Anonymous Eagles player calls out Carson Wentz

Qcard

Reaction score
So useless that Wentz’s teammates had to publicly defend him the last time it happened?

Three such reports in the last year. That’s what smart people refer to as a “trend.”

Why aren’t any of these “useless” reports coming out about Dak???? Or anyone who isn’t named “Carson Wentz”????
:lmao2:
Can you imagine if any anonymous player had the same thing to say about Dak....

C42

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaah

Whatever helps you sleep at night!
:thumbup:

How about the previous 2 reports of teammates anonymously ripping Wentz, both in the last year. Were those fabrications as well?

Both happened to come out from Josina Anderson right before the Dallas game. This one is clearly not a player. Pretty funny.

Qcard

Reaction score
I'm not big on Wentz either. He's to fragile for one thing. I think Dak has improved some aspects of his game this year, but this whole Leadership thing, if I don't buy it I am going to call it. Last year we heard all about how Dak inspires those around him to play better because he is a leader, but this year we didn't see any of that against the Jets. And this whole Dak is a great leader started all because a former dallas cowboy said that is what he heard players from the current team saying in the locker room. So people are basing that judgement on what they heard someone else say of what someone else said. It's not like we saw footage of Dak talking to people in the jets game and then saw them improve and come back and win the game. Heck, I wouldn't even want to hear people praise Aikman about what a great leader he is after a loss. Save that for the wins.
Once again the eye test fails because you can't reconcile your opinion with THE FACT that Dak only trails the greatest QB in comeback (4th Qtr) to win games...

Eye test is bogus bruh!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
Both happened to come out from Josina Anderson right before the Dallas game. This one is clearly not a player. Pretty funny.
And what about the PhillyVoice article with over a half dozen Eagles players calling him out?

Totally phony, right?

Somehow these fake reports ONLY come out about Wentz! Hmmm....
:huh:

C42

Reaction score
And what about the PhillyVoice article with over a half dozen Eagles players calling him out?

Totally phony, right?

Somehow these fake reports ONLY come out about Wentz! Hmmm....
:huh:
Half dozen? Lmao where? I saw half dozen to a dozen come out and claim it was fake.

If it was that many players they wouldn’t remain anonymous.

Nav22

Reaction score
Half dozen? Lmao where? I saw half dozen to a dozen come out and claim it was fake.

If it was that many players they wouldn’t remain anonymous.
Right here.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-...agles-quarterback-as-selfish-not-team-player/

Over the past two months, PhillyVoice spoke with more than a half dozen players, plus other sources close to the team, who all requested to remain anonymous — fearing repercussions given Wentz' power within the organization.

—————————

Wait, let me guess... this one’s “fake” too, right?

Qcard

Reaction score
Right here.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-...agles-quarterback-as-selfish-not-team-player/

Over the past two months, PhillyVoice spoke with more than a half dozen players, plus other sources close to the team, who all requested to remain anonymous — fearing repercussions given Wentz' power within the organization.

—————————

Wait, let me guess... this one’s “fake” too, right?
I won't be surprised if the Eagles front office does a clean sweep of the WR core and get Wentz newcomers whom he can have better relationship with....
Current crop can't forget Nick Foles...

Nav22

Reaction score
I won't be surprised if the Eagles front office does a clean sweep of the WR core and get Wentz newcomers whom he can have better relationship with....
Current crop can't forget Nick Foles...
They tried to forget about Foles. Then 2018 happened.

North Dakota dork went 5-6.

Foles went 4-1 and won a playoff game.

Kaiser

Reaction score
lool, you know what’s worse than anonymous reporting? Self reporting that you’re a “war hero” because “i g0t mie dD-two14!!!”

