All we have is hope

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry sided with the players? Ok.
I have hope, that in 25 they finally find the right guy that can win in spite of Jerry. I thought Mike might be able to win, until that disgusting game 2 weeks ago. Is what it is. If we get our expectations up, its our own fault at this point.

GMO415

Reaction score
Hope took the wife and kids and she ain't coming back. Get your mind right.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ever use a burn barrel in the thick of winter...I'm a burn barrel member. Hazardous Materials and all. You? I served a long time...
Go figure, you were insultive. Gollly, go figure that kind of clever unleashed.:muttley::popcorn:

Still wrong...you making fun of those who had to use a burn barrel?

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
He’s talking to himself now, get Rocky‘s BFF some help pronto. Defending his buddy’s clown takes night and day has to be mentally taxing, I’m sure it‘s not easy to be someone’s online lap dog.

plasticman

Reaction score
"Hope" as in unprecedented, extraordinary, reality-defying, blind naked luck.

CCBoy

Reaction score
He’s talking to himself now, get Rocky‘s BFF some help pronto. Defending his buddy’s clown takes night and day has to be mentally taxing, I’m sure it‘s not easy to be someone’s online lap dog.
Talking truth, you are just full of crap...showing respect is very easy. Try it sometime.You are the one into chest bumps. Get a room.

Selling 'cool aide.'

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Hope vs Expectations; an eternal battle that Rockport has called a stop to. All that is left now is Hope

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Screw Jerry! No reason to show any loyalty to this dog of a team. It's not the same team I grew up loving. Don't care anymore!
New DC can't fix Dak! Even if Jerry steps down team needs a complete overhaul. As long as Choker Prescott is here my hatred has grown.
So the only reason you’re here then is to spew hate? Gotcha.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Screw Jerry! No reason to show any loyalty to this dog of a team. It's not the same team I grew up loving. Don't care anymore!
New DC can't fix Dak! Even if Jerry steps down team needs a complete overhaul. As long as Choker Prescott is here my hatred has grown.
If the ten years of that loser Jason Garrett did nothing to you, then these 8 years of this other crap you should be fine. Have hope

Hadenough

Reaction score
If the ten years of that loser Jason Garrett did nothing to you, then these 8 years of this other crap you should be fine. Have hope
Maybe that's what has pushed me over the edge to hating this team. It started in 2012 when there were no attempts made to get rid of Romo. They should of at least attempted to trade Romo and 3) #1 draft picks for drafting Andrew Luck. I hate that we see all these other teams giving up a lot to draft QBs and if doesn't work out they move on and end up being fine. Jerry is too freaking cheap and that's why he will up paying for mediocre QB play. Jerry always misses out on great players because he don't like to give up any picks.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dallas doesn't need Hope. They need front office aggression....How aggressive was Jimmy with the Hershel Walker trade. I'd say extremely aggressive.
I recall that trade. I felt disappointed Jimmy would trade our stud, Herschell.
Then I began to understand how Jimmy the genius worked.
A grand time, a grand time that it became for the Cowboys.