American Idol season 10

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Hostile;3948986 said:
He should be.
For what? Copying popular country songs and barely improvising? Why do we need someone who can exactly mimic what is already available to listen to?

Stupid imo. The last person who deserved to get kicked off, got kicked off.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Watching idol now. Haven't read anything in this thread but I'm guessing by the lack of responses Hailey got sent home.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
That criticism backfired on those judges.

They tried to knock my girl out but it just wasn't happening!

She is the best. She is the wildcats on this show.

I'm sick of the 2000's poppy *** music and she defies that with an old school style.

Thank you!

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
No complaints. I like this top 3.

James really got on my nerves. Not a fan of his singing style. Plus, he cries too much. heh.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3949108 said:

James really got on my nerves. Not a fan of his singing style. Plus, he cries too much. heh.
But he sang a song that Romo really likes.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3949108 said:

After I heard his story I kinda feel bad for the dude but I'm just not feeling him as a rocker.

I almost felt like the rest of the cast was cheated too because of all the different stage acts he got.

James was good for the show but the kid doesn't get me pumped up at all and that's what Rock music is about.

Plus it's 2011 and he'll probably record some pop rock music comparable to Steven Tylers video we saw tonight.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Scotty just walked home with the title. James was the only threat he had.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Hostile;3949127 said:
Scotty just walked home with the title. James was the only threat he had.
He needs to have a good week next week. If he and Lauren split the country/old people vote she could edge him out. Lauren has been getting better and Scotty has stalled out -- it's the same thing every week and people will tire of it. James' votes will almost certainly go to Haley and given that the other two are splitting the same demographic, Haley seems likely to be safe.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
theogt;3949135 said:
He needs to have a good week next week. If he and Lauren split the country/old people vote she could edge him out. Lauren has been getting better and Scotty has stalled out -- it's the same thing every week and people will tire of it. James' votes will almost certainly go to Haley and given that the other two are splitting the same demographic, Haley seems likely to be safe.

Scotty scares me because he is getting Justin Bieber love right now.

Little girls love guys who make goofy faces while singing I guess.

We all know what Scotty and Lauren are going to do next week too btw.

Hailey we have no idea because she is so dynamic.

I'd like to hear some Rock music from her.

There are a few Zeppelin songs that she could just blow people away with IMO.

kristie

Reaction score
all i know is that haley could end up doing what kris allen did in season 8. win as the underdog.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Well, I had Lauren, Scotty and James int he top three. A bit surprised James went home but not totally shocked.

If you are going to try to figure out who has the the longest legs as far as a career goes, it will be Scotty and Lauren. As a matter off act, they should be the top two.

Hailey, while I love her voice, she is all over the map with her songs and her performances. Last night was a great example. Poor song choice and poorly executed. Then she comes back with a great song and does it well. If anything, that second song saved her.

Voting purely on the performances in total over the whole season, she should go home next.

But as I said before, I would totally go to one of her concerts.

Viper

Reaction score
Haley and Lauren sounded really well together tonight. Thier voices compliment each other, it was a pleasure listening to them.

kristie

Reaction score
Viper;3949209 said:
Haley and Lauren sounded really well together tonight. Thier voices compliment each other, it was a pleasure listening to them.

it was a great duet, & they looked like they were having fun singing it. :D

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3949194 said:
Well, I had Lauren, Scotty and James int he top three. A bit surprised James went home but not totally shocked.

If you are going to try to figure out who has the the longest legs as far as a career goes, it will be Scotty and Lauren. As a matter off act, they should be the top two.

Hailey, while I love her voice, she is all over the map with her songs and her performances. Last night was a great example. Poor song choice and poorly executed. Then she comes back with a great song and does it well. If anything, that second song saved her.

Voting purely on the performances in total over the whole season, she should go home next.

But as I said before, I would totally go to one of her concerts.

I agree CC-----Was surprised ( a little it was James) but I believe it will be Hailey next.....Don't think that many James fans will keep voting and if they do the vote will be spread out...If you believe the dial tone polls ,Scotty has had a big margin every week....His biggest threat would have been a Lauren if she was a couple more years mature

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
justbob;3949377 said:
I agree CC-----Was surprised ( a little it was James) but I believe it will be Hailey next.....Don't think that many James fans will keep voting and if they do the vote will be spread out...If you believe the dial tone polls ,Scotty has had a big margin every week....His biggest threat would have been a Lauren if she was a couple more years mature

You're right. Most of James' fans are so ticked right now they are done with this season. So I doubt Hailey gets many of those votes, at least enough to matter.