American Idol season 8

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
With the exception of the blind guy, they all sound like someone else. Nothing really new or different. Can't wait to see him do a group number and watch the choreography.

Even Lil Rounds, they kept saying she sounded just like someone else.

IT looks like another boring season that I am forced to watch because my daughter (16) loves it and I watch it to spend time with her.

I liked the one blond girl who sang "Give me one reason". I was hoping for Norman Gentle and Tatyana to make it. I wanted to see something interesting so now it's just just a bunch of "self indulgent nonsense." :p:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
It just hit me...Tatiana had a psychic tell her she was going to make the top 12. She didn't.

They expanded the top 12 to a top 13...she still didn't make it.

:lmao2:

I feel so alive.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;2674631 said:
It just hit me...Tatiana had a psychic tell her she was going to make the top 12. She didn't.

They expanded the top 12 to a top 13...she still didn't make it.

:lmao2:

I feel so alive.

I'm so glad she didn't make it. Her drama queen act was annoying.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2674685 said:
I'm so glad she didn't make it. Her drama queen act was annoying.

I can't stand that girl, i'm glad she is gone. I had to switch the channel every time she came on, especially if she wasn't actually singing.

heavyg

Reaction score
ethiostar;2674712 said:
I can't stand that girl, i'm glad she is gone. I had to switch the channel every time she came on, especially if she wasn't actually singing.

Sad thing is she has a really good voice. But that girl is a train wreck waiting to happen. Unless its all an act

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
heavyg;2676571 said:
Sad thing is she has a really good voice. But that girl is a train wreck waiting to happen. Unless its all an act

Which one? She used 5 or 6 during the course of one song. :laugh2:

ethiostar

Reaction score
heavyg;2676571 said:

She had a decent voice but she wasn't going to go far anyways. Lil rounds, on the other hand, got some pipes.

BTW, there is nothing Lil' about her rounds, that girl is stacked, front and back.

Yeagermeister;2676599 said:
Which one? She used 5 or 6 during the course of one song. :laugh2:

And she sang the same song in three different stages of the competition. I guess that was her way of changing it up a bit:laugh1:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ethiostar;2676887 said:
She had a decent voice but she wasn't going to go far anyways. Lil rounds, on the other hand, got some pipes.

BTW, there is nothing Lil' about her rounds, that girl is stacked, front and back.

And she sang the same song in three different stages of the competition. I guess that was her way of changing it up a bit:laugh1:

She is named for her grandmother Lily so I guess they just did the usual southern thing and shortened it to Lil.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2677229 said:
She is named for her grandmother Lily so I guess they just did the usual southern thing and shortened it to Lil.

I didn't know that. So where does the 'rounds' part come in?

kristie

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2677229 said:

wow, i was kind of curious as to where she got her name from. cool. :)

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Adam was friggin Brilliant. I could not keep my eyes off of him, he works that stage like no other. My other favorite is Allison-love the raspyness of her voice.

kristie

Reaction score
danny gokey kicked butt tonight! i loved it! i'm going to say "sorry" right now to all the adam lambert fans here but i really hated his performance tonight. it was just plain awful.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kristie;2684006 said:
danny gokey kicked butt tonight! i loved it! i'm going to say "sorry" right now to all the adam lambert fans here but i really hated his performance tonight. it was just plain awful.

I have to agree. Funny thing is I normally do not watch the show once the final twelve are announced but there was nothing else on last night so I watched it.

I was waiting for Simon to rip into adam's performance last night but he did not.

For the life of me I just don't get the love for that guy. He hits some amazing notes but to me everything he does is just so over the top and self indulgent that it just irks me. I thought his performance was the epitome of over singing and find him very annoying.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2684028 said:
I have to agree. Funny thing is I normally do not watch the show once the final twelve are announced but there was nothing else on last night so I watched it.

I was waiting for Simon to rip into adam's performance last night but he did not.

For the life of me I just don't get the love for that guy. He hits some amazing notes but to me everything he does is just so over the top and self indulgent that it just irks me. I thought his performance was the epitome of over singing and find him very annoying.

I didn't get it either. He was shrieking in to the mic. Overall Danny was the best. Lil was good but not great.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I only got to hear the 1st four singers last night Of those four , none of them deserved to go home. Lil was good, not great as Yeager mentioned but she can sing, Danny was just incredible, the Blind guy was very good, and the RoughNeck guy did a great job.

So who did bad and gets to go home???