All-Pro and Pro Bowl LT Tyron Smith is unlikely to return!

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Absolute beast. Future first ballot HOFer imo, broke down the past several years but was a difference maker when he was on the field. All In hey JJ.

Nexx

Reaction score
everyone who complained, moaned and wanted to move on from Tyron are going to miss him next year. Dak is really going to miss him next year. this team is much worse with Tyron at left tackle. looks like next year is an all out year instead of an all in year to me.

RoboQB

Reaction score
A decent FO would've had the foresight to trade
their oft-injured highly rated LT last year. Instead
they slap a man in the face after he took a pay cut.

The Jets and Chiefs are great spots for Tyron.
One team that might sneak in and grab him is
the Ravens.

Big_D

Reaction score
These are the tough decisions that need to be made and they made the right one. The age, price tag, and inability to stay healthy are all huge red flags at this point in his career. They got away with one in 23 and he still missed 4 games. I don't think he makes 13 games in 24.

75boyz

Reaction score
These are the tough decisions that need to be made and they made the right one. The age, price tag, and inability to stay healthy are all huge red flags at this point in his career. They got away with one in 23 and he still missed 4 games. I don't think he makes 13 games in 24.
THIS.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
Move Tyler Smith to LT, plug Bass in at LG, Draft a top 2-3 center, and let’s roll! Would possibly be set for the next 10 years on the left side.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Why would you be locked into an OT in the 1st round when it's a deep class?
Because you need a deep class for an OT to drop to 24. They usually go earlier but it’s a good year to get a quality LT later in round 1 and the Cowboys needed a succession plan for Tyron for a while now. Everything seems to align this year. Tyron is not under contract and a deep draft class.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
So do they kick Tyler out to OT slide Hoffman in at OG ( he’s a mean nasty dude) and re-sign Tyler B?
LOL,,. you had me up to the Tyler B part.....that's like putting on your brand new tuxedo and then wearing flip flops. Not that he is that bad, but for the money he and his agent will look for, he ain't worth it. Can get his performance from a cheaper player.

And i would rather go with Bass at LG. Hoffman might be better at C.

Carson

Reaction score
Move Tyler Smith to LT, plug Bass in at LG, Draft a top 2-3 center, and let’s roll! Would possibly be set for the next 10 years on the left side.
This. Done. I also think they bring back Biadasz on the cheap