After further review a week later, Refs stole game from Cowboys vs Packers once again

Blackrain

Reaction score
It’s entertainment sports entity. Which is based on the integrity of the game and results.

If the game is compromised by corrupt officiating impacting the results then it becomes Fake Football and the interest, popularity and revenue stream dissipates .
Unfortunately profit has evolved into the top priority over integrity.

Football is geared towards the casual fan who can't tell if it's fake or not They don't watch 20 games a week They may watch two or just their hometown game so they will tolerate a few bad calls and not really question the system.

More serious fans that watch a few games a week especially the prime time games have seen a pattern develop where games are kept close to maximize profits.

I know with as many games as you watch a week you have also seen these patterns You have taken a stand at this point and will not deviate under any conditions no matter how much evidence is presented to you it will not be good enough and that's fine I'm not trying to change your mind it's just my opinion.

I don't blame you for not wanting to believe there's any corruption I think everybody should believe in what makes it an enjoyable game for them to watch.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And he better be careful cause he’ll be fined. And it certainly won’t help his cause whining about non calls.

He’s still young. He’ll learn that great players get preferential treatment if they arent poor attitude bad mouths.

My suggestion is let your performance speak for itself. And if he truly wants to be considered more of a force like LT he needs to be a little more dimensional than just coming in on passing plays. He disappears too often in games and not as a dominant force as he has potential to be.
So you're going to bad mouth a Cowboys stud young player over the league’s biased officiating? Who are you a fan of?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I can hear it now . Prescott never won a Super Bowl cause the officials were biased against us.

And the league had an organized effort to keep us from winning a championship cause it was more financially rewarding for America to root against their most hated team.

If fans really believe this league is totally slanted against us, how the hell could you watch such worthless fake football .

Naaaa, it’s all Homerish rubbish and sour grapes.

Maybe they should start a thread about all of the teams in NFL robbed of winning a championship, And another how all of our championships were fake. This entire narrative is childish BS.

They don’t believe the NFL is Fake. That would mean their heroes are fake too. Lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m starting to see a common thread with fans whining about non calls on the Cowboys. This might be a Homerish commodity.

He’ll get more calls but he’s still young establishing himself . It would help if he stopped whining about it.
And I'm starting to see a common thread with siding with the crooked officiated NFL over the Dallas Cowboys. It's becoming crystal clear evident.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So you're going to bad mouth a Cowboys stud young player over the league’s biased officiating? Who are you a fan of?
I call it like I see it. I’m a fan of the sum . Not individual players. And I’ve always called out individuals.

I don’t think it’s in his best interest or the Cowboys best interest to call out the officials.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I’m starting to see a common thread with fans whining about non calls on the Cowboys. This might be a Homerish commodity.

He’ll get more calls but he’s still young establishing himself . It would help if he stopped whining about it.

I don't think it really has anything to do with being a homer
Holding throughout the league is flat out not called consistently.

He's not whining He's just attracting attention to the travesty that takes place every week.
If they would have stopped guys from holding him he would have broken the sack record already but every week they let it go on

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I can hear it now . Prescott never won a Super Bowl cause the officials were biased against us.

And the league had an organized effort to keep us from winning a championship cause it was more financially rewarding for America to root against their most hated team.

If fans really believe this league is totally slanted against us, how the hell could you watch such worthless fake football .

Naaaa, it’s all Homerish rubbish and sour grapes.

Maybe they should start a thread about all of the teams in NFL robbed of winning a championship, And another how all of our championships were fake. This entire narrative is childish BS.

They don’t believe the NFL is Fake. That would mean their heroes are fake too. Lol
You certainly are rooting against this team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I call it like I see it. I’m a fan of the sum . Not individual players. And I’ve always called out individuals.

I don’t think it’s in his best interest or the Cowboys best interest to call out the officials.
No, it's only what's in your ability to accept or deal with. Looks like it's too much for you to see what's actually happening, even when our own players and coach are saying as much.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And I'm starting to see a common thread with siding with the crooked officiated NFL over the Dallas Cowboys. It's becoming crystal clear evident.
The Cowboys under Jethro Jones are the demon not the NFL.

If there is any bias against the Cowboys it would probably because of his frikin ways. Who could blame them .

AC, you're just a Dakster Homer. That’s what this is all about. The crooked officiating is going to be just another excuse .

I don’t recall you calling out the officials when Romo was the QB. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No, it's only what's in your ability to accept or deal with. Looks like it's too much for you to see what's actually happening, even when our own players and coach are saying as much.
That’s just noise. They’re trying sway public opinion. Prove it on the field. That will put it all to shame.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys under Jethro Jones are the demon not the NFL.

If there is any bias against the Cowboys it would probably because of his frikin ways. Who could blame them .

AC, you're just a Dakster Homer. That’s what this is all about. The crooked officiating is going to be just another excuse .

I don’t recall you calling out the officials when Romo was the QB. Lol
Aaah, finally the truth came out. Your hatred for Jerry finally comes out and solidifies your anger against Micah, McCarthy, Jerry and any fan rightfully complaining against them biased officials. It's your hatred and ego that is blinding you.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You certainly are rooting against this team.
I’m rooting against your Homerish BS. You should know better than going up against me. I’ve shut down your foolishness on more than one occasion.

Your history is already out there on how you’ve flip flopped from Romo now with Dakster . You’re the #1 Dak Homer on this forum. You actually like when I go to bat for him against the Dak Trolls but I also call out the Homers. And I see now what this is all about.

I’m sorry I took this thread seriously. I should have seen your agenda initially,

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They are proving it on the field. It's on tape. Don't you watch the games and the many times every game Micah gets held but no flag gets thrown?
No, like I said. I don’t recall seeing him held that much when it wasnt called . I just don’t view it as such.

And they haven’t proved anything yet. They’ll get their chance in January.

Yes,Parsons appears to be a stud. But I think he could be doing more.

Beaker42

Reaction score
crying about refs is a losing game that the losing team plays.
bad calls go both ways. sometimes they help, sometimes they hurt.
And only loser fans come up with this excuse. A single call can change the entire outcome of a game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And only loser fans come up with this excuse. A single call can change the entire outcome of a game.
Great teams overcome. Loser teams don’t .

How many Super Bowls have the outcome been changed from a single call?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Truly amazing how he can watch all these games but miss Micah getting held constantly.
It must not be holding if it’s not being called. Don’t guess anyone thought of that . But that would be an unbiased view.

Maybe it’s the fans who are biased, not the officials.

Blackrain

Reaction score
No, like I said. I don’t recall seeing him held that much when it wasnt called . I just don’t view it as such.

And they haven’t proved anything yet. They’ll get their chance in January.

Yes,Parsons appears to be a stud. But I think he could be doing more.
If he wasn't held every play he would be doing more he would have broken the NFL sack record by now

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If he wasn't held every play he would be doing more he would have broken the NFL sack record by now
That sounds like an unbiased view from an overly Homerish fan.

I’ve seen a couple plays where it might have been holding but not every play.

And when I mean more, I was referring to doing something besides rush the passer.