Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jobberone;2319829 said:
I'd bet a large sum Goodell can investigate anything he wants esp in regards to AJ. He's going to want to know what's going on and I'd not want to be anyone that covered anything up regarding Pacman.

My real suspicion is this is either BS or nothing of significance; mostly media garbage.

Translation:

koolaid-large.jpg

juck

Reaction score
According to the ticket,Pac,RW,Bennet and Tank were at a cd release party at the Jewel hotel when Pacs bodyguard made him leave,then he got into an arguement and scuffle with the bodyguard in a bathroom and left with his girl.The bodyguard did his job by getting him outta there if something may have been brewing.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
juckie;2319826 said:
In other news Newman has violent diarrhea.He will not play sunday.
I heard he woke up, had some orange juice, but spilled a little on his foot. Significant pain...hes out for next week too.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2319829 said:
I'd bet a large sum Goodell can investigate anything he wants esp in regards to AJ. He's going to want to know what's going on and I'd not want to be anyone that covered anything up regarding Pacman.

My real suspicion is this is either BS or nothing of significance; mostly media garbage.
It's none of godell's business. did i make myself clear?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
They did say that Adam does have inverted testicles. I wonder if that was BECAUSE of the fight?

Anyone? Anyone?

Inverted Testicles? No?

hmmm

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Just listen...

Pacman in fight at hotel

Please don't start *****ing about the audio quality, there is a more important matter here!

But seriously I apologize, it was a last minute thing and I had to use an old mic I had which is a piece of crap.

Fighting with his own bodyguard ????? UUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Why Pacman? Why can't you just stay out of trouble? This is the last thing this team needs right now!

More to come when more news is out there.

And we are going live at 11pm est on DCFanatic Radio tonight and I am sure this will be talked to death about, lol.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
percyhoward;2319852 said:
Bodyguard saw something at the party that he didnt like.

Michael Irvin walked in with a mirror.

Bodyguard said ...... "**** that!"

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Dallas;2319856 said:
They did say that Adam does have inverted testicles. I wonder if that was BECAUSE of the fight?

Anyone? Anyone?

Inverted Testicles? No?

hmmm
:laugh2: :laugh2:

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
I doubt Jones will be able to sweep anything under the rug. Goodell will be hard after Pacman if there's anything to this at all.

juck

Reaction score
RW,Bennet and Tank were with him.This is nothing but an argument.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2319863 said:
I doubt Jones will be able to sweep anything under the rug. Goodell will be hard after Pacman if there's anything to this at all.

Jerry shouldnt try and fix anything.

He always looks like he is one step away from starting something.... if its true just let him go.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
juckie;2319871 said:
RW,Bennet and Tank were with him.This is nothing but an argument.

And all of the "CUT HIM" now clowns have run off. Imagine that.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Testicles inverted, maybe?