Andy Dalton Vs Tony Romo

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Here's the thing though..With 3 minutes (maybe a little more or less, I dont remember) the Cowboys had the ball, and the score was 48-48. So throw those 48 points out the window, at THAT moment its a 0-0 ball game, and you have a chance to go down the field for the win. Tell us all what happened.

The game of football is about 60 minutes as a WHOLE, not specific windows of time. The Minnesota or Washington wins are not better performances because of last minute drives. You demand perfection in that case. That is an absurd demand. It's embarassing really.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
At the end of the day. My argument is regardless of how many points were scored, you still had the ball with a chance to win the game. Thats all that matters. You all are just going to continue to make excuses for this guy

No, it's not, but keep projecting your fantasies. LOL @ throwing 51 points allowed by the defense out the window. What a joke.

The Natural

Reaction score
Look Romosexuals, I used to be just like you guys. If the search function on this site was actually worth a damn I'd show you and prove to you. I defended Romo, I thought he was the guy. Romo as I was a fan of died in week 17 against Washington when he tossed that pick. That was the last straw for me. We're never going to win a championship with him as QB, you can take that to the bank.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
It will be nice in 1-2 years from now to never have these Romo debates again. Glad his career is coming to an end and we can move on.

"Debates?" Yeah right.

Romo has played well enough to win SBs in Dallas. Unfortunately, the coaching sans Parcells and rest of the team hasn't. Then there's the question of the one who calls himself the GM. You can't have it both ways. Either Romo has brought the team down with his lack of talent and "choking", or elevated it as far as it can go despite the said organizational flaws.

The fact that people are saying QBs like Brady, Manning, Brees, or Rogers would win SBs here as proof against Romo is a self-defeating argument for the anti-Romo crowd. All four are likely to be in the HOF.

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
dalton has had a top 10 defense all his career, romo only once or twice

johnson2

Reaction score
1-3, the only stat that matters

interesting that is the exact same record that peyton manning started with in the playoffs.

give the best qb to ever play an avg-bad defense and what happens? 1 superbowl win in 17 seasons..... and what about brees? 1 sb in 11 seasons and losing records when his def qb rating is near ours... but romo will never get it done with bottom 5 defense and because of that he is garbage. right

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
At the end of the day. My argument is regardless of how many points were scored, you still had the ball with a chance to win the game. Thats all that matters. You all are just going to continue to make excuses for this guy
Give me the name of another QB that would have had 48 points and had his team in position to beat the Broncos that day? Never said Romo was the best...but he is plenty good enough to win with. Build a TEAM where Romo only has to put up 24 - 27 points a game and we will ALL see he is good enough. But I agree...Romo cannot put up 50 points week in and week out. If the team is not good enough to get stops when you need them....then we will always hover around 8-8.

khiladi

Reaction score
I would need to know what specific kind of rape you were referring to before answering.

The PI on Crabtree in the first quarter like 3 times in a row. That miraculous play by Rodgers, were he broke free, the OL was liiterally headlocking the SF defender. Even the NFL Network guys were mocking it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The PI on Crabtree in the first quarter like 3 times in a row. That miraculous play by Rodgers, were he broke free, the OL was liiterally headlocking the SF defender. Even the NFL Network guys were mocking it.

Rodgers is very good at complaining and drawing penalties. I guess when someone gripes a lot the referees do what they have to keep from the hearing the nagging. There were several instances where Aldon Smith in particular was mugged.

khiladi

Reaction score
Rodgers is very good at complaining and drawing penalties. I guess when someone gripes a lot the referees do what they have to keep from the hearing the nagging. There were several instances where Aldon Smith in particular was mugged.

I wish we had Aldon Smith as an aside...

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Is Dalton the new Romo. Sure got kicked around last night on the nfl network.

So, when every quarterback that has a bad day gets skewered - because to hear it from this site that only happens to Romo - will there be a thread like this comparing the two and how they are seen by the press?

I have come to realize that I can watch a football game - watched several this weekend - and not once think of Romo until I get to this site and the threads are a poppin'.

Wood

Reaction score
isn't Dalton the first QB to get his team to playoffs his 1st three years in league? way way too early to write him off. Check back after his 8th year as starter and then ask me how he compares to Romo.

Alexander

Reaction score
So, when every quarterback that has a bad day gets skewered - because to hear it from this site that only happens to Romo - will there be a thread like this comparing the two and how they are seen by the press?

I have come to realize that I can watch a football game - watched several this weekend - and not once think of Romo until I get to this site and the threads are a poppin'.

It is not just that, you can do the same when another head coach makes a time management gaffe.

The Natural

Reaction score
It's no surprise that a fake fan would wield a fake stat.

Just because I dont kiss the *** of this owner, this coach, and this QB, does not make me a fake fan. If I was fake fan I wouldnt waste 3 fake hours watching this fake team every fake Sunday

Alexander

Reaction score
Just because I dont kiss the *** of this owner, this coach, and this QB, does not make me a fake fan. If I was fake fan I wouldnt waste 3 fake hours watching this fake team every fake Sunday

At least he had the complete lack of shame to just come out and expose you as the fake fan you are. Just face it, you will never be as good of a fan is he is.