After further review a week later, Refs stole game from Cowboys vs Packers once again

Blackrain

Reaction score
Quit acting, Greg. You know very well when, what games, what years, etc. You're a very smart man. Quit acting ignorant. Everyone sees the bias calls against our Cowboys, especially when we play Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.
It doesn't matter how much evidence you throw at him He's in denial. Lol

Blackrain

Reaction score
We've got three different conspiracy threads going on page one. This is what happens when there's extra time between games. :muttley:

Sure is fans have the opportunity to rewatch games and the more times they watch the more they see things don't add up.

Sometimes the league gets a little greedy too many questionable calls in too close at time span.
Maybe we should have a pole of which was worse the holding call, The no pass interference call, or after we called a timeout waiting and making our kicker kick a 60-yard field goal then decide whether CDs catch was good or not and make him kick the 60-yard field goal again.

I'm really liking the field goal because we had the league between a rock and a hard spot They really didn't want us to score any more points before we went into halftime but we were kicking *** to such a pace that they just were having trouble getting it under control.

I can hear some bean counter now screaming we've just lost 25% of our audience if they kick this field goal and make it we're going to lose half our audience.

What are the sponsors feeling if it's a runaway at halftime jeez everybody's going to turn this off and nobody's going to see our product can't have that happen.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It doesn't matter how much evidence you throw at him He's in denial. Lol
He's not the only one. It's sad, really. They are trying to act morally tough while calling those of us who argue with such clear biased officiating as being a bunch of sour grapes sore losers. I guess they are calling Micah Parsons a sour grapes sore loser as well since Micah has repeatedly called out the biased officiating on Twitter.

Blackrain

Reaction score
We can only suspect there is. And I’m not sure I’d argue that preference or history is the same intent as bias .

The bigger issue is the league manipulating results with organized corruptive officiating . And why I initially chimed in refuting such outlandish claims .

Thank goodness you chimed in Greg just in time to save the league from itself.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He's not the only one. It's sad, really. They are trying to act morally tough while calling those of us who argue with such clear biased officiating as being a bunch of sour grapes sore losers. I guess they are calling Micah Parsons a sour grapes sore loser as well since Micah has repeatedly called out the biased officiating on Twitter.

Yes brother it is incredible The holding that goes on against Micah Parsons is absolutely criminal and never called.
Then the officials have the nerve to call holding on McGovern.

The officials are happy to kill us both ways with calls against us and no calls that would help us.

It becomes truly painful to watch at times.

But hey it is fun watching Greg make a vein attempt to try and defend them.

That's always good for a laugh.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Sure is fans have the opportunity to rewatch games and the more times they watch the more they see things don't add up.

The more times they watch the more they see things that confirm what they already believe. Fans, by nature, are biased. That's just part of being a fan. Assuming officials are also biased - against your team, of course - is an assumption.

You can look at every game and find missed/questionable calls, but that's not what fans do. They only look at their team's games and search for missed/questionable calls, and only the ones that hurt their team.

Then they proclaim those findings to be "evidence" of an underlying prejudice against their team. Funny thing is, every fan base does it and they all believe they're right.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Thank goodness you chimed in Greg just in time to save the league from itself.
I’ve totally squashed any serious argument that the NFL has become Fake Football as a result of corrupt officiating .

Some fans can’t accept that poor and inconsistent officiating is part of the game. Great teams overcome it like we did for most of our franchises history.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The more times they watch the more they see things that confirm what they already believe. Fans, by nature, are biased. That's just part of being a fan. Assuming officials are also biased - against your team, of course - is an assumption.

You can look at every game and find missed/questionable calls, but that's not what fans do. They only look at their team's games and search for missed/questionable calls, and only the ones that hurt their team.

Then they proclaim those findings to be "evidence" of an underlying prejudice against their team. Funny thing is, every fan base does it and they all believe they're right.
You’d think that some of these Conspiracy Theorists only watch Cowboy games. I watch about 20-25 games a weekend and poor officiating and unbelievable calls are widespread .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Quit acting, Greg. You know very well when, what games, what years, etc. You're a very smart man. Quit acting ignorant. Everyone sees the bias calls against our Cowboys, especially when we play Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.
You got nothing .

What you don’t quite grasp or accept is that greater talents often get the nod because common sense is that it can take breaking the rules to deter them .

It’s why HOF talent like Martin only gets one holding call a year. You really believe he only holds 1 time in 17 games?

You call it Bias. But it’s preferential treatment.

Same reason the great basketball players get the calls. Or the great pitchers get the strikes called. But greatness deserves respect.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You got nothing .

What you don’t quite grasp or accept is that greater talents often get the nod because common sense is that it can take breaking the rules to deter them .

