All we have is hope

starfan1

Reaction score
Many of us know that Jerry and his culture of pampering the players, has held this organization back. I love Jerry for what he’s done for the NFL, but he’s always sided with the players and has focused on taking care of them. Of course, this has led to what we have now. A soft team.

There’s no fix for this right now. Jerry’s 80 or so and focused on trying to win 1 more. Exactly what I said last year. His focus was with a pair of reading glasses that he got as a gift from the Comminisioner. So for all you Zoners who have given up, and are proud of it, trust me that there is hope.

I have hope for 2 main reasons.

1st: Every year is a different year with a different team. This is the last year of MM’s contract. He’s going to push Jerry for going all out. If Quinn leaves, which I hope, the new DC knows he’s got to prove himself just like MM. He’s going to go all out for the season as well.

2nd: Jerry will relinquish his duties soon.
stay the course Rocky every year brings renewed hope. there is a bunch of negative nancys here you dont need to participate.You do you

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Many of us know that Jerry and his culture of pampering the players, has held this organization back. I love Jerry for what he’s done for the NFL, but he’s always sided with the players and has focused on taking care of them. Of course, this has led to what we have now. A soft team.

There’s no fix for this right now. Jerry’s 80 or so and focused on trying to win 1 more. Exactly what I said last year. His focus was with a pair of reading glasses that he got as a gift from the Comminisioner. So for all you Zoners who have given up, and are proud of it, trust me that there is hope.

I have hope for 2 main reasons.

1st: Every year is a different year with a different team. This is the last year of MM’s contract. He’s going to push Jerry for going all out. If Quinn leaves, which I hope, the new DC knows he’s got to prove himself just like MM. He’s going to go all out for the season as well.

2nd: Jerry will relinquish his duties soon.
Hope is not a strategy.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hope?
Lads, what we really need is love. Love is all you need, love is all you need.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Hope in one hand.
Something else in the other.
And it stinks.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Did you consciously choose your social circle or was it more of a gut decision: "Hey, I just fit in".
Are you just a creep on this site? Get up at 4:00 a.m. and milk a cow..

Maybe you should attend some camps this off season...or just become more than a female dog candidate...

here, you fowl mouth supports no more than this:

In case you are too dumb to figure this out, it is parroting...

Free animals cat bird illustration

:popcorn:

CCBoy

Reaction score
So the only reason you’re here then is to spew hate? Gotcha.
Here you go Rockport...

For the third straight year, the Cowboys finished the regular season with a 12-5 record yet failed to turn it into at least an appearance in the NFC championship game. Over the past decade, the Cowboys have had six seasons with 10 or more wins yet have never made it past the divisional round.

https://www.dmagazine.com/sports/2024/01/cowboys-packers-defense-quinn-dalla/

It is still worth noting!

CCBoy

Reaction score
This is also worth noting and where resolution has to be achieved now:

Through three quarters on Sunday, the Packers ran a successful play on 61 percent of their 41 snaps—successful being defined as any play with a positive EPA, which in general means a play that increased the odds an offense would score points on that series. To put that into context: over the 272 games played in the 2023 regular season, only 11 teams gave up at least a 61 percent success rate through three quarters of play. The league-average success rate during the regular season was about 43 percent. Dallas picked the worst time to have not only its worst defensive game of the year, but also one of the worst defensive games from any team.

https://www.dmagazine.com/sports/2024/01/cowboys-packers-defense-quinn-dalla/1

CCBoy

Reaction score
I have hope, that we replace dak at QB. If you were a real fan you'd have that hope too.
That's your song and dance. In the last 10 years the Cowboys have 6 seasons with 10 wins or more.

You forgot Christmas and a partridge in a pear tree. Pears are good served up with cottage cheese.

Just to match the above cheesy crap...

cristglo

Reaction score
My hope will be if he does anything in free agency then I’ll start be like OK maybe Jerry’s finally gonna put his money where his mouth is and do something in free agency

9of11

Reaction score
If Quinn leaves, no DC will want to come to Dallas for possibly one year and then be let go...he'll ruin his career if he does that then gets let go when the new coach is hired. The next DC will come from within cause like I said, nobody else will want to take it and work with a head coach who has no contract. Jerry has really screwed this team and us over this coming season because he did not fire MM...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Quinn leaves, no DC will want to come to Dallas for possibly one year and then be let go...he'll ruin his career if he does that then gets let go when the new coach is hired. The next DC will come from within cause like I said, nobody else will want to take it and work with a head coach who has no contract. Jerry has really screwed this team and us over this coming season because he did not fire MM...
Keeping MM gives the Cowboys the best chance to win next year.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Replace him with who exactly?
Doesn't matter if he can't win in the playoffs. 2-6. Worst QB record in playoff history. Save us on the cap so we can build up the rest of the team in 2025.

Heck Dalton and Rush had better records replacing him and they were scrubs.

It's all about winning my man.