Any guesses why no holding calls involving Parsons?

EGTuna

Reaction score
Social Distortion wrote a song about it, and it’s called “Bad Luck.”

FVSTONE

Reaction score
It has become blatantly obvious that Parsons is being held on a huge number of plays and officials refuse to call it. One in particular was the sack Parsons got on Hurts and Lane Johnson had in him in a bear hug for 10 yards. Lane had his arms around Parsons, a bear hug, holding him from the get go to to the qb and Parsons still sacked Hurts. It was blatant, obvious, and egregious. It can be nothing other than corruption or incompetence. To say that Parsons has not done enough to get the calls falls in the corruption category because this would suggest officials see the hold but refuse to call it because Parsons is not the player that merits consideration. On the other hand, not one of the 7 officials on the field observed the hold, at the point of attack, with the ball in Hurts hands, and Johnson with Parsons in a bear hug grip and that is not incompetence????? There are dozens of other examples, including a hands to face that was not called on Philly agains Parsons but called against Parsons on an earlier play. None of this is making sense.
It may be time for Parsons to imitate Mahomes and go ballistic on the sidelines and in the interview room after the games to get the attention of the league about all the NO CALLs against the linemen that are holding him every game. I'm sure if he exploded it would turn into a great beneficial storyline for him to get the results he's looking for. I'm sure Parsons would have 25 to 30 sacks at this point and time if he wasn't being held on most plays.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Social Distortion wrote a song about it, and it’s called “Bad Luck.”
Z
Are you sure he doesn't have any this year or are you just repeating a possible false statement without doing any research?
there were no holding calls against him in the Eagles game. Name any other holding calls in any other game? Proof of the pudding.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
It may be time for Parsons to imitate Mahomes and go ballistic on the sidelines and in the interview room after the games to get the attention of the league about all the NO CALLs against the linemen that are holding him every game. I'm sure if he exploded it would turn into a great beneficial storyline for him to get the results he's looking for. I'm sure Parsons would have 25 to 30 sacks at this point and time if he wasn't being held on most plays.
And it could have changed the outcome in other games and will in future games. Parsons should not have to officiate holding calls against himself.

Praxit

Reaction score
... I blatantly saw holding on Dlaw. It was a play that Eagles got about five or six yards on.
What's weird, they showed the replay and clear as day it's there. No mention.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
... I blatantly saw holding on Dlaw. It was a play that Eagles got about five or six yards on.
What's weird, they showed the replay and clear as day it's there. No mention.
Clear as day….Dallas is getting screwed. No doubt about it. No holding calls against any D line or pass rushers entire beagles game.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Micah has called out the refs.. prob why he’s not even getting the obvious ones anymore
He Is not getting any ones obvious or not obvious…..no one on here can even tell me the last holding call involving Parsons. That sort of is the proof of the pudding.

Praxit

Reaction score
Clear as day….Dallas is getting screwed. No doubt about it. No holding calls against any D line or pass rushers entire beagles game.
..wow, really! Didn't pay attention to that part. Pretty sure they missed a couple at least. Or just didn't want to call them

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Z

there were no holding calls against him in the Eagles game. Name any other holding calls in any other game? Proof of the pudding.
The only data I can find is on accepted penalties so there could be more IDK. The last accepted holding call in favor of Micah was:

LA Chargers - T.Pipkins - Q2 - 1:25 on the clock

Within the same time period I only see 1 for TJ Watt as well. I agree with you Micah isnt getting calls, but this does go back to it's not a Micah thing as much as it is the league just isn't calling holding for these guys. Parsons, Watt, Garrett have all come out and been critical of the refs this year for not getting these calls.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
..wow, really! Didn't pay attention to that part. Pretty sure they missed a couple at least. Or just didn't want to call them
None involving Parsons and no one can tell me the lost holding call involving Parsons….that is beyond lighting strike probability.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Makeup calls for all the garbage calls they gave us?

Or....maybe the officials are so old....they simply don't see anything that's happening at high speed well, and concentrate on slow moving things like the KC offsides that ended the game on the Kelce pass

Either way....there will always be missed calls in every game for both teams....but in this case we definitely got the "home cooking" help from the refs
yeah the 15 yard penalty on Biadasz was definite home cooking,,,

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They’re not going to call them unless they’re flagrant. There’s a lot of holding that goes on upfront. There would be flags flying all day if they called every bit of holding that goes on.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I think the uniform staff should doctor his jersey so it tears away when tugged on too much.

If an o-lineman is standing there with a whole bunch of torn jersey in his hands, thne what would be the argument?

Beaker42

Reaction score
He's likely going to have to start selling the calls more. Same crap the Eagles were doing, Fletcher Cox and em doing pirouettes to draw the refs attention
He was doing that. Had his arms out for over 10 seconds after one play on the Eagles’ sideline.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
The only data I can find is on accepted penalties so there could be more IDK. The last accepted holding call in favor of Micah was:

LA Chargers - T.Pipkins - Q2 - 1:25 on the clock

Within the same time period I only see 1 for TJ Watt as well. I agree with you Micah isnt getting calls, but this does go back to it's not a Micah thing as much as it is the league just isn't calling holding for these guys. Parsons, Watt, Garrett have all come out and been critical of the refs this year for not getting these calls.
So in 8 games or so, not a single holding call involving Parsons……case closed. No offensive line could be that perfect and against THE BEST pass rusher in the NFL. Present this to the comish as proof of corruption. Case closed.