It’s why HOF talent like Martin only gets one holding call a year. You really believe he only holds 1 time in 17 games?

You call it Bias. But it’s preferential treatment.

Same reason the great basketball players get the calls. Or the great pitchers get the strikes called. I could go on and on.
Explain Micah's non-calls. I'll wait...

Blackrain

Reaction score
You’d think that some of these Conspiracy Theorists only watch Cowboy games. I watch about 20-25 games a weekend and poor officiating and unbelievable calls are widespread .

That's great Greg You just made my point poor officiating and unbelievable calls are widespread.
Exactly the league manipulates many games to maximize profit
I guess most weekends consist of Saturday and Sunday which would be 48 hours in most people's minds.
You're truly an incredible human being to be able to watch between 60 and 75 hours worth of games in 48 hours.
Thank goodness we have you here on the forum You're like a football Superman

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That's great Greg You just made my point poor officiating and unbelievable calls are widespread.
Exactly the league manipulates many games to maximize profit
I guess most weekends consist of Saturday and Sunday which would be 48 hours in most people's minds.
You're truly an incredible human being to be able to watch between 60 and 75 hours worth of games in 48 hours.
Thank goodness we have you here on the forum You're like a football Superman
I do have 5 TVs in my sports cave. On Saturday alone I watch close to 20 games.

But my point is poor officiating has always been part of the game. You should see it on Friday Nights when there’s no Instant Replay like we used to have all throughout .They miss a ton of calls. Doesn’t mean there’s corruption.

But great teams aren’t usually deterred from bad calls. It’s marginal teams which can be more effected. And that’s what we’ve been most of this era. The bad calls are more magnified.

Blackrain

Reaction score

I don't watch 25 games a weekend but I watch all the prime Time games and if I miss them I catch them on the NFL channel during the week.

This is a widespread thing there's a lot of people talking about it it's really nothing new.
The primetime games are manipulated for maximum profit sponsors don't want people turning off games because they are a runaway and the officiating is the easiest way to keep things close and competitive

It's just a marketing tool for the entertainment business and that's what the NFL is now and entertainment business

Blackrain

Reaction score
I do have 5 TVs in my sports cave. On Saturday alone I watch close to 20 games.

But my point is poor officiating has always been part of the game. You should see it on Friday Nights when there’s no Instant Replay like we used to have all throughout .They miss a ton of calls. Doesn’t mean there’s corruption.

But great teams aren’t usually deterred from bad calls. It’s marginal teams which can be more effected. And that’s what we’ve been most of this era. The bad calls are more magnified.

Like I said brother you're a football Superman there's no way I would be able to watch five TVs at one time and be on top of everything that was happening

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't watch 25 games a weekend but I watch all the prime Time games and if I miss them I catch them on the NFL channel during the week.

This is a widespread thing there's a lot of people talking about it it's really nothing new.
The primetime games are manipulated for maximum profit sponsors don't want people turning off games because they are a runaway and the officiating is the easiest way to keep things close and competitive

It's just a marketing tool for the entertainment business and that's what the NFL is now and entertainment business
It’s entertainment sports entity. Which is based on the integrity of the game and results.

If the game is compromised by corrupt officiating impacting the results then it becomes Fake Football and the interest, popularity and revenue stream dissipates .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Like I said brother you're a football Superman there's no way I would be able to watch five TVs at one time and be on top of everything that was happening
Have you never been to a sports bar? That what my sports cave is like. except it’s more controlled on one wall. I don’t want to miss anything. Haven’t missed a Cowboy game in almost 60 years. Came close a couple times .

I have one big screen I keep the sound on with my game of interest. Two smaller sets on both sides and two even smaller sets underneath .Sometimes I need my laptop and IPad if there’s more games on . Saturday is my favorite day .

Sundays are a little more restrictive . Not as many games on. And when Cowboys are on I turn the rest off except for one with Redzone to keep updates .

I’m a football junkie. I try to get out on Friday nights too. Great high school football. I’ve actually gone to multiple games on Friday night .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And he better be careful cause he’ll be fined. And it certainly won’t help his cause whining about non calls.

He’s still young. He’ll learn that great players get preferential treatment if they arent poor attitude bad mouths.

My suggestion is let your performance speak for itself. And if he truly wants to be considered more of a force like LT he needs to be a little more dimensional than just coming in on passing plays. He disappears too often in games and not as a dominant force as he has potential to be.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Somebody needs to make a highlight video of all the chokeholds that Micah has been put in that are somehow not holding under the letter of the holding law

But somehow McGovern's hand on that guys side was some type of a horrible holding penalty that they needed to call.
I’m starting to see a common thread with fans whining about non calls on the Cowboys. This might be a Homerish commodity.

He’ll get more calls but he’s still young establishing himself . It would help if he stopped whining about it.