enter the team building when he was here.

Maybe you have forgotten....or you have a man crush on Parcells....but......

Lawrence Taylor was no saint...he started using drugs in his second season with Big Bill as his coach.....there were others also.....and Big Bill kept them on the team........hmmm.......
:)

gbrittain

Reaction score
Pac Man has to be the biggest idiot alive in the NFL bar none. People can spin this until they are silver and blue in the face and it will not change the fact Pac Man is an idiot.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
gbrittain;2320232 said:
Pac Man has to be the biggest idiot alive in the NFL bar none. People can spin this until they are silver and blue in the face and it will not change the fact Pac Man is an idiot.
So he's a dummy. who cares? all i care about is if he help the cowboys win.PERIOD!that's no spin.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
This is disappointing. I just don't get it. He should have never been at that party. Drinking + women = trouble (if that is the case)

If he gets the boot, things will be much tougher with Newman out, much tougher.

He just doesn't get it. If he doesn't get it now, ...

Mash

Reaction score
We all know Pacman is a idiot.....he has proven that already with his mulitple arrests....

But he is a talented idiot who we need especially after Newmans injury.......so hopefully Pacman doesnt get suspended for very long.....no one knows whats going to happen but....

If he does get suspended.....lets all hope its just a few games.....then we recoupe the pick we were suppose to give the titans and receive one from then also....

Pacman plays again...filling in till Newman gets back and it becomes a win-win sitiuation :)

and Pacman is still a idiot.......... :)

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
I believe nothing will happen but come on Pac be smarter than that your a human being, not just a football player. Use some of that brain i hope you were born with. Nothing will come of this, no police report.....which i credit to the security detail for being level headed.

Mash

Reaction score
We all have to understand......that Pacman was a luxury to have.....Jerry always said that....thats why we drafted two CB's.....

Newman's injury hurts here......but now we will find out how those young rookies pan out.....

At least they have some game time experience and it cant be any worse then what we had last year out there....

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
I'm going to reserve judgement until all the facts are out on the table. So far we have conjecture, assumptions, and so called facts changing as the day goes by.

If Adam had to defend the honor of his lady friend to his own bodyguard, you can't fault a guy for doing that.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I'm really dissapointed in a way. From the beginning I knew Pacman wasnt a total saint, never has been. But my dissapointment comes more from the 'on-field' prespective. he is capable of making big plays like sumone said, a very good luxury. awesome to have 'on the field'.

too bad he's not the brightest.

I'm excited with Jenkins and Scandrick tho'. Let them play more.

dogberry

Reaction score
In my screenplay, Mayor Taara Willer's infiltrates an internal security officer onto the staff of the evil owner of Megalopolesssses' AntiBullHarrassers for the express purpose of pushing the edgy, unstable, pleonastic, Blood John to his FATE....

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Mash;2320250 said:
We all have to understand......that Pacman was a luxury to have.....Jerry always said that....thats why we drafted two CB's.....

Newman's injury hurts here......but now we will find out how those young rookies pan out.....

At least they have some game time experience and it cant be any worse then what we had last year out there....

Pacman will play sunday. and the rest of the season. this is none of cowboy hater Godell's business.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Dont know the situation. Dont care.

Cut him. End of story. Stupid idiot had his last chance, and if he's going to act like this on his last chance, he'll never learn. Cut him.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2320274 said:
Dont know the situation. Dont care.

Cut him. End of story. Stupid idiot had his last chance, and if he's going to act like this on his last chance, he'll never learn. Cut him.
O good grief. he's not getting cut and he will play sunday.i never wanted the guy, but this is silly. nothing will come of this. just remember i told you so.

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
We signed him, we need him. Next year, we won't. This year, he's got to stay on the team.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
windward;2320283 said:
Based on what?

pacman7.jpg

alby

Reaction score
no arrests were made. He's not going to get suspended, maybe fined by the team.