Aikman on a roll! "Way Organization Is Run Is to 'Detriment of the Cowboys'"

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Him and Joe Buck will be rolling tomorrow night when this thing goes completely off the rails

yimyammer

Reaction score
This is why people hate Cowboys fans. Troy is 1000% right, 3 playoff wins in 25 is what's embarrassing period. You should be embarrassed to have this take

I'd agree if he was serious but he was messing with Rockport

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Aikman is a hater and hater's are gonna hate. We're in first place which makes him a quitter as well. Quitters quit.......I'm embarrassed for him.
He won 3 Super Bowls for the Dallas Cowboys, I think he is definitely entitled to his opinion.
And you, what the hell have you done???
Imbecile...

jnday

Reaction score
I agree with Aikman but he has zero right to criticize any way its run. He was part of the era where the Cowboys were a bunch of Coke and prostitute addicts. He didnt seem to have a problem with that.
Yes, he had problems with thugs and those sharing ladies, but he kept it in house. Troy didn’t run to the press with the things that was going on. He may have went and sat at the courthouse when Michael Irvin was on trail, but he was there to support a friend, not the actions of a friend. Another thing to remember is that the internet was just taking off, but news didn’t spread like it does today. I remember Irvin speaking about his behavior and how Troy stayed on to to stop.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
I agree with Aikman but he has zero right to criticize any way its run. He was part of the era where the Cowboys were a bunch of Coke and prostitute addicts. He didnt seem to have a problem with that.

I'd happily cheer for the winning coke and ho addicts. Preferable to booing the gutless turds we have now.

Dodger12

Reaction score
He won 3 Super Bowls for the Dallas Cowboys, I think he is definitely entitled to his opinion.
And you, what the hell have you done???
Imbecile...

Your sarcasm meter is wayyyyy off. Get a cup of coffee, wake the wife up and release some stress.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score

Last time i checked, Aikman was a player not on the coaching staff or management.

Dodger12

Reaction score
I'd agree if he was serious but he was messing with Rockport

Can't blame folks. They would have realized it if a follow-up post wasn't deleted for some reason. Maybe it was a naughty word I used that the language filter would automatically block anyway or maybe I hit a nerve for some reason. Either way, I was robbed out of quite a few likes.....

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty obvious when you put it like that.

Redline360

Reaction score
Boom head shot.

Jerry is a wonderful person in general
Great business owner - brand new stadium, top of the line equipment and etc
Donates tons of money for charity

But

Horrible GM when it comes to football. Starts at the top, no accountability, worried more about show then performance

Cowboys = entertainment
Patriots = football team / culture

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Which feels like where things are headed.
I’m not sure why we’d feel it’s not going to after our performance on Thanksgiving which is when I decided it was time to move on from Garrett in this toxic environment.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Can't blame folks. They would have realized it if a follow-up post wasn't deleted for some reason. Maybe it was a naughty word I used that the language filter would automatically block anyway or maybe I hit a nerve for some reason. Either way, I was robbed out of quite a few likes.....

words are scary!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Boom head shot.

Jerry is a wonderful person in general
Great business owner - brand new stadium, top of the line equipment and etc
Donates tons of money for charity

But

Horrible GM when it comes to football.
Which makes him a terrible owner. And if his selfish egotistical ways aren’t what’s best for Cowboys Football then it makes him a terrible person despite whatever he does in society.