Anonymous NFL Executive had harsh words for Dak

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't get frustrated because people talk about the Cowboys and Cowboys players. I just expose and trash obvious troll fans from other teams pretending to be Cowboys fans.

The real question is why would YOU support undercover rival trolls?? He's either your relative or you're another undercover troll posing as a Cowboys fan.

Which one is it

Ok so.... you get rid of an All-Pro, MVP candidate quarterback and replace him with what.....

Is Dak elite? Absolutely not. But what do you have to replace him with???

While you think of those answers, the other day, the league wide GMs, coaches and scouts have placed Dak as the 10th best quarterback in the NFL and the 3rd best in the NFC.

Again, Dak isn't elite, but you don't need elite quarterbacks to win Superbowls all of the time. Elite quarterbacks don't guarantee you a Superbowl.

There are non elite quarterbacks who have won Superbowls and there are elite quarterbacks who haven't.

And to answer your question, rival troll fans would want Dak to leave the Cowboys, especially NFCE rival fan trolls cause Dak has owned the division since he came into the league.
Dak will never win a Super Bowl.

You and I both know this.

He's just not built to play well enough 3 games in a row against playoff caliber teams to not crash the bus.

The Eagles have won 1 Super Bowl and been to another since Dak joined the league. Daniel Jones has just 1 less playoff win than Dak. The Commanders are the Commanders.

The NFCE don't concern themselves with Dak because they know he's no competition to them in the playoffs.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
How many "rival trolls" do you know that wants a loser like Dak off the team?

Giants, Eagles, and Commander fans HOPE (like you) Jerry makes Dak a Cowboy for the next 5 years.

Dak fans are the real trolls. They're the ones that value Dak over looking for real QB talent.
Of course they don't respect rivals' QBs. We don't respect Eli, McNabb, or Hurts.

Eli in the early 10s was being shown on TV constantly as the other significant half of the Manning boys while Romos name no casual football watcher hears about because most of them don't start watching until January - but also nobody minds Romo generally. Yet this board wants to believe Romo was always thought of as better.

What's your point?

The NFCE don't concern themselves with Dak because they know he's no competition to them in the playoffs.
Dak is 2-1 against teams in the playoffs that are not the Niners and Packers. He has a very good chance to win against the Eagles, Commanders, and Giants if he ever got to play them.

It's true he struggles against the Niners tho, and I think in general the Packers are just Cowboys killers.

kskboys

Reaction score

https://thelandryhat.com/posts/anonymous-nfl-executive-qb-rankings-cowboys-dak-prescott-01j2xwb0z4gb

Anonymous NFL executive says quiet part out loud about Cowboys' Dak Prescott​

This Dak Prescott criticism hits very close to home.

By Jerry Trotta | 8:00 AM CDT​

"He always does well enough to be in the top 10 but never gets over the hump," said an NFC executive. "He makes all the throws. He's playing the position at a high level. But something's missing. There are a lot of factors in that, from the running game, playcalling, defense, and Dallas hasn't won in a long while. But certain guys are going to elevate their team late in the game, and Dak doesn't seem to do that."

What a revelation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kwyn

Reaction score

https://thelandryhat.com/posts/anonymous-nfl-executive-qb-rankings-cowboys-dak-prescott-01j2xwb0z4gb

"He always does well enough to be in the top 10 but never gets over the hump," said an NFC executive. "He makes all the throws. He's playing the position at a high level. But something's missing. There are a lot of factors in that, from the running game, playcalling, defense, and Dallas hasn't won in a long while. But certain guys are going to elevate their team late in the game, and Dak doesn't seem to do that."

anonymous sauce

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
483JXw5.png

Anonymous sources suck! :mad:

sunalsorises

Reaction score
He never elevated the team anymore than Dak has. Dak is going to get CeeDee paid.
CeeDee is going to get CeeDee paid. He was a first round pick. Romo got Miles Austin, an undrafted free agent, paid. He also got Sam Hurd, an undrafted free agent, paid. He also got Terrence Williams (third round) and Patrick Crayton (seventh round) new contracts.

As far as elevating the team, Romo played on 5-win teams that went 8-8. True, they failed to win the do or die game but those teams really didn't have any business making the playoffs. Dak plays on 12-win teams and gets those 12 wins--no more, no less. Playoff success is about even.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CeeDee is going to get CeeDee paid. He was a first round pick. Romo got Miles Austin, an undrafted free agent, paid. He also got Sam Hurd, an undrafted free agent, paid. He also got Terrence Williams (third round) and Patrick Crayton (seventh round) new contracts.

