Anonymous NFL Executive had harsh words for Dak

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Why because he's a coward for hiding in anonymity??

It's kinda like when you hide away from our board all week after we win and you wait until our next loss to pop back up.

I see why you like that exec. Yall both have something in common kid!
The irony in this is funny considering I highly doubt "GINeric" is your legal name.

You're doing what the exec is doing, bro.

We all are.

Chilllllllll.

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak isn't scrutinized with a fine tooth comb, as the article states.
He has one issue that everyone sees repeatedly- that he chokes when the Cowboys need him to be the reason they reach greatness. Every time the Cowboys are set to taketh next step,it's Dak who disappears when they play a tough team. He cannot be the advantage that puts the Cowboys on top.
If the rest of the team is dominating, he follows suit.
But he doesn't lead when they need someone to break the ice vs good teams.
He isn't the guy who will make the difference.
That's what keeps him from being elite.

This is a respectable take. But here's what confuses me.

If Dak is a choker, can't take lead, etc.... how does a quarterback with all of those issues become an All-Pro and MVP candidate without the help of a functioning running game?

How does a quarterback with deficiencies, lead 3 straight seasons of 12 wins playing on a team that lead the league in penalties each of those seasons and also an offensive line with starters who haven't played together for three seasons due to injury until last season?

Do you know of any other quarterbacks who've become All Pro and MVP candidate without a running game to help the offense? I'm sure there may be others but I can't think of any at the moment.

We all know Dak isn't elite but he's not the only problem with this team.

GINeric

Reaction score
The only time we don’t have to put up with him is when we win games. Him and his tag team partner lay low after wins.

They hide after wins and it's hilarious. For the last couple of seasons, they've only been able to troll 5 times the whole football season. I'm sure they were angry about that. That's why they're cowards.

Have everything to say after losses but hide like the true *****es they really are, after wins.

DakotaReign

JaBoy
Reaction score
Not this again! :rolleyes: Explain to me how a defense “showed up” when they gave up 169 rushing yards and didn’t sack the QB once? How is a defense showing up when they’re getting dominated in the trenches? Our defense played respectively ONCE in the playoff losses we’ve had under Dak. If you’re just looking for another Dak argument, go waste someone else’s time.

It’s like we’re not watching the same game!

GINeric

Reaction score
Very, very, angry person that one is.

Nah.... the smart ones here recognize trolls when we see them. You still have never explained why you've never expressed happiness after wins. Yet seem kinda excited after losses.

As a matter of fact you don't post too much after wins. Hmmmmm....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Elway never did anything until he did? He got his team to the Superbowl in his 4th and 5th season (and an AFC Championship game his 6th). Just like our... oh wait. Yep described just like Dak.

I wish Dak was so fortunate (for all Cowboy fans). In his first 8 years Elway won three times as many playoff games.

Oh the horror of "not doing anything until he did". Just wondering who the hell would compare the two honestly.
Sorry, I didn't realize John Elway's personal foot-kisser was reading these pages. Please forgive me.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Not this again.

The defense showed up against San Fran. TWICE!
According to this, QB EPA vs Defense EPA allowed for QBs with at least 5 playoff games says the complete opposite. Dak has had a few bone head players per playoff game but his overall efficiency per play is above average, whereas, the defense was at the bottom.

GINeric

Reaction score
Not angry, just frustrated because we are talking about...well, you know the thread.

I don't get frustrated because people talk about the Cowboys and Cowboys players. I just expose and trash obvious troll fans from other teams pretending to be Cowboys fans.

The real question is why would YOU support undercover rival trolls?? He's either your relative or you're another undercover troll posing as a Cowboys fan.

Which one is it?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't get frustrated because people talk about the Cowboys and Cowboys players. I just expose and trash obvious troll fans from other teams pretending to be Cowboys fans.

The real question is why would YOU support undercover rival trolls?? He's either your relative or you're another undercover troll posing as a Cowboys fan.

Which one is it?
How many "rival trolls" do you know that wants a loser like Dak off the team?

Giants, Eagles, and Commander fans HOPE (like you) Jerry makes Dak a Cowboy for the next 5 years.

Dak fans are the real trolls. They're the ones that value Dak over looking for real QB talent.

GINeric

Reaction score
Not angry, just frustrated because we are talking about...well, you know the thread.

Which one is it
How many "rival trolls" do you know that wants a loser like Dak off the team?

Giants, Eagles, and Commander fans HOPE (like you) Jerry makes Dak a Cowboy for the next 5 years.

Dak fans are the real trolls. They're the ones that value Dak over looking for real QB talent.

Ok so.... you get rid of an All-Pro, MVP candidate quarterback and replace him with what.....

Is Dak elite? Absolutely not. But what do you have to replace him with???

While you think of those answers, the other day, the league wide GMs, coaches and scouts have placed Dak as the 10th best quarterback in the NFL and the 3rd best in the NFC.

Again, Dak isn't elite, but you don't need elite quarterbacks to win Superbowls all of the time. Elite quarterbacks don't guarantee you a Superbowl.

There are non elite quarterbacks who have won Superbowls and there are elite quarterbacks who haven't.

And to answer your question, rival troll fans would want Dak to leave the Cowboys, especially NFCE rival fan trolls cause Dak has owned the division since he came into the league.