Video: Anybody else tired of hearing about Dak's "leadership"?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yes and then Dak all his production vs a prevent. we get it.

Unrelated to you astute observation, Just noticed this on the play by play....

4 0:01 1 10 SFO 24 23 17 Dak Prescott spiked the ball

Kind of crazy that it is recorded as having spiked the ball with 1 second left yet the game ended lol

The ending of that game was fubar and there is a question if the ref's got it right but sadly we will never know.

Hopefully this season will end differently.

Reactions: Ken

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re just making it up then? I’m sure if you rubbed both together you could find something better to do with your time
Im not making anything up. Im giving my opinion on the matter.

None of us know the real truth if the matter. I expect players to publicly say exactly what they say.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Year 7, yet the DFW media seems to still be obsessed with this topic. These two clips are just nonstop slobbering over his leadership skills. Idk why the DFW media is so soft on him. I get he's good guy, respectful of the media, but it's year 7. What good is this mystical "Dak leadership" without results? Garoppolo, a guy who has never been exalted for his leadership skills, totally outplayed Dak in the playoff game. That is what matters moving forward - results.

CC: DFW media

Yes!!! Lead by example, not by empty meaningless words and promises.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
leadership means little to the fans but it means a lot more to the players on the team.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Year 7, yet the DFW media seems to still be obsessed with this topic. These two clips are just nonstop slobbering over his leadership skills. Idk why the DFW media is so soft on him. I get he's good guy, respectful of the media, but it's year 7. What good is this mystical "Dak leadership" without results? Garoppolo, a guy who has never been exalted for his leadership skills, totally outplayed Dak in the playoff game. That is what matters moving forward - results.

Another thing I don’t get…and I agree with this completely…is that I saw so many people on Twitter saying we win that Philly game with Dak easily!? Umm did they not watch the TB game or end of last season. When did Dak turn into Staubach?

starfan1

Reaction score

No jimmy g didnt outplay Dak go back and look it up but neither can clain they did anything significant.
Jimmy Garoppolo has a passer rating of 67.4 with 172 yards and 1 interception in 1 game versus the Cowboys in the playoffs in his career.

Dak Prescott 2021

23 43 53.5 254 5.9 254.0 1 2.3 1 2.3 5 40 69.3

Results of dak prescott in playoffs are pretty similar to the previous guy. non impressive I just dont think in either case its their fault solely. Now Dak does have leadership skills but one can question what its led to on the field. Jerry is leader of the franchise and I think he has done more damage than either QB in the last 15 years.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

No but I’m tired of all the Trolls with their “I hate Dak” threads.

Reactions: Ken

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

omg, its simple. just tune it out. is there anything else people are going to find to complain about Dak....

JBS

Reaction score
Anybody else tired of hearing people complain about Dak being a good leader?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Im not making anything up. Im giving my opinion on the matter.

None of us know the real truth if the matter. I expect players to publicly say exactly what they say.
An opinion based on things you made up. It’s not that hard. If you have no idea maybe just focus on something else. You’re personally offended by people that know him refuting your baseless speculation. It’s weird and sad. Find a hobby

bigE79

Reaction score

If dak was a true leader,he would have played against the eagles,how does a player who supposedly was not cleared to play in a massive NFC east game,all of a sudden get cleared 2 days later to play the lions? But had no problem putting Romo out there when he clearly wasn't ready for that thankgiving day game...leader my ***.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No.

Team chemistry has been a huge reason they've managed to win with a minimally skilled backup QB.

The Cowboys had many years under Garrett where they underperformed relative to their talent level. They did not have great team chemistry in many of the pre-Dak years. Team chemistry has taken another leap forward with McCarthy and Quinn.

Remember the TO vs Romo/Witten years...

The Dez fighting with Ware/Witten on the sideline.

TNew fight with Dave Campo on the sideline.

Greg Hardy slapping the clipboard out of the coaches hands.

It was obviously terrible on defense in 2020 with DC Nolan.

Proof

Reaction score

Garrapolo? 171 yds a pick and no tds Garrapolo?