Video: Anybody else tired of hearing about Dak's "leadership"?

Ken

Reaction score
Dak is all about Dak. At the end of the day he would sell out his teammates for more money. Which is fine but he tries to be the good guy. If I was a slightly better than average QB I would also go for the money. Superbowl trophies don't put food in the table or pay for new knees.
This is very accurate if we ignore that Dak made exactly 2.7 million dollars in total from 2016 thru 2019.

Great observation though.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The OP is pointing out the constant "Dak is a leader" talk and the question has been brought up what has Dak led Dallas to exactly?

LOL............someone points out Dak's great leadership and you get your panties all tied up in a wad and get angry.

Thats exactly why people call you a troll. :lmao2::lmao:

Last edited:

Ken

Reaction score
There's a difference between a leader and a cheerleader. Dak is the latter. He knows where the microphone is, and makes himself readily available.
But he IS NOT a leader on the field.
leeblair knows guys.

leeblair doesn't care that he is the first to the facility and last to leave. leeblair doesn't care that the guy played for 3 years for peanuts.

leeblair doesn't care that the team fell apart in 2020 without him. leeblair knows leadership.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I see, so Dak isn't a TEAM leader but only the offensive leader? Interesting take on things seeing as how Mahomes, Allen, Brady, etc. are viewed as TEAM leaders and not just the leader of the offense.

So sad that I have to explain these simple concepts to you. Dak is one of the emotional leaders of the team and he is the leader of the offense on the field. There can be more than one emotional leader. For example Micah Parsons. Let me know if you need this explained to you in more detail.

I would be willing to bet a guy like you doesnt even understand what true leadership is. You probably think its a won/loss record.

Ken

Reaction score
Statistically speaking, no Jimmy didn't have better stats but Jimmy G. helped to lead SF to scoring drives in 5 of their 7 original offensive possessions (5th drive was 3 plays before end of half) to give SF a 23-7 lead by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Also, of the above posted Dak stats here is Dak's 4th quarter stats: 9 of 14 for 101 yards 64.3% Comp % 7.21 ypa 2 rushes 22 yards 1 td

So the first 3 quarters Dak's stats: 14 of 29 for 153 yards 48.3% Comp % 5.28 ypa 1 td 1 int 5 rushing yards

That illustrates what many claim and get upset about regarding Dak: where is he the first 3 quarters of a game to where the defense tries to keep Dallas in the game????
You do realize even his HORRIBLE first 3 quarter stats are better than Jimmy entire game right?

I love how you keep trying to ding Dak for raising his game when it is on the line. That really is some imaginative dissing right there.

visionary

Reaction score
Year 7, yet the DFW media seems to still be obsessed with this topic. These two clips are just nonstop slobbering over his leadership skills. Idk why the DFW media is so soft on him. I get he's good guy, respectful of the media, but it's year 7. What good is this mystical "Dak leadership" without results? Garoppolo, a guy who has never been exalted for his leadership skills, totally outplayed Dak in the playoff game. That is what matters moving forward - results.

CC: DFW media

i said the same when the media were slobbering over a Florida QB

INTANGIBLES WITHOUT TANGIBLES ARE MEANINGLESS

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
This is very accurate if we ignore that Dak made exactly 2.7 million dollars in total from 2016 thru 2019.

In salary maybe. I'm quite certain Dak made a ton more than that.

And then there is that whole thing about.... what choice did he have? Rookie contract is what it is.

The FIRST chance he got, he went for the biggest bag he could get and made sure he would have the opportunity to get another bag as quickly as possible. The terms he held out for were unprecedented for an NFL QB.

Ken

Reaction score
So sad that I have to explain these simple concepts to you. Dak is one of the emotional leaders of the team and he is the leader of the offense on the field. There can be more than one emotional leader. For example Micah Parsons. Let me know if you need this explained to you in more detail.

I would be willing to bet a guy like you doesnt even understand what true leadership is. You probably think its a won/loss record.
These same guys who question Dak's leadership think Irvin is the epitome of leadership as well.

White house and stabbing teammates with scissors be dammed. lol

Ken

Reaction score
In salary maybe. I'm quite certain Dak made a ton more than that.

And then there is that whole thing about.... what choice did he have? Rookie contract is what it is.

The FIRST chance he got, he went for the biggest bag he could get and made sure he would have the opportunity to get another bag as quickly as possible. The terms he held out for were unprecedented for an NFL QB.
And?

He also played on a franchise tag. That was a huge risk.

He got endorsements in very small part because he is a Dallas Qb. He really got the endorsements because of his play on the field and the type of person he is.

leeblair

Reaction score
leeblair knows guys.

leeblair doesn't care that he is the first to the facility and last to leave. leeblair doesn't care that the guy played for 3 years for peanuts.

leeblair doesn't care that the team fell apart in 2020 without him. leeblair knows leadership.
He is first to the facility and last to leave because he is afraid someone else will get his attention.
He is not NFL caliber. He is overpaid.
And the team fell apart because he has made a habit of getting any competition traded or released. He was the happiest guy in Dallas when Kellen Moore was made a coach.
Cooper Rush will likely be next on his list.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Not by choice (although he signed the contract) as it's called an NFL rookie scale contract.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Why would I discuss things with a troll like you that has no understanding of football or leadership?

You thought Dalton and Rush were better than Dak.

You are a child with your lies and BS accusations regarding statements you attribute to me which are not based on fact but your delusions. No worries though as you are wasted breath.

Ken

Reaction score
What else would they say?
Not that he is the "heartbeat of the team"?

Not that it is the first thing any exec, coach or player says about him?

Heck, you guys love to dredge up his draft profile...it said it there too.

I have to admit...the attack on his leadership ability is probably the height of idiocy since saying Rush was a better qb than him. Pretty impressive.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
These same guys who question Dak's leadership think Irvin is the epitome of leadership as well.

White house and stabbing teammates with scissors be dammed. lol

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the concept of constantly listening to stuff just so I can complain and tell everyone how much I hate it..

Ken

Reaction score
Not by choice (although he signed the contract) as it's called an NFL rookie scale contract.
He could have pulled a Zeke and held out.

He didn't.

He played and then played again on a Tag.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You are a child with your lies and BS accusations regarding statements you attribute to me which are not based on fact but your delusions. No worries though as you are wasted breath.

Someone points out Dak's great leadership qualities and you get your panties all tied up in a wad and get angry.

FYI............thats why people call you a troll.

Reactions: Ken