All I want for Christmas is an Elite QB

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Like so many Cowboys fans all you see is the offense. Reminds me of my grandma when she watched games.

Worst special teams in football, middling defense - haven't had an "elite" one in ages - but somehow a QB who ended up with two 1,000 yard receivers is the only thing holding back this team. :muttley:
I don’t recall saying QB is “only thing” holding this team back.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
but wont you miss all his national tv commercials?
Geez today I saw the new sleepnumber ad. How many national commercials has Dak had? 15? Dude has his agent working OT and takes every offer. Its almost as if he wonders if does have a lucrative playing future. He has the most disproportianate amount of advertising exposure I have ever seen in my 48 years of watching sports.
Honestly I’ve only seen a few of his commercials. Had no idea he had 15 of them. Not really an aspect that interest me. But thanks for info!

jnday

Reaction score
Well Kid Rock, your opinion on this subject means nothing.

You stated that there was nothing Dak could do to make you stop hating him.

So let's cut the football knowledge crap.
After the way he has played this season, I think that I was right for not wanting Dak in Dallas. I never said that I hated him in a personal level, but I sure said that I would never support him as the Cowboy’s starting QB. I have followed him since high school, so I think I have seen enough to form my opinion.

Cebrin

Reaction score
All I want is a coaching staff worth paying that can actually put their players in a position to succeed. Dak is plenty good enough. This team wouldn't be any better with this staff with Aaron Rodgers throwing the ball.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Being surrounded by a lot of talent tends to result in a lot of wins. I see that your knowledge allows you to give credit to one player for the wins. Do you really want to make a joke of yourself by defending his play this year? Pappy, me and others have been right all along.
You , Pappy and the others , Yep The Devils Rejects have it all figured out . LOL what a hoot All 5 of you dont have enough football IQ to put air in the ball

ghst187

Reaction score
We have one of the best OL, best RB’s and WR’s. All we need is a QB to match their talent level.

It’s very difficult winning in this league without an Elite QB. And when I say winning I mean against the better teams including in the playoffs.

I just don’t see how we could have built a better supporting cast around him.

The Rookie contract is over. I’d love to keep him as our backup. We finally found one we can win some games with but not any championships.

Merry Christmas

I’ll take a good coaching staff....I think there are a lot of coaches that could win big with our current team as is.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
15 commercials, this loser needs to learn how to read defenses. you can't fix his crappy footwork unless you give him a perfect protection. That's the root of all his accuracy problems, late reads, and late throws.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're going to keep Dak we must go back to a similar offense as his rookie year, get him out of the pocket, keep defenses guessing and allow receiver to get separation.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're going to keep Dak we must go back to a similar offense as his rookie year, get him out of the pocket, keep defenses guessing and allow receiver to get separation.

They have tape on him in 2016 they didn't.
They also know how inept he is and play STOP Zeke and it works as we're 2-11 when Zeke is under 75 yards.
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF we are starting to sound here like a campfire of Girl-scouts gossipping on how many cookies they are going to sell.
Since his rookie season its been a never-ending aggravating experience on the eyes and mind Offense and stop the IFs IFs if if if and accept he is our version of Tim Tebow, RG3, Tyrod Taylor......and move on to reality and hoping Jerry goes QB shopping this spring!
The Star bleeds for no one esp this 4 th round parasite QB!

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
There are three guarantees in life! Death, Taxes and Dak scoring 10 points or less against good defenses.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I am willing to give a Prescott 1 year under a new head coach...but I still say all he will ever be a good QB...nothing spectacular

shabazz

Reaction score

and I'm Perfectly fine with that.................but the Cowboys shouldn't pay Astronomical money for a player that needs to throw out of the pocket and have mad separation.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I am willing to give a Prescott 1 year under a new head coach...but I still say all he will ever be a good QB...nothing spectacular
Ive been waivering on this but I think the franchise tag is where this team will end up.

shabazz

Reaction score

Understand and agree, but nobody foresaw the steps Lamar Jackson would take with a coach that game-planned for his strengths. I have no prob with a new coach trying to get the best out of him. I personally think we have seen Dakota's ceiling, but franchising him, drafting a QB, and seeing if a new coach can get more out of him seems like a common sense way to go before cutting bait