American Idol season 8

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
kristie;2722364 said:
same here. all i know is my fingers will be very sore from dialing another contestant's number(s).

lmao!!

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
lane;2722403 said:
agreed....

anyone think that pickler performance was any good?

that was horrible times 1000.

She was on but I could not hear a thing she was singing. Ears stopped, eyes focused.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I completely forgot about AI last night. My girl Lil needs to step it up or she's gone next week.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
lane;2722403 said:
agreed....

anyone think that pickler performance was any good?

that was horrible times 1000.
I loved the lyrics to the song, but not her performance. She still looks great though.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Adam's Mad World= LOVE

The studio version is slower, but still beautiful and haunting.

Scott needed to go home. Next is Lil.

Kellie Pickler looked pretty last night, but she has never been a good singer. Her personality is what sells. I like that song, but the vocals were horrendous. The BFF Taylor Swift isnt any better.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Adams is so full of himself it is sickening. there is no way the judges let him go before the final 2 but the guy needs to get dipped in a humble bath ti get a little humility.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2723335 said:
Adams is so full of himself it is sickening. there is no way the judges let him go before the final 2 but the guy needs to get dipped in a humble bath ti get a little humility.

A trip to the bottom 2 or 3 might do that but it won't happen.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2723430 said:
A trip to the bottom 2 or 3 might do that but it won't happen.

I think it might happen..American Idol seems to find a way to rig alot of stuff..Even Dannys been there, so anything can happen.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2723482 said:
I think it might happen..American Idol seems to find a way to rig alot of stuff..Even Dannys been there, so anything can happen.

I have been saying that for a long time. I love how every week they break the record number for votes. :laugh2:

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2723335 said:

Its so funny how we choose to see different things. For me, every-time the judges give him praise, he always seems so humble and nice. Nothing about his mannerisms scream full of himself to me. But like I said, we choose to see what we want to see.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2723592 said:
Its so funny how we choose to see different things. For me, every-time the judges give him praise, he always seems so humble and nice. Nothing about his mannerisms scream full of himself to me. But like I said, we choose to see what we want to see.

I agree with you on this one. When he's signing he carries himself as someone who's been doing it for a while but i don't necessarily think that makes him arrogant or full of himself.

I don't care for his voice type but he seems like a nice enough guy.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I agree with you. He isn't my favorite, but I don't the dislike for him.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2723507 said:
I have been saying that for a long time. I love how every week they break the record number for votes. :laugh2:

Ya I think last night they "broke the record"..LOL are you kidding me!? More than a finale?!? Spare me.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Agreed.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
I hope Matt Giraud sticks around for awhile. Has anyone heard his studio recordings of his weekly songs, they are amazing and the best out of the bunch. He's definitely got a good recording career ahead of him if they market him right.

Kris Allen is pretty good too. I like Adam because he keeps me wondering every week, but I don't think he will be the next best thing after Idol.

kristie

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2722500 said:
I completely forgot about AI last night. My girl Lil needs to step it up or she's gone next week.

i know. i want her to do well. i just hope she steps it up.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
bye Lil! It really wasn't good. I even thought the judges would save if you ever got voted out but I think you have gone constantly downhill the last 6 weeks and it is time for you to go home now....

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2730339 said:
bye Lil! It really wasn't good. I even thought the judges would save if you ever got voted out but I think you have gone constantly downhill the last 6 weeks and it is time for you to go home now....

I hate it but Lil and Kris were terrible. I really thought Lil was so much better than she has shown.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Once again Adam and Allison stood out.

Lil and Matt are in trouble.