Alarming stat downplays Dak Prescott's passing ability

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Who is Wince?

Ive never claimed Dak cost us anything. He just throws a lot of balls off target.

I recall Cooper making some miraculous catches.

And I’m not sure how drops are defined but it sounds like an excuse category to me.
Wince is the one wincing in pain:

20200609-185332.jpg

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dalton was not motivated to play for cin , and knew his time was going to be up soon, and I think he wanted out.
if he had played great, they would not have let him go now would they?
Sometimes you have to play poorly just to get away from a team.
I think tannehill wanted out of miami, and look at his turnaround when playing for new team.

I would like to see dalton with mostly starters in PS and see how he does.
Haha so that's it now, Dalton played poorly because he wanted too. He played poorly in the playoffs because he wanted too.

You guys make excuses and go out of your way for all these other players but can't support the QB of the team you claim.......

Dalton is a good backup QB but he isn't a top 25 QB in the league. He isn't even close to being good as Dak.

The entire Cowboys team played poorly to get rid of Garrett last year but some of you guys want to use that as a reason Dak is bad....... see the double standard

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Wrong! Ridiculous assumption.
So , you supported Romo while he was on the bench but once he came off the bench to provide a spark from Bledsoe leading us to the playoffs you didn’t like him anymore? Let me guess , cause he fumbled the snap in Seattle.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So , you supported Romo while he was on the bench but once he came off the bench to provide a spark from Bledsoe leading us to the playoffs you didn’t like him anymore? Let me guess , cause he fumbled the snap in Seattle.
No, because he went...

20200529-160605.jpg

How many times do I have to say it?

It wasn't until his later years, once married, that he gave up the limelight and got more serious. By then his body was breaking down though.

bewp7

Reaction score
now do dropped interceptions...dak has a ton of those too.

maybe he just doesnt throw a very catachable ball! :p

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ok Genius. Winston had a lot of yards. Where is that getting him. Dak had a lot of yards and you think its Ok to shove the most Qb money at him because of his yardage! Yards schmards. Show me wins . Thanks for playin Einstein.

I really hope Dak throws for 5000 yds and we win a Super Bowl. But to say he deserves the most money as a Qb just because of the yards is a fools errand. Im fine with a competitve amount but am leary of a huge contract that hasnt yet been earned.

Wow, you really missed the whole point.

How about you answer the question and that might give you hint.

Winston threw for 5000 yards but no one was interesting in him as a starter. Why was it?

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Wow, you really missed the whole point.

How about you answer the question and that might give you hint.

Winston threw for 5000 yards but no one was interesting in him as a starter. Why was it?
I dont have to answer anything because you say son. The op spoke of yardage and drops. My reply to him ( not you ) was about yardage and that Winston has more and look at his situation , simple as that. Obviously not simple enough for you. We will type slower if you need. I know I know but what about the int's. 8-8. aint too pretty either.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I dont have to answer anything because you say son. The op spoke of yardage and drops. My reply to him ( not you ) was about yardage and that Winston has more and look at his situation , simple as that. Obviously not simple enough for you. We will type slower if you need. I know I know but what about the int's. 8-8. aint too pretty either.

Amazing!!!

Yah..........he threw 30 picks. So 5000 yards doesn't mean much when you throw 30 picks.

And thats why Dak is getting a deal to be the highest paid QB and Winston couldnt even find a starting job.

Hadenough

Reaction score
have you also seen Dak's meltdowns at the most imporant games ?
I still prefer Dak way over Winston , but not not anywhere near the price dak is asking . He just has proven nothing to deserve that type of a paycheck.
The most disturbing part is Dak has yet to shoulder the team and carry them to victory against a decent opponent. The Seattle playoff win was more Zeke and the defense. Yes Dak made a great run but had he thrown a TD pass that would of been more impressive. He has WRs getting open and somehow people think McCarthy is going to fix this. McCarthy can't throw the ball for him. If there was ever a game Dak could prove he can carry the team there were half a dozen last year. When Zeke gets shut down this team can't do crap.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Amazing!!!

Yah..........he threw 30 picks. So 5000 yards doesn't mean much when you throw 30 picks.

And thats why Dak is getting a deal to be the highest paid QB and Winston couldnt even find a starting job.
Great lets celebrate . 7 losses against team 8-8 or better. Throw the whole bankroll at him . When he accomplishes anything more than wins ****** teams then they can talk about top dollar. Im glad you and your ilk arent negototiating for the team. Give him a salary commensurate with his achievements and thats fair.
Imk not saying Dak is bad. I do like him but the rose colored love affair around here and the willingness to just bend over is silly.

Inj the end he's gonna get PAID big time. If he takes us onward and upward I will be willing to praise him to no end.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Just for the sake of your argument, let's just call it 7 less drops do to bad passes, he still leads the league in yardage.
You are correct. Not trying to take anything away from anyone. I just think some of these stats can be counted with leaving all the blame on one side.