American Idol season 8

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hostile;2685394 said:
Thanks for the explanations. I am still not quite clear on what emo is, but my daughter says it all the time, so maybe I will eventually figure it out.

No you won't. As soon as you THINK you have it figured out, the meaning will change and your understanding of it will be lame, just like everyone of us who has teen daughters.

:banghead:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2685910 said:
No you won't. As soon as you THINK you have it figured out, the meaning will change and your understanding of it will be lame, just like everyone of us who has teen daughters.

:banghead:
It has already changed, it started as a music genre.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
I'm so glad Anoop stayed. He can definitely do better than Tuesday's performance.

I think Jasmine and Jose were the right people to go. Jasmine was good, but others were better. I think Megan is next to go.

Viper

Reaction score
The girl can not dance, but I really do like Megan's voice.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
That rendition of "Ring of Fire" deserved an immediate and severe flogging... I felt dirty after watching it...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue;2693446 said:
That rendition of "Ring of Fire" deserved an immediate and severe flogging... I felt dirty after watching it...

That was pretty bad

On the other hand Danny is the front runner by a mile. I want to be a homer but I can't.

trickblue

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2693476 said:
That was pretty bad

On the other hand Danny is the front runner by a mile. I want to be a homer but I can't.

Danny is the best... hands down...

The chick with the pink highlights and the one with the fucia hair are the other two...

trickblue

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2693492 said:
On a different note....

What the hell is Paula on tonight? :eek:

Notice Simon keeps making fun of her behind her back... here eyes are history... glassy and gray...

Noop Dog did well!

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
That sound you hear is Johnny Cash spinning in his grave. And we are about to find out if people can come back from the dead because if they can, Adam Lambert is about to get his arse kicked by Johnny.

I really liked what Alexis Grace did Jolene.

I also thought Megan did an outstanding job with Patsy Cline's "Walking" considering her flu.

Lil was very good as well. I don't know what the judges were talking about with her.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Johnny Cash is rolling over in his grave after that ring of fire rendition. I think he should be in the bottom two by default. I don't care how well he can sing that was a total abortion of a great song. The guys arrogance needs to be brought down a notch.

Of all the singers tonight, I thought the 1st guy that sang tonight is the weakest link of all singers. The rest of them really have some serious vocals.

Even Megan with the flu sang really well. Anoop was good. Lil wasnt great but she did not have to be. Danny was great. The freak tho has vocals but he should be sent home just for aborting Johnnys song. Randy Travis was just being nice because no doubt he hated it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue;2693446 said:

^^THIS^^^

I think he should be beaten until he can no longer OVER SING everything.

Good grief.

And for the record Randy Jackson...I never recall Trent from NIN over singing anything like that.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;2693492 said:
On a different note....

What the hell is Paula on tonight? :eek:

The same thing she is on every night?

I think they have grown tired of her and that is probably why they brought that other girl in to transition to her next season.

I think DEA should arrest Paula:laugh1:

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2693561 said:
The same thing she is on every night?

I think they have grown tired of her and that is probably why they brought that other girl in to transition to her next season.

I think DEA should arrest Paula:laugh1:

I think if you shook Paula she would rattle because of all the pills in her.

Someone needs to show her Ozzy Osbourne.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
ADAM, I dont know what that was, it was different it was weird, it was nasty but I LOVED IT.

Allison is my girl, great job

Kris suprrised me, he did really well and so did Anoop.

But my votes go to Allison, I dont think she has a fanbase, while Adam does.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;2693569 said:
I think if you shook Paula she would rattle because of all the pills in her.

Someone needs to show her Ozzy Osbourne.

:laugh1:

It's scary because my wife gets all goofy like her when she is on her medications. I tell her...go back and take some more pills sweetie (and quickly say...dope head). Which she says...I am not a dope head and I reply with ok go lay down there stumbleina. :laugh1:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
trickblue;2693446 said:
It sucked.

I think he and the Texas Roughneck might be in trouble. If it is him, the judges will save him and that means two will be gone next week.

Anoop was great.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;2693849 said:
It sucked.

I think he and the Texas Roughneck might be in trouble. If it is him, the judges will save him and that means two will be gone next week.

Anoop was great.

Adam deserves to be in the bottom two but it won't happen. I do agree that Michael, the roughneck, will probably the one to go home.