American Idol season 8

FloridaRob

Reaction score
much better tonight. Lil was great, the blind guy was very good, and it was a tossup with the Puerto Rican guy, the black guy, the country western gal, the blonde in the red dress, and the absolutely smoking hot long haired brunette. I think they should bring her back just to look at her. Wow!!!\

kmp77

Reaction score
normal_1.jpg

2.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

schwing.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lil Rounds did not seem like a contestant. Watching her perform it was like she was already a famous recording star/artist that had agreed to perform a song on the show. She was just that much better than everyone else and had that aura about her for the lack of a better term.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2666511 said:
Lil Rounds did not seem like a contestant. Watching her perform it was like she was already a famous recording star/artist that had agreed to perform a song on the show. She was just that much better than everyone else and had that aura about her for the lack of a better term.

The two Memphis girls started and ended the competition with a bang. :D

I agree Lil did have that aura about her.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder how much of an advantage the contestants that performed last night will have next week over the 1st and 2nd groups as far as consistency goes?

That first group will not have sung for four weeks by the time the next show comes around. I'm sure they're practicing but it's not like being in front of the cameras and a live audience.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Judas Priest I want to kick Randy Jackson in the balls. Picking Tatiana to come back for the wildcard show.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I always thought Randy Jackson looked like one of those singing raisins from the '80s

remember those commercials anyone?

FloridaRob

Reaction score
There were definetely a couple more that should have been in there instead of Tatiana. I just think they wanted the drama. And of course they got it tonight. Don't doubt she gets picked as one of the three tomorrow night.

Overall the top 9 are pretty good. Except for the Country Singer in Week 1, Sorry Hos, I like 8 of the 9. I decided I liked the Puerto Rico guy tonight. Really nice guy with a pretty good voice. He won't make the final 5 but he is pretty good.

Looks like a final 2 of Lil and Danny.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2668161 said:
There were definetely a couple more that should have been in there instead of Tatiana. I just think they wanted the drama. And of course they got it tonight. Don't doubt she gets picked as one of the three tomorrow night.

Overall the top 9 are pretty good. Except for the Country Singer in Week 1, Sorry Hos, I like 8 of the 9. I decided I liked the Puerto Rico guy tonight. Really nice guy with a pretty good voice. He won't make the final 5 but he is pretty good.

Looks like a final 2 of Lil and Danny.
The 4 of the 5 I liked best are in the top 9 and the 5th is in the wildcard round.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Season 8 is giving Season 6 a run for its money as being the worst season ever. If it werent for Adam, I would scratch this season completely.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2668272 said:
Season 8 is giving Season 6 a run for its money as being the worst season ever. If it werent for Adam, I would scratch this season completely.

Actually, I think there is better talent this year than any previous year. It is usually easy to knock it down to the top two or three. This year will be tough but Lil is probably one of the best voices ever to be on the show.

Which one is Adam??

kristie

Reaction score
Hostile;2668101 said:
Judas Priest I want to kick Randy Jackson in the balls. Picking Tatiana to come back for the wildcard show.

i was mad about that myself. i can't stand tatiana.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
What do you think about the final 13??

I'm an Anoop fan ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Avaj;2673563 said:

I'm an Anoop fan ;)

I think he has a very good voice but all others pale in comparison to my girl Lil. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Avaj;2673563 said:

I'm an Anoop fan ;)
It is a good final [strike]twelve[/strike] thirteen. I had 5 that I really liked and all 5 made the final group.

Anoop is one of the five that I liked.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
There's like 3 that are worthwhile. Maybe 5 if you stretch it.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Yeah I only have a few this year, sadly I don't like any of the females :(