Yeah, that's a lie and everyone knows it. And worse still, its coming from you - the guy that said you were practically a veteran because your Dad had an office job at Moffett Field.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3ds5zx.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You more than welcomed to formulate your opinion and in group forums is the proper place...but you shouldn't be surprised either that "own mind" (opinion) is being questioned when all other quantifiable metrics attributed to QB success favor Dak. These are facts and even if you include this year even at .500 Dak only is still leading in positional stats or is in the Top Tier.....facts without opinion..

Considering that I was talking about leadership, what do "quantifiable metrics" or basically stats that make Dak look good have to do with leadership. I mean T.O. had some nice quantifiable metrics or stats, but does anybody consider him a leader of men? So to judge leadership, one of the things you do have to use is the "eye test." At least I fail to see how stats equate to leadership.

LOL..truly convenient that you'd choose to attribute leadership opinion after a 3 game loss?

So for conversation sake let's visit this question after 3 more games.. I doubt you'd see any leadership qualities in we won the next 4... because if Dak was a stock his past performance and record indicate supreme levels of Leadership.

And here is my thing, I find it ridiculous for people to brag that Dak is such a great leader and Wentz is not, when I haven't really seen any evidence this season that he is a great leader. Do you have anything besides stats from this season to prove that he is a great leader? As I already mention stats you may use to prove talent, but not leadership. We've seen before guys fire up there team after a bad start, and then the team gets back on the field and there is a clear show of improvement. That is evidence of leadership, and since you use your eyes that would be part of the "eye test" or more accurately visual evidence that you confirm with your eyes that something is true because you see the results of the speech. Here you are confusing an other argument of "eye test" versus stats when showing how talented someone is. But we are talking about leadership. And the whole Dak is a great leader argument started last year when I think Darren Woodson interviewed some people from the locker room that commented about Dak being a great leader. Which is kinda a generic sports guy thing to say when someone asks you something about your quarterback. Which is why someone of us want to see more evidence before we buy that. I mean ya walk into just about any locker room and ask the right question and you might hear that their quarterback is a great leader. Or like if someone asks someone what they think about a certain guy, people tend to say "oh he's a great guy" even if they might not mean it. Again, since you are talking about "quantifiable metrics" and such, what examples do you have of Dak being a great leader this season? Can you answer the question, or will you just ignore it?

Agree to revisit?
Last time I check QBs were judged by 3 games, 6 games into a 16 game season...

What are you going by.... that's right "eye test" which is absurd. It allows folks to henpick...pick and choose...whatever fits there opinions...

The Metrics are set....Dak is a Top Tier QB by NFL standards...

Again wrong answer for the question "Dak is a top tier QB by NFL standards..." that does not mean he is a good leader. And I have seen improvements in Dak this season. I was just calling someone out for putting down Wentz for being a bad leader unlike Dak who they said was a good leader, because 1) I haven't seen anything yet from Dak to show that he is a good leader this season and 2) I wouldn't find it annoying even if someone said Aikman was a good leader after a loss where the whole team stank including Aikman. Last year we were hearing things like Dak inspires those around him to play better, in comparison to Romo back then, and that made him such a great leader because they weren't inspired to play that way when Romo was the QB. Well this year Dak looks like Romo did in some of the bad games Romo had, and my question is did Dak inspire anybody to play better during the Jets game? Did we see him talking to his team mates, telling them to get their stuff together, and then the team walk onto the field a changed group of inspired players? (eye test) I mean to me Dak probably is no better leader than Romo was, probably normal leadership abilties, but this putting down another team's quarterback because he is a good leader, I call BS, especially after a loss.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Once again the eye test fails because you can't reconcile your opinion with THE FACT that Dak only trails the greatest QB in comeback (4th Qtr) to win games...

Eye test is bogus bruh!!!

again subject: leadership...

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a lie and everyone knows it. And worse still, its coming from you - the guy that said you were practically a veteran because your Dad had an office job at Moffett Field.

That’s textbook kaiser: accuse someone of lying and then immediately launch into a lie yourself.

