Andy Dalton Vs Tony Romo

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Rodgers put himself on the cross by getting outran AND out passed by Copernicus. And for choking a 15-1 season down the drain. And for having less playoff wins at Lambeau than Eli Manning. It's a fair question... how long does one fluke season get you a pass? Brees and Peyton could face the same question. Romo haters exploding with fake rage doesn't answer it, unfortunately.

Neither does beating a crappy Commander team by a point.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Look Romosexuals, I used to be just like you guys. If the search function on this site was actually worth a damn I'd show you and prove to you. I defended Romo, I thought he was the guy. Romo as I was a fan of died in week 17 against Washington when he tossed that pick. That was the last straw for me. We're never going to win a championship with him as QB, you can take that to the bank.

Now that you say that, I think I remember you being a Romo homer and telling me I knew nothing about football and was just a Romo hater etc. Haha.

Hey man.. I too was a Romo homer at one time. I think we all were here. The only difference is some of us snapped out of it and just started taking him for what he is instead of trying to make him into something he isn't. I snapped out of it in 2010, so I was a little ahead of the curve. I think only Clove, Noshame, and a handful of others caught on back then too.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
hes been crap since the injury against the steelers like a decade ago

He's been surrounded by crap too.

He's not the kind of QB that should be behind a rubbish Oline but he's doing it with some nice success.

Carson Palmer can throw the football at a high level and if he were in Cincy they would be a much better team than they are with Dalton.

visionary

Reaction score
Just because I dont kiss the *** of this owner, this coach, and this QB, does not make me a fake fan. If I was fake fan I wouldnt waste 3 fake hours watching this fake team every fake Sunday

better a fake fan who can see than a blind fan who thinks he can

ufcrules1

Reaction score
He's been surrounded by crap too.

He's not the kind of QB that should be behind a rubbish Oline but he's doing it with some nice success.

Carson Palmer can throw the football at a high level and if he were in Cincy they would be a much better team than they are with Dalton.

I'm sorry, I just can't agree with that.. but I respect your opinion. I think Cincy goes down in flames with Palmer or Dalton. They are both losers.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Some people STILL do not get it. We have lost games (like Denver) when Romo puts up 48 points. MOST of these guys are really not in Romo's league. Brady, Brees, Manning....those guys are clearly better. But when I hear some of the names of guys that are better than Romo...I challenge you to put them on our team...put them under the bright lights of Dallas...put them in the dysfunction of Dallas...and let's see how they do. Romo cannot win games scoring 24 points. He has the pressure to put up lots of points..he has the pressure to play for Jerry Jones (notice I did not say Garrett)....like I said there are 5 or less QBs that could win in Dallas like they win for their perspective teams.

Heck Kapernick had several INTs dropped by Green Bay that would seal his fate...because the defender dropped them...does that mean he did NOT make a poor decision?

Andrew Luck was well on his way to being a goat...but KC had to completley change their gameplan on the fly as player after player went down. Give Luck credit for hanging in there. But once you are down 28...there is no pressure...it is not hard to let it all hang out

If that was Romo instead of Luck, the game would have ended in the third quarter. Romo would have been yelling at his wr's for his own mistakes, hanging his head in shame and moping on the bench as he so often does when way behind. If he somehow managed to work his way back in that game, he would have most certainly thrown a pick on the last drive instead of a TD like the kid did. Btw Luck is 24 y.o. Let's wait to see how he does by 34 y.o before we compare the two.

burmafrd

Reaction score
At the end of the day. My argument is regardless of how many points were scored, you still had the ball with a chance to win the game. Thats all that matters. You all are just going to continue to make excuses for this guy

and you DESPERATELY try and find excuses to criticise him. Pathetic.

burmafrd

Reaction score
If that was Romo instead of Luck, the game would have ended in the third quarter. Romo would have been yelling at his wr's for his own mistakes, hanging his head in shame and moping on the bench as he so often does when way behind. If he somehow managed to work his way back in that game, he would have most certainly thrown a pick on the last drive instead of a TD like the kid did. Btw Luck is 24 y.o. Let's wait to see how he does by 34 y.o before we compare the two.

wow - you need some valium. Or an eye transplant.

johnson2

Reaction score
Now that you say that, I think I remember you being a Romo homer and telling me I knew nothing about football and was just a Romo hater etc. Haha.

Hey man.. I too was a Romo homer at one time. I think we all were here. The only difference is some of us snapped out of it and just started taking him for what he is instead of trying to make him into something he isn't. I snapped out of it in 2010, so I was a little ahead of the curve. I think only Clove, Noshame, and a handful of others caught on back then too.

he has had 1 defense (13-3) as good as the worst defense of any sb champ since 2000. does that not play into it at all to you? lol

burmafrd

Reaction score
So, when every quarterback that has a bad day gets skewered - because to hear it from this site that only happens to Romo - will there be a thread like this comparing the two and how they are seen by the press?

I have come to realize that I can watch a football game - watched several this weekend - and not once think of Romo until I get to this site and the threads are a poppin'.

only a hater like you would ever claim that any other QB in the NFL gets more grief then Tony Romo.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Hey no hard feelings about that bro lmao

It's all good.. haha. I just laugh when fans insult me and then get satisfaction down the road when they start agreeing with me. The funny thing is you will notice Romo homers switch over to the realist side but you won't ever see a Romo realist switch over to the homer side. Once you are done with him, you are DONE!

There are a few die hard homers who I'm guessing are related to Tony or something. Nothing else explains their rationale.

burmafrd

Reaction score
It's all good.. haha. I just laugh when fans insult me and then get satisfaction down the road when they start agreeing with me. The funny thing is you will notice Romo homers switch over to the realist side but you won't ever see a Romo realist switch over to the homer side. Once you are done with him, you are DONE!

There are a few die hard homers who I'm guessing are related to Tony or something. Nothing else explains their rationale.

do you think ANYONE here cares what you think about Romo?

The Natural

Reaction score

You should've seen these guys in here saturday when I said Brees was Romoing in the first half. You would've thought I insulted one of their mothers

ufcrules1

Reaction score
he has had 1 defense (13-3) as good as the worst sb champ defense since 2000. does that not play into it at all to you? lol

Let me ask you a question. Did you see the Cincy game the other day? Well, that would be Romo with a really good defense.

johnson2

Reaction score
Let me ask you a question. Did you see the Cincy game the other day? Well, that would be Romo with a really good defense.

why dont you actually address the post and not make up a scenario based on your own opinion.

brady brees rodgers peyton.

pick one.

tell me how many sb's they have won with def qb rating over 80.

45 combined season for those 4 qbs.

0 superbowls with def qb rating over 80.

so if romo is not the answer who is? cuz clearly the best 4 qb's of our generation have never got it done with a defense like ours either.