American Idol season 10

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kristie;3953462 said:
Ha ha. My buddy Buzz Jackson gets a quote.

KIIM FM 99.5 morning show DJ Shannon Black is a very good friend of mine and a Cowboys fan.

She doesn't like Scotty either.

I do though, and I think he is going to win it all.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Congrats to Scotty for winning AI and to Lauren for coming in 2nd.

Nice job Hailey but you can't keep impersonation Stevie Nicks as a career.

But I will listen to your music anyway.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Hostile;3953465 said:
Ha ha. My buddy Buzz Jackson gets a quote.

KIIM FM 99.5 morning show DJ Shannon Black is a very good friend of mine and a Cowboys fan.

She doesn't like Scotty either.

I do though, and I think he is going to win it all.

Well, he not only cut WAY back on the goofy looks tonight, he held the microphone like a normal human. Smart moves on his part.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Just curious: Why do you all have Haley going home.

I have her making the finals and Lauren going home.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3953605 said:

For me, it was just my opinion. I have been in the music industry for many years and the one thing I know, is my opinion is just that, an opinion.

With that said, I just looked at the dial idol site and it has Scotty in a landslide with Lauren in second.

http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/predictions.asp

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3953635 said:
For me, it was just my opinion. I have been in the music industry for many years and the one thing I know, is my opinion is just that, an opinion.

With that said, I just looked at the dial idol site and it has Scotty in a landslide with Lauren in second.

http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/predictions.asp

Dial idol shmile idol...

YO YO YO YO YOOOOO.. YO! YO!!!

Alright heres whats up on tonight.

The great Haley Reinhart sang some Led Zeppelin tonight which I channeled to her through my energy passing through the universe. She received it and sang it like a Rock Star.

The second song by Stevie Nicks was really good.

The Alanis song she just absoluteled slayed the chorus but the low notes were just way to low for her. She can't get that low and I think the judges knew that.

IMO based on tonight I felt like Haley sang the most difficult songs and was no worse than 2nd best.

Scotty is safe and the AI champ because little girls with cell phones like him so nobody else has a chance unless Bieber gets in the comp late.

So I believe the finals will be Haley vs Squatty.

BTW it was just more of the same ole same ole from Scotty and Lauren.

LOL @ the judges cheering scotty for actually singing a different note in a chorus other than the exact same note we here from that goob week to week.

Haley Reinhart... Love ya and the 3 artists I would've picked for you to sing songs after were actually chosen and I love that she chose my favorite band of all time to go with it. Catch17 and Haley was just meant to be but fame beat me to her... Oh well.

kristie

Reaction score

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kristie;3953666 said:
Nice error message.

I'm gonna do something similar to last week. Top to bottom.

1. Haley...What Is and What Should Never Be. That was flat out magical. Even the fall didn't hurt her.

2. Lauren...I Hope You Dance. That was flawless vocals.

3. Scotty...Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not. Really thought he had concert quality moments.

4. Scotty...She Believes In Me. I think he sang it better than Kenny Rogers does. Very heartfelt and poignant.

5. Scotty...Amazed. His worst performance was simply better than the two non best ones by the girls. He is so consistently good in his vocals. Randy mentioned Randy Travis for the low country stylings. He could so pull off Randy Travis. I'd love to see him try "He Walked on Water" or "Three Wooden Crosses."

6. Lauren...If I Die Young. That song is haunting in a way because it is so dark and sung so happy. But she performed it so well.

7. Haley...Rhiannon. I was saying that I wanted her to do Stevie Nicks and I mentioned Rhiannon, and then they announced it. The problem was I think she left it just short of perfect. Had she nailed this song she might have had the 2 best of the night.

8...Lauren...Wild one. Didn't work for me. Sang he same line too many times, but sang it so on key it was hard to fault her for it.

9. Haley...You Oughta Know. The Chorus was great in every way, but the low parts had her scrambling to keep up and and it didn't work.

Prediction... Lauren going home.

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3953605 said:

i do too.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Haley didn't fall....that was John Bohnam reaching up from the grave to trip her for butchering Zep.

Talk about clueless...that song isn't meant to be sung with a smile.