Do you wear this walking across the Caltech campus on your way to that completely insignificant meeting that has absolutely nothing to do with the school?

5991-DAC7-637-A-4-BDF-94-AE-15-A5-EF6105-AA.jpg

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
Considering that I was talking about leadership, what do "quantifiable metrics" or basically stats that make Dak look good have to do with leadership. I mean T.O. had some nice quantifiable metrics or stats, but does anybody consider him a leader of men? So to judge leadership, one of the things you do have to use is the "eye test." At least I fail to see how stats equate to leadership.

And here is my thing, I find it ridiculous for people to brag that Dak is such a great leader and Wentz is not, when I haven't really seen any evidence this season that he is a great leader. Do you have anything besides stats from this season to prove that he is a great leader? As I already mention stats you may use to prove talent, but not leadership. We've seen before guys fire up there team after a bad start, and then the team gets back on the field and there is a clear show of improvement. That is evidence of leadership, and since you use your eyes that would be part of the "eye test" or more accurately visual evidence that you confirm with your eyes that something is true because you see the results of the speech. Here you are confusing an other argument of "eye test" versus stats when showing how talented someone is. But we are talking about leadership. And the whole Dak is a great leader argument started last year when I think Darren Woodson interviewed some people from the locker room that commented about Dak being a great leader. Which is kinda a generic sports guy thing to say when someone asks you something about your quarterback. Which is why someone of us want to see more evidence before we buy that. I mean ya walk into just about any locker room and ask the right question and you might hear that their quarterback is a great leader. Or like if someone asks someone what they think about a certain guy, people tend to say "oh he's a great guy" even if they might not mean it. Again, since you are talking about "quantifiable metrics" and such, what examples do you have of Dak being a great leader this season? Can you answer the question, or will you just ignore it?

Again wrong answer for the question "Dak is a top tier QB by NFL standards..." that does not mean he is a good leader. And I have seen improvements in Dak this season. I was just calling someone out for putting down Wentz for being a bad leader unlike Dak who they said was a good leader, because 1) I haven't seen anything yet from Dak to show that he is a good leader this season and 2) I wouldn't find it annoying even if someone said Aikman was a good leader after a loss where the whole team stank including Aikman. Last year we were hearing things like Dak inspires those around him to play better, in comparison to Romo back then, and that made him such a great leader because they weren't inspired to play that way when Romo was the QB. Well this year Dak looks like Romo did in some of the bad games Romo had, and my question is did Dak inspire anybody to play better during the Jets game? Did we see him talking to his team mates, telling them to get their stuff together, and then the team walk onto the field a changed group of inspired players? (eye test) I mean to me Dak probably is no better leader than Romo was, probably normal leadership abilties, but this putting down another team's quarterback because he is a good leader, I call BS, especially after a loss.
Great Post. I'd just disagree that it was only Darren Woodson who commented on Dak's leadership...Zach Martin, Jason Witten, Amari Cooper...tv personalities Cowherd, SAS, Skip Bayless and even some of Dak's biggest critcs have always given Dak a ✓ for leadership...the quotes are ready available... google search is awesome sir.

Let's agree to revisit after 9 games

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Great Post. I'd just disagree that it was only Darren Woodson who commented on Dak's leadership...Zach Martin, Jason Witten, Amari Cooper...tv personalities Cowherd, SAS, Skip Bayless and even some of Dak's biggest critcs have always given Dak a ✓ for leadership...the quotes are ready available... google search is awesome sir.

Let's agree to revisit after 9 games

Well probably no need to revist. I don't think he is a bad leader. I just get Irked hearing people praise players after a poor showing. Come sunday night I'll be cheering for Dak and the rest of the boyz. well except Hot Boyz ;)

Qcard

Reaction score
again subject: leadership...
Again. You stated Dak doesn't have leadership qualities because of 0-3 past 3 games...you complete dismiss a wider sample of games ..

Again you can't have your leadership criteria both ways..