Ambar Garcia needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Oh my..

No doubt.

And the fact she is latino and a women also rankles some.

She has a job to do and she is learning.

She stays quiet most of the show.

Just sit and watch.

It will be fine.

It's quite hilarious actually. Apparently some here want her to breakdown the games like a Latina Jon Gruden, otherwise she serves no purpose.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Oh my..

No doubt.

And the fact she is latino and a women also rankles some.

She has a job to do and she is learning.

She stays quiet most of the show.

Just sit and watch.

It will be fine.
I agree she stays quiet most of the time that's why I don't know how she can be all that bad. I don't think she brings much though because of that same quietness. Maybe she will get better but right now just as person on the show she isn't good and for me it doesn't have nothing to do with gender or ethnicity.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
That's what makes it entertaining. Shes always throwing jabs at mickey, mostly age related type jabs....lol. And you can tell Mickey just wants to snap back but he won't do that to a beautiful woman like tay!

lol, that is your idea of a beautiful woman. You need to get out more.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Sure if you like hot skeletons.

She's average for sure but like always beauty is in the eye of the beholder. not sure if being skinny is a knock though, most women want to be skinny, or at least fit since "girls that lift" is a thing. crossfit has a huge woman following.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
She's average for sure but like always beauty is in the eye of the beholder. not sure if being skinny is a knock though, most women want to be skinny, or at least fit since "girls that lift" is a thing. crossfit has a huge woman following.

She is beyond skinny. Her face is average. But that's me, my definition of beauty is more than just plain looking skinny women. I'm moving on from this topic, people will now get angry because I have a different standard. Peace.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
She is beyond skinny. Her face is average. But that's me, my definition of beauty is more than just plain looking skinny women. I'm moving on from this topic, people will now get angry because I have a different standard. Peace.
Your vision and others doesn't need to be congruent

Telling folks that they "need to get out more" because they find that woman hot/pretty/insert adjective is unbecoming, PJ.

What if they replied to you that you need to get out more? I find her gorgeous. I don't need to "get out more."

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Well we can't really talk about this here, or at least one side can't, so let me say this and be done with it. If someone can't enjoy a sports show or a sport in general unless they see people like them involved in it, that person may be the true bigot.

If I was watching a show like that I would be watching for good content. Not what the panel of hosts look like. I'm weird like that.

Yes. That's true. I think the same way about what I watch. I think when you're talking about a large group or potentially attracting a large group as an audience or customers the thinking is that people want to see people like themselves. I'm not sure if that's correct or not. Possibly there's some market research somewhere telling them that.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yes. That's true. I think the same way about what I watch. I think when you're talking about a large group or potentially attracting a large group as an audience or customers the thinking is that people want to see people like themselves. I'm not sure if that's correct or not. Possibly there's some market research somewhere telling them that.
You know this instinctively but there is also research that says so. I mean if you just open your eyes to the way the person gets down you'll see this. Why are some shows more popular with certain groups over others? Look at most people's closest friends, SO, etc. That is all you need to know. Maybe we all are a little "bias" for lack of a better word

Fontaine

Reaction score
100% agree, she's horrible. I just recently starting listening to The Break and Talkin' Cowboys, but she makes The Break almost unbearable. When I hear her speak I actually cringe, she's also SO LOUD, what the hell is with that.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You know this instinctively but there is also research that says so. I mean if you just open your eyes to the way the person gets down you'll see this. Why are some shows more popular with certain groups over others? Look at most people's closest friends, SO, etc. That is all you need to know. Maybe we all are a little "bias" for lack of a better word
You're exactly right.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Bro you need to check uptown dallas. There's ladies here making that look mas o menos.
I live in Hollywood, brudda. :D Where actress's dreams come to die, and they end up waitressing at my favorite restaraunts. :)

I'm not saying she's ScarJo, she's just hot as heck to me. What can I say, I'm a sucker for Hispanic's :)

With all due respect, Loc, my boi :dance:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.