Amazon Prime Broadcast Sucks!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
While I haven’t missed many Thursday night games I watch them casually. Having to watch my team play on this crap was brutal folks.

The Ex player panel is atrocious! Those dudes are all clowns!
The color of my beautiful 75” TV looks like I’m watching the game with sunglasses on!
The rewind and fast forward feature is total crap and is frustrating!

Jeff Bezos has an empire but this TNF game needs to be scrapped unless they clean it up.

Thanks for listening…..rant over!
I disagree lock, stock, and barrel. Every point you made, I would say the opposite.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
The picture was bad at times. Tecmo Bowl was better back in the day, then again, I grew up with this lol

d0a84972149eabff4f33fe5d6d099008.jpg

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
All of the broadcasters and analysts are mailing it in because they know they're getting paid insane Amazon money no matter what. And for Herbstreit this is just a side gig for his college football work so he's just happy to be getting extra money from Bezos

rags747

Reaction score
I have an 85” Sony in my liv room, 75” on the lanai. While I thought the picture was fine I did notice that is was darker than usual broadcasts. Anyone else notice that?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I had no problems whatsoever on my 65" oled. Image quality was top notch and the commentators were alright. You guys are just complaining for the sake of complaining.

rags747

Reaction score
People would be surprised, but the cables have a lot to do with it. My speaker cables alone are $200. Monster HDMI. Nothing else will do for me.
I’m not convinced that Monster cables are the best At $200. Anyway, if you are into tech stuff check out this link, they have cables and such. Maybe you are familiar with them already. https://www.monoprice.com/pages/monolith

chagus

Reaction score
Must be people's internet connection at home - the video quality I had last night was excellent, and had no issues. The halftime/post game show is awful, but the signal/stream quality was not a problem for me.
i was thinking the same. I had zero issues.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Twitch.tv simulcast with amazon , usually it buffers and pauses non stop when I've tried it. Did for a couple minutes then had no issues all game long.
Same here. I watch the games for free on Twitch and while there is a slight lag or delay once in a while the quality is very good. Twitch is owned by Amazon so it's legit, there were around 150K people watching there last night.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Twitch.tv simulcast with amazon , usually it buffers and pauses non stop when I've tried it. Did for a couple minutes then had no issues all game long.
I've had good luck with NFL games on Twitch. Good picture quality and very few instances of buffering at all. I typically have it on full screen, but will sometimes go theater mode to see what kind of madness is going on in the live chat.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I've had good luck with NFL games on Twitch. Good picture quality and very few instances of buffering at all. I typically have it on full screen, but will sometimes go theater mode to see what kind of madness is going on in the live chat.
I use a firestick on my tv. Firestick has a web browser.

tomokawan

Reaction score
I have xfinity and any time I got out of the prime app and went back in, the game buffered and was blurry for while. It is a prime issue.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Tablo have you heard anything about it. Record live TV with no subscription. I’m thinking for $99. It’s my Christmas present.
Tablo stinks. I had paid for a so called lifetime guide subscription and they changed the rules and made customers have to pay for it. I can't believe they are still in business.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
And don’t forget that you have to pay for almost any movie worth a crap! Smh…
This is why I saved my DVD & Blu Ray collection. Was tempted to cash them in a few times because there is some decent collector value, but I like having complete control over my favorite movies.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
While I haven’t missed many Thursday night games I watch them casually. Having to watch my team play on this crap was brutal folks.

The Ex player panel is atrocious! Those dudes are all clowns!
The color of my beautiful 75” TV looks like I’m watching the game with sunglasses on!
The rewind and fast forward feature is total crap and is frustrating!

Jeff Bezos has an empire but this TNF game needs to be scrapped unless they clean it up.

Thanks for listening…..rant over!
Agree 100 percent....and the announcing team seemed bored to death....love Al, but its time to go.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was it me or were they a little behind in calling the play. I would be on this board and someone would write what happened and then about 15 secs later you would see it on Prime.
Mine was like that too, about a 15 second lag.

gtdRR

Reaction score
My picture quality, pause, and RW/FF was fine but I felt the crowd noise was being turned down just to enhance the field sounds which along with the boring broadcasters made the whole experience lame.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Guys blaming Amazon for their weak internet connection. When other people are having no problem with a streaming service, but you are, it ain't the streaming service.