All we have is hope

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doesn't matter if he can't win in the playoffs. 2-6. Worst QB record in playoff history. Save us on the cap so we can build up the rest of the team in 2025.

Heck Dalton and Rush had better records replacing him and they were scrubs.

It's all about winning my man.
He can and has won in the playoffs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doesn't matter if he can't win in the playoffs. 2-6. Worst QB record in playoff history. Save us on the cap so we can build up the rest of the team in 2025.

Heck Dalton and Rush had better records replacing him and they were scrubs.

It's all about winning my man.
:facepalm: :facepalm:

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Many of us know that Jerry and his culture of pampering the players, has held this organization back. I love Jerry for what he’s done for the NFL, but he’s always sided with the players and has focused on taking care of them. Of course, this has led to what we have now. A soft team.

There’s no fix for this right now. Jerry’s 80 or so and focused on trying to win 1 more. Exactly what I said last year. His focus was with a pair of reading glasses that he got as a gift from the Comminisioner. So for all you Zoners who have given up, and are proud of it, trust me that there is hope.

I have hope for 2 main reasons.

1st: Every year is a different year with a different team. This is the last year of MM’s contract. He’s going to push Jerry for going all out. If Quinn leaves, which I hope, the new DC knows he’s got to prove himself just like MM. He’s going to go all out for the season as well.

2nd: Jerry will relinquish his duties soon.

Who do you think is next in line?

Jerry 2.0

Thats all you are getting

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here you go Rockport...

For the third straight year, the Cowboys finished the regular season with a 12-5 record yet failed to turn it into at least an appearance in the NFC championship game. Over the past decade, the Cowboys have had six seasons with 10 or more wins yet have never made it past the divisional round.

https://www.dmagazine.com/sports/2024/01/cowboys-packers-defense-quinn-dalla/

It is still worth noting!
You fixed your chatgpt translator. This is actually understandable English. Good job! Very proud of you!

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
McCarthy is going to "push" Jerry about as hard as Garrett. Meaning not at all, and just happy to be here for another year. MM knows we aren't winning a Super Bowl unless we make some huge splashes in FA and go crazy, which we A) will never do again under Jerry and/or Stephen, and B) can't afford to do anyway thanks to Jerry and/or Stephen.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Many of us know that Jerry and his culture of pampering the players, has held this organization back. I love Jerry for what he’s done for the NFL, but he’s always sided with the players and has focused on taking care of them. Of course, this has led to what we have now. A soft team.

There’s no fix for this right now. Jerry’s 80 or so and focused on trying to win 1 more. Exactly what I said last year. His focus was with a pair of reading glasses that he got as a gift from the Comminisioner. So for all you Zoners who have given up, and are proud of it, trust me that there is hope.

1st: Every year is a different year with a different team. This is the last year of MM’s contract. He’s going to push Jerry for going all out. If Quinn leaves, which I hope, the new DC knows he’s got to prove himself just like MM. He’s going to go all out for the season as well.

Stephen already runs the football operations.

Do you really think minimal spending in free agency and minimal big news trades is Jerry's mode of operation?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stephen already runs the football operations.

Do you really think minimal spending in free agency and minimal big news trades is Jerry's mode of operation?
Stephens job has been mostly managing the salary cap. He’s done a good job of that. When he takes over he’s smart enough to hire a real GM. I get it, giving up is easy. Ive seen it first hand.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Stephens job has been mostly managing the salary cap. He’s done a good job of that. When he takes over he’s smart enough to hire a real GM. I get it, giving up is easy. Ive seen it first hand.
No Stephen hasn’t done a good job with the cap.
And you have zero idea whether or not he hires a real GM once JJ is gone.

Chasing6

Reaction score
M

If DQ leaves and we bring in a 1 year DC, then fire McCarthy, what makes us think Parsons would want to resign with Dallas?