American Idol season 8

kristie

Reaction score
trickblue;2732094 said:
Hopefully he and Lil will be gone next week... both have been terrible for weeks...

yeah they have. i'm disappointed because i like both of them.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2732871 said:
all the kids left are great but I don't think they can hold a candle to Britains top gal in their competition this year. Over 13 million hits on youtube in less than a week and i have probably done about 25 of them. I love the underdog and may send some text votes to Britain for this lady.

having a problem with embedding youtube again. Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

[youtube]9lp0IWv8QZY[/youtube]

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Jerry, I can get tbe youtube to pop up but when I click it on I get a "Video disabled by request" pop up. I get it every time I post a youtube video.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Hostile;2731808 said:
I think they were pretty much obligated to use the Save. They can only use it once and it has to be before the final 5. That means this week or next week. They pretty much figure Matt & Lil are the next 2 to go and they both can go next week.

^^

and yup.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2731820 said:
Conversation with my 7 yr old grandson I picked up after school today.

Me-"Blane, did you watch American Idol last night?"

Blane- "Yes, and I voted."

Me-"Great, who did you like and who did you vote for?"

Blane "the Golf Guy."

Me "The Golf Guy? Who is the Golf Guy?"

Blane-" The guy that sang Born to be Wild!"

Me-"Why do you call him the Golf guy?

Blane-"Because he likes to wear makeup and dress up in black. People that dress like that like Golf"

rofl :)
that is awesome!

ethiostar

Reaction score
Lil Rounds in a body suit............

http://i386.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo303/pumango/homer_simpson.jpg

ethiostar

Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2739611 said:
she's gotta do, what she's gotta do

:laugh1:

She is definitely gone. She's been a disappointment for a while. I really thought she had a really good shot early in the season.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ethiostar;2739641 said:

She is definitely gone. She's been a disappointment for a while. I really thought she had a really good shot early in the season.

being a one-track kind of singer on this show is bad if you don't stand out

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Lil sang like she knew it was over no matter what she did. It will be Lil and Anoop or Matt going home.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
When I heard Kris was doing "I work hard for the money", I laughed out loud. I thought trainwreck for sure, but he rearranged the heck out of it and it paid off brilliantly. Best of the night by a long shot.

Adam's arrangement put me to snooze. It was too slow and hes following the pattern to a T, and hes had two other better "slower" songs.

Im starting to notice something about Allison that I never picked up on. She mumbles a lot of her words where you dont understand what she says. Im not sure if its her bottom braces or thats just the way she sings. Its distracting now.

Matt was horrid. Desperate was spot on, Simon. Ditto Lil Those two I would send home.

Anoop was aight, not my cup of tea.

I thought Danny was bad. The vocals were not his best and the performance was off-putting.

Bottom Three
Matt
Lil
Anoop

Going home: Matt, Lil.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
ethiostar;2739641 said:

She seems like a nice girl but she should have been gone weeks ago... they keep making excuses for her...

I think she'll stay again...

Lil and Matt should be gone...

I get tired of the over love for Adam. He is good, but so are others...

I predict Matt and Anoop are gone...

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Yeah I think Lil Rounds should of been gone

For the love of the show I hope she goes home tomorrow, I don't know if I can take her another week.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Lil is just a huge surprise. It is almost like she really did not work at picking songs or delivering them. She sang every song like the original artists. Only a lot worse. I think she got lazy and now it is time to pay the price.

Kris was definetly the best tonight. The guy probably won't win but he is my favorite.

It looks like the starts are aligning for Adam and Danny for the finals.

Send LIl and Matt home. They have been on life support the past month and it is time to put them out of our misery.

kristie

Reaction score
i think lil is gone, she was so bad, & i feel so bad for her.:(

kris, danny, allison, & matt, IMO, were awesome.:)

anoop was OK.

as for adam....:bang2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched a few minutes of the show off and on last night.

That one kid that sang she works hard for the money. I thought, well that is different. He sings a Donna Summer song but when he starts it, it sounds like he is playing a doobie brothers song. Whooaaaa listen to the music as she works hard for the money.:laugh1:

ethiostar

Reaction score
Kris was the man last night. One of the best cover songs i've heard in quite sometime. Very impressive.