Anyone else having trouble finding any enthusiasm about the Cowboys right now?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Quit crying about Dak, while he's still our QB....crap on him when he's gone......and don't forget to order a few Dak jerseys that you can burn after a bad game.
The only people who are crying are the dakgobblers, who cry if everybody isn't riding unicorns and jumping rainbows with dak.. lmao... have you rode your unicorn today......go dakie

rambo2

Reaction score
I think the draft is as boring as watching grass grow, but to each his own.
Lol, that's really funny. The draft is the most important part of building a team. I don't know how anybody could be an NFL fan with your attitude.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble finding any enthusiasm about the Cowboys right now?
Just look at this board. That answers your question. Lol This is about as demoralized as I’ve seen the fan base.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only people who are crying are the dakgobblers, who cry if everybody isn't riding unicorns and jumping rainbows with dak.. lmao... have you rode your unicorn today......go dakie
I rode my horse this morning....wish you had been there...HATER!! you remind me of the movie Deliverence....Squeal!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I rode my horse this morning....wish you had been there...HATER!! you remind me of the movie Deliverence....Squeal!!
just think how many games you could have won if you were not so emotional. Tom Landy didn't complain if somebody didn't like wild eye danny white.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
just think how many games you could have won if you were not so emotional. Tom Landy didn't complain if somebody didn't like wild eye danny white.
I can't talk about my coaching...I'll get benched for that.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
7 days isn't that long, you've pulled for a choker for 8 years so that would be a walk in the park. :p
SQUEAL! Dang! Captain-Crash I can't get the Ned Beatty scene outta my head now! Captain-Ned.. thanks for nothing

rambo2

Reaction score
One can only hope
I'd bet on it. I think we get some improvement from Smith and or Schoonmaker and get something from Overshown and the 2 redshirts Fehoko and Scott. Then they might get something from Richards, Bass and Luepke and the tight end that got hurt last year.

Just a note to people. They redshirted Fehoko and Scott because they didn't need them last year. They pretty much stashed them for this year.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Nope, I'm totally with a good majority of the posters here. I'm pretty much already mentally checked-out of this season. I'm usually STOKED about the draft and this year I'm like "oh, I guess it's in a few days isn't it?" The Green Bay game took most of the air out of my sails. The absolute lack of an off-season took what air I had left. I just see absolutely nothing to be excited for this season.

I'm usually a pretty positive kind of guy about this team. A "there's always a chance" kind of guy. Have been for the last 28 years..........but..........the Jones' boys finally killed that. If we extend Dak, I may be 100% dead inside about this team.

rambo2

Reaction score
Nope, I'm totally with a good majority of the posters here. I'm pretty much already mentally checked-out of this season. I'm usually STOKED about the draft and this year I'm like "oh, I guess it's in a few days isn't it?" The Green Bay game took most of the air out of my sails. The absolute lack of an off-season took what air I had left. I just see absolutely nothing to be excited for this season.

I'm usually a pretty positive kind of guy about this team. A "there's always a chance" kind of guy. Have been for the last 28 years..........but..........the Jones' boys finally killed that. If we extend Dak, I may be 100% dead inside about this team.
Will you wake up when they are 4 and 0?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble finding any enthusiasm about the Cowboys right now? After the Packer collapse, confirmed lamb duck coach status and lack of meaningful FA activity there’s not cause for hope, much less optimism. The window is shut with CD and Micah due big extensions. The front office isn’t going to mortgage the future to build around its stars. Meanwhile the Commanders might be formidable pretty soon and the Giants probably tic up as well.

I don’t believe Dak is good enough to win with in the playoffs at his price tag given the organization’s philosophy. A full rebuild or retool would be more interesting. If Dak gets extended at 55 million+ it just extends the purgatory.

Even the draft, which I always look forward to, is just kinda meh. So many holes on this roster and let’s face it McClay and the boys whiffed big last April.
How many “poor me” and “I deserve better” threads are going to be created? This place has turned into a whine fest of poor lost souls.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Will you wake up when they are 4 and 0?
Doubtful. The first chapter of a book can be fantastic, but if you know how it all ends, it sure takes away from the story. Then you have to ask yourself, "Was that even worth reading?".

rambo2

Reaction score
Doubtful. The first chapter of a book can be fantastic, but if you know how it all ends, it sure takes away from the story. Then you have to ask yourself, "Was that even worth reading?".
Lol