As far as elevating the team, Romo played on 5-win teams that went 8-8. True, they failed to win the do or die game but those teams really didn't have any business making the playoffs. Dak plays on 12-win teams and gets those 12 wins--no more, no less. Playoff success is about even.
CeeDee is going to get CeeDee paid but Romo got Miles Austin, Terrence Williams and Patrick Crayton paid? Not wasting my time with a Romo lover. You fans that are pro Romo and anti Dak are a waste of time.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak isn't the guy who is going to step up in the big moments like a Montana or a Brady. He is the guy who will give you the snaps provided everything around him is perfect. Pristine pocket, amazing running game, receivers who will make up for all the throws that are off target, a defense that will literally hold an opponent to 0 points and even scores and a ST that consistently gets him short fields and also scores.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CeeDee is going to get CeeDee paid but Romo got Miles Austin, Terrence Williams and Patrick Crayton paid? Not wasting my time with a Romo lover. You fans that are pro Romo and anti Dak are a waste of time.
I am not anti Dak anymore than I am pro Romo. I think Dallas should sign Dak. Yes. Romo got those guys paid. None of them were first round talents but each of them got a new contract. Sam Hurd, too. He got a decent contract with the Bears. Getting paid isn't just breaking the bank like CeeDee hopes to do. It's getting a JAG a new contract as well.

fivetwos

Reaction score

He's just not built to play well enough 3 games in a row against playoff caliber teams to not crash the bus.

The Eagles have won 1 Super Bowl and been to another since Dak joined the league. Daniel Jones has just 1 less playoff win than Dak. The Commanders are the Commanders.

Unless you get the one seed, it’s not three, but four games in order for Jerry to be able to grab the trophy out of Mikes hands.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I am not anti Dak anymore than I am pro Romo. I think Dallas should sign Dak. Yes. Romo got those guys paid. None of them were first round talents but each of them got a new contract. Sam Hurd, too. He got a decent contract with the Bears. Getting paid isn't just breaking the bank like CeeDee hopes to do. It's getting a JAG a new contract as well.
You have to be anti-Dak if you think he didn’t play a major part in CeeDee’s franchise record numbers last season that have him in line to reset the WR market. Dak targeted him all season. All three of those receivers Romo had were good receivers. CeeDee is in a position to break the bank because he’s got a damn good QB who targeted him. CeeDee is a talented receiver, but all receivers are a product of their QB, at least to some degree.

GINeric

Reaction score

Well see, that's just it. One player doesn't win or go to Superbowls. Teams do.

Now according to what you're saying.... that means Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher were better quarterbacks than Dan Marino and Jim Kelly because Dilpher and Foles actually won Superbowls, but Kelly and Marino didn't.

What you're also saying is Foles and Dilpher are on the same level as Aaron Rodgers because they all won one Superbowl apiece, correct?

Chuck 54

Reaction score

Most of that was actually positive and didn’t fit the title at all. The only negative was about elevating the team late in the game. I would disagree with that. I think Dak has elevated his play and the team quite often late in games when the W was on the line.
When he doesn’t elevate the team is when the other team is sinking us and pulling away, and I’d say that goes to the mysterious gem’s comments about Dallas. “…something’s missing. there are a lot of factors in that, from the run game, playcalling, defense…”

1. I‘m not sure who decided this was “harsh words for Dak.” I think someone just had an agenda.
  2. Dak is not the QB who can elevate the team above no run game, no defense against the run, playcalling, etc. That would require a very very rare QB indeed.
If we hope to find a better QB, we should have been looking long before now. If we are going to let him walk away after this season, then don’t waste money on Lamb or Parsons. That would be a stupid waste of money and years without a QB. Trade Lamb and Parson now. Then let Dak waive his no trade clause seeing we have no chance. Then continue building the OL and defense while looking for another franchise QB. According to most fans, everything is a waste if it doesn’t get us a SB, so I don’t want to hear those same fans saying we should just sign a veteran journeyman QB. According to them, it would be stupid to even try to be a playoff contender.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks Captain Obvious.

Not new news.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

But we knew that.

Gator70

Reaction score

That dang Will McClay LOL