Amazon Prime Broadcast Sucks!

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
AL is a true professional. The issue is you have a college guy doing an NFL broadcast in Herbstreit. It shows. He tries to embarrass AL I notice and its a bit juvenile at times, not very entertaining. Its boring. AL can stay. We need to find him a better sidekick.
Game commentary in general has become incredibly bland across the board, but Herbstreit is about the most boring guy there is. He's like a robot.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
It absolutely can be the TV.
TVs have different capabilities.
The same app from one TV to the next is not the same either.
LG for example is constantly getting updates for the various apps they use.
Wanna see a absolutely beautiful picture - watch this video on your C2...

Starstruck22

Reaction score
While I haven’t missed many Thursday night games I watch them casually. Having to watch my team play on this crap was brutal folks.

The Ex player panel is atrocious! Those dudes are all clowns!
The color of my beautiful 75” TV looks like I’m watching the game with sunglasses on!
The rewind and fast forward feature is total crap and is frustrating!

Jeff Bezos has an empire but this TNF game needs to be scrapped unless they clean it up.

Thanks for listening…..rant over!
It is just garbage. You are right about picture quality and playback Features. The worst app I access.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The video quality was fine but the delay was awful. I was like 4 plays behind.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
It wasn’t very good. They spent as much time showing Pete Carroll as they did the actual game. We actually turned it into a drinking game where when they showed Carroll you had to drink. Lol! And yes my head is banging today. Thanks Prime.

DrunkWithPower

Reaction score
I agree with the OP - TNF on Amazon Prime is trash. I have several TVs and a projector and the program looks like crap on all of them. There is something wrong with the framerate b/c it gives my wife and I a headache watching, and that's not even taking into account the constant juddering. This has been going on since the program started airing, and if I post about it in tech forums all I get it "it's your Internet!". Yeah - my 2GB pipe is the reason the program is trash. Everything else I watch from every other streaming service (ok maybe not Hulu - they suck) looks great, and even all the other content from Amazon is great. It's only when they switch over to the live game that the issues start. The only saving grace for TNF is there are only about like 2 games worth watching the entire season.

I'll jump off my soap box now. Back to your regular programming.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
That Post Game Show was crazy last night. Fitz was on the ground rolling on his back, his hairy belly jiggling around. Tony Gonzalez calling Whitworth a MFer....... that was nuts o_O

FVSTONE

Reaction score
While I haven’t missed many Thursday night games I watch them casually. Having to watch my team play on this crap was brutal folks.

The color of my beautiful 75” TV looks like I’m watching the game with sunglasses on!

Jeff Bezos has an empire but this TNF game needs to be scrapped unless they clean it up.

I concur!

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score

Valid points but I did like Herbstreet and Michaels on the call. They're a great team.

blueblood70

Reaction score

i agree about the weird screen colors went from watching it on YouTube TV on fox 4 in the first half, came back late in the 3rd on Prime to pick it back up fast forward through the garbage and it looks so less clear and harder to FF and RW through the game. very choppy.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Buffering isn't unique to Prime though. There's been issues with that on YouTube as well.

Lag definitely isn't just a Prime problem. I can watch odds change on DraftKings live odds move and guess what happened on a play before I see it on YoutubeTV lol
Bottom line - it should’ve been left on DirecTV.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
And this varies from region to region...I had a lot of buffering freezes! I was getting notifications on my phone of the game score BEFORE the actual score!
That could just be about you not having good internet speed

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Must be people's internet connection at home - the video quality I had last night was excellent, and had no issues. The halftime/post game show is awful, but the signal/stream quality was not a problem for me.
That’s exactly the problem.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
The only issue I had last night was with Richard Sherman. I can't stand that dude. The stream was great, color, sounds, etc was perfect here in IN.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Where did you see it? Was looking for hidden dots, bars, anything but all Imhd on my screen was the score.
timeouts.jpg