Twitter: Amari on if he can override rotation “guess I could if I wanted to cause a ruckus.”

catiii

Reaction score
If Dez caused a ruckus to get on the field the Zone would kill him.

Amari doesn't cause a ruckus and isn't on the field and the Zone kills him.

The zone just always out for blood.
The zone just always out for blood
:huh:
why you here then bro?
"Yo ding dong. Ding dong yo!" _ weird al "I'm Fat"
Peace out............................................................................................................................

Kaiser

Reaction score
How do you know he was fine with it? Just because he didn't throw a pissbaby tantrum?

The funny thing is how many thousands of posts here rip on Garrett for giving non-answer responses. Then Amari Cooper actually thinks about it and gives an honest, thoughtful answer - and gets ripped for it.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Hey this notion it would create a ruckus is a poor excuse. Bennett made Lawrance get on field for a play in that one game ...no problems. The gosh damn house is on fire and he’s worried about waking up people by creating a ruckus? I can’t believe the garbage that keeps coming out of Dallas. There’s no staff anyways leading that team so the players have to win or lose these on their own. Step up and take the bull by the horns!! That’s the kind of players we need...the Bennett attitude in those situations...not “yeah ok whatever..” complacent attitudes.

Dre11

Reaction score
He shouldn't have to ask. The coaches should have him in the game!

lol...he wasn't playing well and they chose a different grouping without him. you were crying to bench players not playing well, now you're saying a player that admitted he was terrible in the game to fight being taken out...lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol...he wasn't playing well and they chose a different grouping without him. you were crying to bench players not playing well, now you're saying a player that admitted he was terrible in the game to fight being taken out...lol
Get your facts straight. I never complain about players, just coaches and idiot fans like YOU!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Smooch!!!!

Dre11

Reaction score
Get your facts straight. I never complain about players, just coaches and idiot fans like YOU!!!!

lie, you said Garrett had no balls. and went on about how you benched some player and won..lol

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn't like the play call but see nothing wrong with a guy catching only 35% of his targets riding the bench.

MetalMike

Reaction score
I loved Dez’s passion. I’m not sure he was a true leader, though. He got fired up but he seemed to irritate the other players rather than fire them up. I definitely think this team has leadership issues and has had them for some time.
To the other players that were irritated; make them an offer they can't refuse and give Dez another shot.

MetalMike

Reaction score
If we had real firebrand coaches and an upper management that consisted of football lifers, Amari Cooper would be on the field in that situation until he needed to hit the oxygen tank.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im talking about yall.

I know what you're talking about. And Amari still doesn't give any rats behind.

BTW..."yall"" Me? Well maybe.....some of a couple of Dez's meltdowns were extremely distracting hissy fits. The one time he had a hissy fit, and the next series dropped an easy 3rd down conversion pass. Um...that isn't how you do it. I'ma fan of Cooper and have not criticized him at all.

So...um...NOT "yall". Get that straight.